Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Very "traumatized" moo = gonna sue

Posted by freya 
Very "traumatized" moo = gonna sue
October 05, 2020
It is not so much that the moo was upset but that she claims being denied a spot on flight because her son refused to wear a mask was "very traumatizing."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mom-removed-from-flight-because-her-son-refused-to-wear-a-mask-speaks-out-very-traumatizing/ar-BB19J6uk?li=BBnbklE
Re: Very "traumatized" moo = gonna sue
October 05, 2020
freya
It is not so much that the moo was upset but that she claims being denied a spot on flight because her son refused to wear a mask was "very traumatizing."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mom-removed-from-flight-because-her-son-refused-to-wear-a-mask-speaks-out-very-traumatizing/ar-BB19J6uk?li=BBnbklE

Neither had business flying for anything but a legit emergency. Bounce them back home!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 07, 2020
ANOTHER one?

Wait, why am I shocked? This shouldn't surprise me. What should surprise me is that we're not hearing about more of them.

According to the 34-year-old single mother, she had her hands full with her bags as she was boarding an American Airlines plane, and her son in a sling on her chest. “I didn't have a mask handy for him, so I had to get one out,” she tells Yahoo Life.

I immediately call bullshit. She didn't have 30 seconds between home and actually boarding the plane to put a mask on the kid? She was sitting at the gate without putting a mask on her lil' superspreader? She didn't know they'd be getting on a plane that day? How is "my hands were full" any sort of excuse for this?

I'm glad she got blasted for it when she bitched online, but the worst part of the story is that she was allowed on a different flight and actually got an apology. Typical moo that kissing her ass isn't enough, but frankly, nobody should have let her fly. There's a fucking pandemic. Stay home.

If I were forced to fly right now for an emergency and I knew the airline had a masking policy, but they let somebody bypass it with a tantrum, I'd be fucking pissed. They're literally putting people's lives in danger.
October 07, 2020
kittehpeoples
If I were forced to fly right now for an emergency and I knew the airline had a masking policy, but they let somebody bypass it with a tantrum, I'd be fucking pissed. They're literally putting people's lives in danger.

They don't care about your life, you're not a brat-spreader.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 08, 2020
craftyzits
kittehpeoples

They don't care about your life, you're not a brat-spreader.

That's about the size of it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login