Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Just thoughts on why pregnancy seems so attractive to some women

Posted by Cambion 
Re: Just thoughts on why pregnancy seems so attractive to some women
November 02, 2020
I still think a lot of this increasing hysteria and pro natalist worship is due to some folk somewhere that are increasingly nervous about decreasing birth rates. Not as many sales. Not as many fodder for the welfare machine and the attendant industries that cater to these bottom of the bucket females and their mini juvenile delinquents. Mostly phony adhd, awtard diagnosis (mostly likely $$$ driven, screwy'alls get more money, moo gets more help, etc). So, psychiatrists, child psychologist and an army of similar gubmint ludicrous programs.

Like it or not, children tend to do better in intact households. Stability. And the instability of the chronic welfare slut just leads to an endless parade of 'dick of the week' who may or may not abuse said child. Going back to the industries that make money only of these sows breed.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login