Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

One score for us, neighbors found NOT responsible for kids drowning

Posted by ladybug2203 
One score for us, neighbors found NOT responsible for kids drowning
October 21, 2020
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/homeowners-attorney-speaks-out-after-child-drowns-in-tamarac-pool/2049878/%3famp

2 year old wandered to neighbors pool and drowned, they were found not liable because they had fence and tarp, good for them! A 2 year old wandering to neighbors yard doesn't "just take a second" he was unsupervised for atleast a good several minutes now breeders want to cashout
Re: One score for us, neighbors found NOT responsible for kids drowning
October 21, 2020
but the whining and mooing and bleating and blatting is going to be deafening.
that barrier was just a tarp which isn't a real deterrent however.
homeowner will just go bankrupt anyway.
and they should have put the 2 year old on a goddam leash.
some people have done that and get into trouble although it keeps the bloody buggers around.
and someone did a study, can't recall where, can't find it, that the average time that moo or duh looks away is more like 15 to 20 minutes. not a minute or two. dumb ass breeders

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

October 21, 2020
twocents
but the whining and mooing and bleating and blatting is going to be deafening.
that barrier was just a tarp which isn't a real deterrent however.
homeowner will just go bankrupt anyway.
and they should have put the 2 year old on a goddam leash.
some people have done that and get into trouble although it keeps the bloody buggers around.
and someone did a study, can't recall where, can't find it, that the average time that moo or duh looks away is more like 15 to 20 minutes. not a minute or two. dumb ass breeders

When I was 2 there was no way in hell I would've been able to leave the house or yard without them, a toadler leaving the house, going to the neighbors, scaling the fence and going for a dip takes way more than "just a second" even more if they have to go past a tarp
October 21, 2020
Was this the article you meant to cite?

This article is from November 2019 and the incident had just happened. The owners of the pool had a lawyer and the lawyer was stating why they should not be charged. Charges were being debated at that time.

According to the video, the homeowner did not have a permanent fence. I would love to have a pool and if I did I would have a fucking huge fence to keep the little fuckers out.

However, the homeowners should still not be responsible for parental inattention and neglect.
My parents debated putting in a pool at their first house, but decided not to after their insurance agent told them they could be on the hook for any kid who got hurt or drowned, even if they fenced off the yard. "Attractive nuisance," yay.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login