Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Unplanned babysitting, from Reddit. may not be cf but funny

Posted by twocents 
Unplanned babysitting, from Reddit. may not be cf but funny
November 12, 2020
Anyone who knows my wife & me know that our anniversary, to us, is more important than any holiday. We've been this way since we first got together in 86. However, some folks don't seem to grasp the concept and that "Just a night without the kids to decompress" outweighs our anniversary.
They were just dropped off and they turned off their phones. So, we looked after a happy 13, 9, 5, and infant.
Just to let them know how grateful my wife & I were with such quality time with them we sent them home with a huge bag of assorted candy each, police whistle each (except the baby which we gifted a Twinkle Twinkle Little Star toy that had a broken stop function, fresh batteries, and a superglued battery cover), along with a case of the evil taboo in their household, SODA!

This was a few years ago and they never did that to us again.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Unplanned babysitting, from Reddit. may not be cf but funny
November 12, 2020
This had me stomping with laughter! Passive aggressive 101 check!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 13, 2020
Haha, love it! smiling smiley Serves the fuckers right for dumping their brats with you without consent. They ought to be lucky you didn't call the police about four abandoned children.

There are a lot of great ways to discourage breeders from ever having you brat-sit for them. Give the kids a SHITLOAD of sugar right before they go back home - preferably in the form of soda so they can not only be fucking wired all night, but so there's a chance they'll wet their beds.

Give them annoying, noisy gifts like you did. Harmonicas and kazoos are good too. Teach the kids some new words like "cunt" and "asshole" and "shit" and to use them as often as possible. Show them the most terrifying horror movies you can so they have nightmares for a few months and keep Mommy and Daddy awake every night. Feed them things they aren't allowed at home, so long as there are no allergies involved.

See if you can get any of them to take a good long nap so they'll be wide awake at bedtime and it'll take forever to get them back on a sleep schedule. If you have pets and nobody's allergic, have them play with said pets so they can go home covered in animal hair that the parents will have to clean off.

Doing these things will probably make the kids think you're the most awesome person ever and they'll want to come back, but hopefully the parents will be fed up enough with your poor babysitting that they won't bring them back, which might result in tantrums at home. Consider that another victory when the kids like you more than their parents.

Edited to add: I totally missed the part about this being a Reddit story because I'm a dumbshit. I thought it was first-hand experience. Relevant image.
November 13, 2020
Cambion, there was a post in CF in reddit months ago... where soem neighbor cow did just that. no word, no call,just dumped kid on the cf's porch and went to work adn disappeard...
the cf confronted moo about it when she came home, but did it for a couple of days. cf finally managed to collar the husband... he wasn't too happy. and the sow saw it coming and gave cf a real angry look. but it stopped. moo never stopped looking angry whenver she saw the cf.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
November 14, 2020
Several years ago we had a thread about a post from a CF couple whose relatives had keys to their house for some idiotic reason. One breeder couple unlocked their door, left their kids, and went back home to have fun. The CF couple were still asleep and a loud crash woke them. One of the kids had knocked over and smashed a rare Batman figure that had cost thousands. Hell ensued. The CF couple called the cops.

I can't find that thread in a quick search, and maybe it was on the other site we used when Bratfree was offline. Can anyone help?
November 14, 2020
kman
Several years ago we had a thread about a post from a CF couple whose relatives had keys to their house for some idiotic reason. One breeder couple unlocked their door, left their kids, and went back home to have fun. The CF couple were still asleep and a loud crash woke them. One of the kids had knocked over and smashed a rare Batman figure that had cost thousands. Hell ensued. The CF couple called the cops.

I can't find that thread in a quick search, and maybe it was on the other site we used when Bratfree was offline. Can anyone help?

google search works better than phourm.

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,355618

thom_c
kman

google search works better than phourm.

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,355618

Here's the reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/1wnrzs/entitled_parents_i_know_think_they_can_get_away/
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login