Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I wonder if this is another way to dump kids

Posted by cfdavep 
I wonder if this is another way to dump kids
October 23, 2020
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-campaign-spokesman-claims-parents-142819023.html

Although you can never know with Trump, he is claiming that 500 immigrant kids were dumped by their parents and that is why they can't be found. It wouldn't surprise me, as parental regret is a worldwide thing
Re: I wonder if this is another way to dump kids
October 23, 2020
'unaccompanied minors'
this sound like typical redefinition of terms to skew realities of situations. hard to tell here.
but some were described so you would think they were 8 or 9 year olds, but were tatted up, illeterate gang banger crap that had to be pry barred into their school seats.
furthermore, any parent here who did that, sending kids off with no real assured destination at the other end would be brought up on charges.
I wonder how this pandemic would be different if the chinese virus had first gotten hold down in south america and they dragged it up here.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 23, 2020
Someone on a radio talk show raised an excellent question that is related to this story.

First you have to realize that Obama's administration was the one that started separating children at the border from those who were supposedly their parents. This policy started because of suspicion that many of the "parents" were possibly actually child-sex or child-slave traffickers. They were bringing the kids to the US for nefarious purposes. Trump's administration, for all the bleating and bad press about separating kids from parents, simply continued the Obama policy and for the same reason. The media said not a bad word when Obama did it, but slammed Trump for the very same thing.

The question on the talk show was this: if children are being separated from their actual parents, why aren't we seeing loads of media accounts of foreign parents, either here at the border or in their home countries, frantically reporting their kids missing or demanding their return? Seems like a great thing to ask, doesn't it?

Or could it be the actual parents south of the border are glad to be rid of mouths to feed—or might have even sold their kids?
October 24, 2020
What do these parents say to their kids when they take them to cross the border? I mean, it's a long way where they get bored and it's not like taking a trip to Disney.
October 24, 2020

This policy started because of suspicion that many of the "parents" were possibly actually child-sex or child-slave traffickers. They were bringing the kids to the US for nefarious purposes. Trump's administration, for all the bleating and bad press about separating kids from parents, simply continued the Obama policy and for the same reason. The media said not a bad word when Obama did it, but slammed Trump for the very same thing.

The question on the talk show was this: if children are being separated from their actual parents, why aren't we seeing loads of media accounts of foreign parents, either here at the border or in their home countries, frantically reporting their kids missing or demanding their return? Seems like a great thing to ask, doesn't it?

Or could it be the actual parents south of the border are glad to be rid of mouths to feed—or might have even sold their kids?

QFT. I'm no fan of Trump, but this seems believable to me. It's a typical political ploy to bleat about "the childrun" and get the predicted, general freak out reaction from the public.
October 25, 2020
bell. several times I've heard. going on longer perhaps than both. but obama might have started it. but breeders cannot see the obvious problem that the traffikers pose, but their mushy shriveled brains fasten onto the stupid mooo and chyld visionary crap.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 26, 2020
bell_flower

This policy started because of suspicion that many of the "parents" were possibly actually child-sex or child-slave traffickers. They were bringing the kids to the US for nefarious purposes. Trump's administration, for all the bleating and bad press about separating kids from parents, simply continued the Obama policy and for the same reason. The media said not a bad word when Obama did it, but slammed Trump for the very same thing.

QFT. I'm no fan of Trump, but this seems believable to me. It's a typical political ploy to bleat about "the childrun" and get the predicted, general freak out reaction from the public.

This is believable. Also the politicians not understanding what a coyote is and showing their ignorance by making stupid remarks about coyotes not being strong enough to pull kids across the border.
A friend of mine from south of the border said children can be collected for any reason the crime types see fit and may or may not have the permission of parents.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login