Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

When Being CF Gets You An Extra 40 hours Each Week Of Work

Posted by Peace 
When Being CF Gets You An Extra 40 hours Each Week Of Work
October 21, 2020
I'm making a separate post because I didn't want to hijack this thread. because companies like this are the reason that article exists.

In a nutshell, the corporate supervisor implements a policy whereby people without kids work 12 hour days Monday through Saturday and sometimes on Sundays, too, because the breeder employees are way behind on their projects so the CF have to complete all their work for them. Breeders hours will remain Monday to Friday, 9 - 5. Only the CF have these ungodly work requirements. One CF employee disagrees, organized the other CF/CL employees and is meeting with HR and the company's legal team to discuss work contracts and discrimination against people without kids.

I really hope this guy posts an update because this is blatant discrimination based on family status. Moos and duhs scream about maternity leave and parent hate, yet they are suddenly quiet when the discrimination benefits them.

breeder fuckery

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(posted here in case it gets removed, and somebody wants to use removeddit).

https://www.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/jf3a7y/when_being_child_free_gets_you_extra_40_hoursweek/
Re: When Being CF Gets You An Extra 40 hours Each Week Of Work
October 21, 2020
the comments have been locked. my feeling this would be a perfect case to bring to a case action type of lawsuit. force the damn duhs and moos to actually pull their share of the load.
trouble is, if the meeting was not recorded, it would be very easy for this idiot trying to double the workload to attempt to get themselves out of it.
furthermore, they going to get paid time and a half and overtime? I doubt it.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 21, 2020
The CF employees have to pick up the monumental slack left behind by breeders, but I bet you anything the breeders bitch about how "unfair" it is that the unchilded people make so much more money than they do because parents "need" money more than people with no kids. eye rolling smiley

This is definitely discrimination based on familial status - lack of brats is still considered a status, and if this shit really happened, there is easily grounds for a lawsuit that the CF employees will easily win. The company will be FUCKED if these CFers all decide to walk out when the childed employees are too incompetent to do their jobs. They will all be foaming at the mouth if they wind up having to actually DO their jobs. I hope every single childfree employee involved in this case not only leaves, but gets a settlement. It would serve the employer right for trying to screw them over so badly.
October 21, 2020
there is an update. I can't copy and paste here so you'll have to go back
but in short, the cf people won and it appears the manager who started it got her head handed to her on a platter.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 21, 2020
The good guys won for once. Hope they get everything said in the meeting in writing, can't trust HR, Legal or management. Glad to see some CF/CL unity. Had coworkers who would've considered it an honor to work an extra 40 hours with out pay to help the almighty breeders.
October 21, 2020
Here is the update:

https://www.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/jfmth1/update_when_being_child_free_gets_you_extra_40/
October 21, 2020
twocents
there is an update. I can't copy and paste here so you'll have to go back
but in short, the cf people won and it appears the manager who started it got her head handed to her on a platter.

The manager has an 18 year old which isn't a child. What an entitled ass. Bet this isn't the first time she pulled crap. I wouldn't be looking very kindly at the parunts in the room either as not one of them stood up for those without kids and stated this treatment is unfair.
October 22, 2020
I saw this Reddit thread too. In the update, watch for the OP's CF coworker who arrived at the meeting with pie charts showing how the fewer CFers on the team were doing a bigger share of the work already compared to the greater number of parents.
October 22, 2020
I hope the manager got fired otherwise she will just be more sneaky later. She really is a weak excuse for a manager because she is not cracking down on the poor performers and there appears to be plentiful data that indicate she is letting the breeders slide and attempted to reward them by making others work harder.

If someone isn't pulling his her weight the manager is paid to address it or hello de-motivation and toxic environment.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login