Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fucking breeders spreading plague in the workplace

Posted by toraneko 
Fucking breeders spreading plague in the workplace
November 06, 2020
Rant coming. I've gone NOWHERE and done NOTHING since March to avoid catching this bullshit. There are three people working in my small business including me. One is a grandparent and the other a fundie with 4 brats who attend public school in person. One of fundie breeder's brats has been exposed to a plague classmate, thereby exposing us all, which makes all my efforts over the past 9 months FOR NOTHING. I don't believe these fuckers have been social distancing anyway. Grandbreeder isn't letting it stop her from visiting grandbrats this weekend.

My husband works in a grocery store and has managed to remain plague free. Leave it to a fucking breeder to spread it around here. We haven't even been letting customers inside the building.
Re: Fucking breeders spreading plague in the workplace
November 06, 2020

Grandbreeder isn't letting it stop her from visiting grandbrats this weekend.

There are many places where public school is still in person in the U.S. Many in red states.

I ran into a similar situation this week. People this stupid DESERVE to get the virus but of course the problem is innocent people they expose along the way.

A 70-something acquaintance mentioned to me that she and her husband are going to their chyld's house because their grandbrat's daycare is closed for 14 days because someone at daycare was positive and the brat was exposed.

Her kid and her kid's spouse both work and PaPa and Grandmoo are going there to be free daycare. I heard the whole story and thought, are you fucking nuts? Are your kids so fucking selfish that they would expose their own parents so they are not inconvenienced by watching their own kid?

Yes, and Yes!
November 06, 2020
And grandbreeder is the business owner! We have deadlines that don't go away just because we have to quarrantine. I'm just about ready to wave a white flag and tell it to come get me. The only reason I keep fighting is that you never know whether you'll be a long hauler even if you're healthy when you get it. I'm so tired of being the only one engaging in basic decency. And that goes for everything, not just covid.
November 06, 2020
There really is no point in doing the right thing regarding Covid-19 in the USA. You will get it, you will become a long hauler (Me, I'll just die) and you will begin to envy the dead toward the end of the pandemic. I see the USA as nothing but a mass grave.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 18, 2020
There is talk of two vaccinations and I've also heard murmurs of the vaccination being distributed free to all US Citizens per the National Guard. I don't know how true the distribution and "free" vaccination is but keep a lookout and try to stay healthy as much as possible in the meantime.

Meanwhile, cases have started rising again in recent weeks. thumb down
November 18, 2020
There will be NO vaccine before Trump is out of office as in kicked out. Nothing will be done on the Federal level about Covid-19 until Trump is gone and Biden settles in, as Biden is not having the transition that is normal for Presidents. It doesn't matter how many get sick and or die. Also, that vaccine will be not given 'freely' to anyone, you will have to pay through the nose, or your insurance company will have to pay through the nose.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 19, 2020
nothing is for free.
right now they're bleating and blatting about the minority communities.
These are the sardines what help spread anything that comes their way.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
November 23, 2020
How are you doing toraneko? Have you avoided COVID?
November 24, 2020
We didn't get it! Breeder quarrantined for 12 days and is back now with a mask. We had to scramble to pick up his workload and meet deadlines. And get this, the daughter he caught it from was working at the Dairy Queen with the classmate she caught it from. Glad I haven't been ordering out much since this bullshit started.

I fumed for a week straight after my first post. I had to avoid driving and going out in public I was so pissed. We are pretty spread out in our office, so I guess maybe that's why the rest of us didn't catch it.

My stupid sister has taken her brood to Disney world this week and is planning a gathering with her mother in law Thursday. There's no way in hell I'm visiting people for Thanksgiving after what we just went through here.
November 27, 2020
Really glad you didn't catch it. There are way too many "gamblers" who aren't taking COVID seriously (like breeder).

I don't understand what your sister is thinking but avoiding her sounds very reasonable as she is putting herself (and everyone she comes into contact with) at risk.
November 30, 2020
Thanks. I don't understand it either, since her job is taking xrays in a hospital. Fortunately, she stayed away from my parents on Thursday.

I saw where an Oregon nurse is in trouble for bragging about her anti-mask, anti-distancing behavior. I hope the bitch gets fired.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login