Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tard fighting against abortion that prevents tards

Posted by cfdavep 
Tard fighting against abortion that prevents tards
October 19, 2020
https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-down-syndrome-says-she-121608241.html

Tard wants the courts in the US to make abortion illegal if it is shown the fetus will be a Downie because after all if tards are being aborted that means SHE should have been aborted and is "better of dead". I think with the changes coming to the supreme court the pro-liars are behind this one to further erode abortion rights once they are forced back to the states
Re: Tard fighting against abortion that prevents tards
October 19, 2020
I don't trust all this financial stuff we hear.
People are losing jobs right and left, we either accept the devastation of the virus, or we will suffer economic collapse and the devastation. Right now, just the devasation would be the better of both.
This being said, the tards drain off enough resources that could go to help people who actually produce something and are being the ones taxed, fined, and what not to keep these tardleighs fed and clothed and health care. I believe in the almighty gene.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 19, 2020
Okay fine, how's about this. Anyone who feels that abortion should be illegal or restricted for any reason is legally required to adopt at least two of the fetuses they "save" (but waive the adoption fee). They will receive regular random visits from social services to ensure they aren't just stuffing the brat in a closet and pretending it's not there and if they are found to be neglecting or abusing said brat or they attempt to give it up for adoption, they will be punished to the fullest extent of the law, up to and including fines, community service, imprisonment and so on. Let's see how many people are still staunchly pro-life when they actually have to deal with the consequences of their actions instead of just bitching from a safe distance.

This moron needs to understand that not everyone wants to raise a tard, nor does everyone have the means to raise one. And that's perfectly okay! So let's say aborting Downy tards becomes illegal - you know how many parents will neglect, abandon, abuse, kill or surrender those kids? Pretty much all of them. And you tell me who will spend money to adopt a brat with irreparable bugs in its software, even at a discount. Oh sure, some half-wit bleeding heart might snag a couple, but what about the thousands and thousands of others that nobody will want that will need to be supported?

The fact she lived to adulthood is proof that not everyone thinks tards deserve to be aborted. Shouldn't that be enough?

If this bitch wants to protect Downy tards from abortion, then every woman who births an unwanted Down syndrome infant should list her as the birth mother so they can allllllll be her responsibility. Campaigning to outlaw something is real easy when you don't have to deal with the fallout others will experience. So unless we have somewhere to put all these potential tards who will amount to fucking nothing (we have enough non-tards who meet that criteria, thanks very much), parents have every right to abort a sick fetus.

...such aspects of the law are not only “very offensive and hurtful”, but convey the message that such people “are not wanted and are not valued as much as normal people”.

That's because it's true, and like I said, some people don't want to be parents of tards. Some people want to have something to show for their parenting efforts and raise a potentially functioning member of society that they can kick out at age 18. Can't really do that with a mentally disabled person unless they are tremendously high-functioning.
October 19, 2020
I read that there are almost no Downers in Iceland because the women there are almost fanatic about testing for it and aborting them.
October 19, 2020
Why do these tard worshippers think that preventing a debilitating disease=abelism?

If we wear a condom to prevent HIV/AIDS, does that mean we are saying HIV+ people deserve to die?

If we social distance to prevent covid, does that mean we feel covid positive people should die?

If we eat healthy and exercise, does that mean we feel obese people, diabetics, and those with heart conditions deserve to die?

Should we stop wearing seatbelts in cars or not wear a helmet on a motorcycle because we believe accident victims don't deserve to live?

No??? Then what the hell is wrong with trying to prevent down syndrome?!
October 19, 2020
She's just like any other pro-liar. The fact she has Down's gives her no dog in this fight.

Nobody has the right to decide except the woman who is carrying the fetus.
October 19, 2020
Something tells me this dim bulb is a pawn of someone's.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 19, 2020
This is just silly. Most abortions are first term and my understanding is that there isn't a downie test that early. Almost all women who abort simply do not want a baby. Many are poor, under 25 and unmarried. Downies and others needn't make abortion about them, if anything be happy that three or more people are making a decision that is very likely to make all affected better. I highly doubt anyone wants to grow up being told they were a mistake on a regular basis and being resented.
October 19, 2020
craftyzits

Yep. Somebody told her that "they wish you were dead!" and then pointed her toward social media.

I have a physical disability. It sucks hard. If there was a prenatal test for it and somebody told me they were aborting because their child would have it, I'd drive them to the clinic myself. Wanting to prevent suffering is not the same as wishing death on everyone who suffers, jfc.
October 20, 2020
kittehpeoples
Wanting to prevent suffering is not the same as wishing death on everyone who suffers, jfc.

Very good point. When people abort sick fetuses, it's not only because they don't want to deal with the additional work of raising a disabled child. Some people want to spare an innocent kid a lifetime of struggling and judgment by others by just not letting it be born. There is nothing wrong with that. I consider it a blessing if you find out before the fetus is born that it's messed up so you can prevent it from becoming a sentient person.

This dumbfuck probably doesn't know any better because the only life she's known is the tard life. But if I wanted a child and I knew before it was born that it was fucked up beyond repair, I would abort in a second. Life's hard enough without adding in extra shit and creating a lifelong burden that someone else will always have to deal with.

This woman was fortunate enough to have enough brain function to have a job in a salon. I imagine it's just easy shit like sweeping up hair clippings and stacking magazines and not handling pointy/hot tools. Not all mentally disabled people are that lucky. If she wants to save all the Downy tards, then she also better campaign for somebody to offer financial support to them and/or build group homes for them to live in when their families inevitably don't want them or abuse them.
October 20, 2020
face it, if there is a total collapse or the healthcare deteriorates to the point they can hardly treat anyone, the death rate will be appalling. so many can only exist because of medical intervention, namely these preemies. people wonder why the defecto rate is going up. These babies, who would have died, survive, breeed, and pass on their defect. many times, there are other defects which may not be as noticeable. or are just there waiting to pass on.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 20, 2020
twocents
face it, if there is a total collapse or the healthcare deteriorates to the point they can hardly treat anyone, the death rate will be appalling. so many can only exist because of medical intervention, namely these preemies. people wonder why the defecto rate is going up. These babies, who would have died, survive, breeed, and pass on their defect. many times, there are other defects which may not be as noticeable. or are just there waiting to pass on.

Parents should receive license to breed, passing strict physical, mental, and financial tests. Of course that wouldn't happen as that would cut the birth rate, and we know the military industrial complex would howl like an elephant in musk.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 21, 2020
craftyzits

Just like the well rehearsed 7 year olds that compare themselves to Holocaust survivors
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login