Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo brags about being an a-hole

Posted by cfdavep 
Moo brags about being an a-hole
October 12, 2020
https://www.yahoo.com/news/taking-kids-where-dont-belong-102801393.html

She ENJOYS taking her sprog where it doesn't belong, I guess to spite those who don't want to deal with it
Re: Moo brags about being an a-hole
October 12, 2020
She sounds lovely.

No, wait. What's that other word? HIDEOUS. She sounds hideous.

She also sounds like an atrocious mother. Letting her child make a meal of ketchup packets? Risking her kids' lives driving icy roads to take them someplace she admits she shouldn't, and flying during a pandemic? Kids should be taken away from parents who use them for attention whoring like that.

No wonder comments are turned off on that "article."
October 12, 2020
Oh now, she obviously is an edgy, adventurous momma who just wants her kids to experience as much as possible at their young tender ages! Most kids don't get such a fabulous opportunity! Maybe next, this charming mother can take her dumplings to the local crackhouse to watch someone overdose and let the kiddos play with some dirty needles to see which one gets HIV first. Or maybe they can visit the town strip club to see Chastity and Daiquiri twirl around a pole wearing nothing but floss and tassels. bemused eye roll

Takes a special kind of cunt to drag her brats everywhere and almost certainly ruin the experience for every single other person at the venue in question. I would loooove to hear from management at the places she's visited to know how many dinners and hotel stays got comped because her asshole kids disturbed other visitors. Also, does she realize that such venues are extraordinarily BORING to children? If there are no chicken nuggets, crayons or toys, it makes for cranky brats who are prone to tantrums and/or getting into trouble.

Article
But as Zeske points out, “Kids have a right to exist. Everyone was a kid once. And we can’t expect them to act like adults.”

No, we can't expect a child to behave like an adult, which is why they need to be kept out of adult venues until they can act like adults. I wish more places would throw people out who show up with kids in tow to child-unfriendly places like upscale restaurants or wineries.

Well, if brats should be welcome into adult venues, then surely the opposite can be true, right? Adults should be allowed to invade child-centric places. So I should be allowed to go into a Chuck E. Cheese and punch a kid in the face in order to steal all his tickets with no punishment beyond being told "don't do that." Or I should be allowed to attend a daycare and throw up all over and shit my pants. I should be able to go to a pediatrician at any age because they might give me a lollipop and a Spongebob band-aid for being such a good girl.

So until I can have all the same rights as children in public, then kids can stay the fuck out of places that don't accommodate them.
October 13, 2020
kittehpeoples
She sounds lovely.

She also sounds like an atrocious mother. Letting her child make a meal of ketchup packets?

https://www.instructables.com/Hobos-Tomato-Soup/

thom_c
kittehpeoples
She sounds lovely.

She also sounds like an atrocious mother. Letting her child make a meal of ketchup packets?

https://www.instructables.com/Hobos-Tomato-Soup/

Wow, that sounds disgusting! But I suppose if you're desperate to eat, it gets more appealing.
October 14, 2020
She doesn't sound happy. If she were happy she wouldn't feel the need to make herself and her kids an intrusion in places where they don't belong. First clue is no menus for children...means no children eat there!

I haven't heard of an upscale restaurant that has packets of ketchup. Did she drag those packets in along with her kids? At the very least, feed the kids PRIOR to going to the upscale restaurant. If an upscale restaurant is in the budget then so is babysitting. There is no excuse for feeding a kid packets of ketchup while moo eats upscale. I bet the kid sat there slurping loudly on those packets during the entire dinner, no telling how many patrons had their meals ruined by having to see and hear that experience. And the niece with altitude illness? I'm sure the patrons at the restaurant appreciated the odor of vomit while they ate. I wonder if the sheepskin rugs remained intact? Something tells me the rugs suffered either a ketchup or vomit fatality. Perhaps both. And somehow they find the situation funny? Talk about a lack of concern or empathy for others!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login