Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Where do they find them...boo hoo moo hoo

Posted by twocents 
Where do they find them...boo hoo moo hoo
November 02, 2020
Hubby came home so drunk he could hardly stand.... have news for you, you stupid sow: he didn't get this way overnight. and he sure as hell was a drunkard before you got humped and had your dump.

He went out to lunch with friends at 3 in the afternoon. 5:30 I asked him when he was planning to come home. No answer. 6 pm I ask again and he says they’re paying the bill. -- be grateful he wasn't driving sow. you might end up homeless and penniless after he kills someone drunk driving.

Around 8 pm his friend brings him back and he’s completely hammered. I’m furious and he just looks at me blankly and says “what?” before running back outside to puke all over our porch. -- what... that says it all dumb broad

We’re in marriage counseling -- why didn't you do this before you screwed a bastard male--and one of our big issues is how his lunches with friends or soccer games turn into 4 hour events where I have to remind him to come home. --maybe he doesn't want to come home, ever consider that dimbo?? -- We have a one year old daughter and this man just disappears for hours at a time. ---haven't we read about this in studies? -- breeders cheat more...

But he’s never come home drunk before. -- suuuuure

I called his sister to come pick him up because I’m not taking care of him like this tonight. It took 30 min to drag him out of the house.

I kept crying while I was putting the baby down for night waiting for him to come home, but now that’s he’s come and gone I just feel empty. No tears. Just hollow. boooo hooooo. bed. made. lie. -- you picked a drunk despite your effort to skirt the issue. you picked it now you have to live with it. but all the udders will stand out and moo and low about the poor little mawmbie and her courageous effort to raise child. idiot.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Where do they find them...boo hoo moo hoo
November 22, 2020
Wow, when I get hammered in front of my spouse enough to puke, he holds my hair for me.

Breeders are fucking nasty even to each other, and wonder why their lives are miserable.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login