Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moos and SUV's

Posted by cfdavep 
Moos and SUV's
October 19, 2020
https://local.theonion.com/conscientious-suv-shopper-just-wants-something-that-wil-1844930331?utm_campaign=TheOnion&utm_content=1599076851&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_source=twitter

What they are really thinking.
Re: Moos and SUV's
October 19, 2020
I am a little confused.
Did you think that "The Onion" a famous parody site is doing real reporting ?
October 19, 2020
No, they are using humor to get a point across as they always do
October 19, 2020
in my opinion, they do think like that. they may not actually enunciate such, but i'll bet that is at the back of their mind. "I'll survive and they won't...'

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 19, 2020
It's not in the back of their mind, it's right up there in front.
October 19, 2020
toraneko

Considering their brains are in their backsides.

When I think of moos and SUVs I recall the many times I've spent five minutes waiting for a moo to do a 16 point turn into a parking spot.
October 19, 2020
toraneko

I WISH I could remember the details, but years ago I saw a report on one of the actual news channels about one of the major vehicle manufacturers hiring a psych expert of some stripe to tell them what they should do to make their vehicles more appealing to the American public. His advice was "mount machine guns on them." And then he went on to address exactly this attitude of "I'll survive and they won't."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login