Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

baby thief death penatly

Posted by thom_c 
baby thief death penatly
October 17, 2020
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/federal-government-to-execute-first-woman-since-1953/ar-BB1a88As?li=BBnb7Kz

Police rip Biden's repeated advice to shoot suspects 'in the leg'
LEADING OFF: Rookie pitchers could decide NLCS Game 7
CBS News logo Federal government to execute first woman since 1953

The Department of Justice announced Friday that it has scheduled the execution of Lisa Montgomery for December 8, 2020. Montgomery will be the first female executed by the federal government in nearly seven decades.

...Montgomery was given the death penalty in 2008 for killing mother-to-be Bobbie Jo Stinnett, cutting the baby from her womb, and then pretending it was her own. She became just the third woman on death row in the federal prison system.

rest at link

At one time, Missouri had another woman on death row, Maria Isa who was convicted and sentenced to death.

Maria Isa and her husband murdered her daughter, Palestina "Tina" Isa in an honor killing. They were radical Muslim nut jobs who believed they were perfectly justified in killing their 16 year old daughter who was "dishonoring the family" by playing soccer, listening to American music and working at a fast food restaurant. The FBI was bugging their apartment at the time (the mic was not live) and recorded the murder.

I know this because I lived in Missouri at the time (feel free to pity me) and there was a lot of justified outrage. Maria the sainted Moo held her daughter down while the Dud stabbed her and told her to die. Link here. Other members of her family, including an older sister who was married to a prominent St. Louis doctor, made statements to the press that supported the parents' actions!

I was livid when Mel Carnahan commuted Maria Isa's sentence a few years later. It's hard to find this fact on-line because Carnahan was deified after he was killed in a plane crash in 2000, but he did it. Why in the world he would want to commute this sentence was beyond me--speculation at the time was because she was female, and this does happen frequently. Tina Isa's father died in prison of natural causes and did not get the needle, unfortunately.

Back to the current case: this woman does not have a prayer of getting commuted to life in prison by the Governor because a baybee was involved. I won't be losing any sleep over it because she is clearly guilty of a premeditated, gruesome and brutal act and I'm generally not opposed to the death penalty.

PSA for lurking Breeders: Note, the woman in this story is what you call childLESS, not childFREE. She's a nut job who cut a fetus out of a woman's belly because she wanted "one of her own." ChildFREE are not crazed heathens who secretly lust for baybees and want to acquire them by any means. That would be childless WannaBreeds and hysterical infertile people who buy the lie that they are worthless humans if they do not breed. Not the childFREE. Got it?
Thank you
Re: baby thief death penatly
October 18, 2020
"Carnahan was deified after he was killed in a plane crash in 2000, but he did it"

This always seems to be a thing with people. No matter how dumb or how much of an ass someone is if something really awful happens to them then they are suddenly "deified" as if they had the worse of luck and need some forgiveness no matter what they did in the past.
October 18, 2020
Baby or not, it doesn't change the fact that this crazy cunt strangled and then murdered someone in order to steal from them. Cutting an unborn infant out of a pregnant woman's uterus definitely makes it more gruesome.

Also, from what I'm reading on the Wiki page for the mother, the murderer apparently had a miscarriage under her belt and had also underwent a tubal, but she had a history of telling people she was pregnant when she wasn't. Also, Montgomery already had FOUR kids prior to the tubal, so what'd she need another one for? Usually women who are this insanely desperate for a loaf either can't have one or can't find someone to fuck them.

The defense seemed to boil down to "she didn't know she made a boo-boo" because of various mental disorders and a past history of physical and sexual abuse. I'm sorry she went through that for sure, but I don't think false delusions of pregnancy, PTSD, depression and BPD excuse a person from committing murder. Her motivation was very simple: "GIMME! I WANT IT!"

She killed a Moo and attempted to steal a baby. Nobody's gonna have any pity on her.
October 18, 2020
one of the reasons I despise mentals. yeah, they ain't normal but they know enough to lie and even try and hide behind their fucking insanity

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 18, 2020
twocents
one of the reasons I despise mentals. yeah, they ain't normal but they know enough to lie and even try and hide behind their fucking insanity

Most 'mentals' do not harm others. We live quietly and take the medications that help us function somewhat well in society. A mental with half decent parenting can be actually hard to spot. Sometimes, we may need to go to the mental hospital when medications need adjustment as there can be nasty side effects to medication change.

This crazy fucker was on the bleeding violent edge of 'mental'.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 18, 2020
I am not a supporter of death penalty, so I say leave her in prison for life. If we have a change of white house tenants, it may go down that way.
October 18, 2020
yes perhaps techie, some cases where it is not totally clear (even though eerythign points to it) but this bint should be taken out. it is pretty evident the bitch did it. personally, I'd spike her on a pole and leave her as an example after executed, but that is me.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 19, 2020
I wonder if the cause of this was binge watching Lifetime movies. It seems to be a central theme on Lifetime.
October 19, 2020
Techie
I am not a supporter of death penalty, so I say leave her in prison for life. If we have a change of white house tenants, it may go down that way.

I agree. Leaving them to rot in prison is cheaper than execution.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 21, 2020
yes, the majority of people with mental issues stay out of things for the most part. but when they do go off the deep end, like this, they know enough to try and get out of it. which means they know right from wrong. that is where my line is.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login