Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Not smiling at a kid is just traumatizing

Posted by cfdavep 
Not smiling at a kid is just traumatizing
October 27, 2020
https://old.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/jj4clz/no_not_smiling_at_your_spawn_doesnt_count_as/

I guess some teen duh experienced the "nightmare" of a busy fast food worker wearing a COVID mask daring to not smile at his sexual accident.

I have a feeling the duh is secretly enraged at the accident and the only way to deal is that if the whole world loses it's shit over it and reminds him of how "wonderful" it all really is so he can convince himself somehow. I notice that teen duhs are extra nightmarish over their sporgs.
Re: Not smiling at a kid is just traumatizing
October 27, 2020
It is time the teen duh learn that not everyone on the planet is going to be friendly and it isn't ever worth threatening to take away someone else's livelihood. Teen duh seems desperate to see another young person suffer as much as he is likely suffering.
October 27, 2020
That was a funny Reddit!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 28, 2020
Ugh, that subclass of breeder who thinks everyone is obligated to adore their brats...this isn't the first time we've heard of breeders getting pissed because someone won't smile at their spawn. And the fact that the worker was wearing a mask...how would the brat even know it was being smiled at? Goddamn that is a special level of entitlement....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login