Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Family Counselor Moo shoots crotchfruit and herself

Posted by misskitty 
Family Counselor Moo shoots crotchfruit and herself
November 29, 2020
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8977919/amp/Housemate-bodies-woman-twins-says-told-Id-never-leave-girls.html

Mitchell, Boudreau Deegan's tenant of more than a year, told The Daily Beast that she suffered from intense bouts of depression and occasionally spoke of suicide.

During their last conversation, he said the mom-of-two psychotherapist was upset over a recent court ruling concerning shared custody of her children.”

Moo’s field is family counseling but she couldn’t cope with a typical family problem. Hmm...

'She lived for her two little girls,' Mitchell said. 'Everything was about those little girls. She was determined that their life was going to be better than hers.'

If we got a dollar every time we heard this from breeders, we could set up a social safety net for CF adults as powerful as the one that breeders get.

Last March, the 55-year-old filed for bankruptcy due to her inability to pay her consumer debts.

The mother-of-two had been working a licensed psychotherapist prior to her death, according to her professional website.

55-year-old professional with consumer debt. Was she borrowing to spoil the girls or give herself the good life? You be the judge...

She also had her own therapist, but her housemate said they did not meet often because Boudreau Deegan's health insurance did not cover the sessions.

What goes around, comes around. But I’m surprised the therapist didn’t give her a discount for being another therapist.

The killings occurred just four days after a judge granted joint custody to Boudreau Deegan and her husband, who has not been publicly named.

As part of the court-approved arrangement, the parents were to care for their twins on alternating days of the week, and the mother was granted the authority to make decisions concerning the girls’ education and health care.

Nooo, moo needs kiddos 24/7! These pweshus children need to be in the care of a Famblee Expuhrt, Dud can go to hell.

I was often told that therapists are good at helping with life issues, but most of these fuckwits can barely cope with basic life setbacks.
Re: Family Counselor Moo shoots crotchfruit and herself
November 30, 2020
She was 55 and had 7–year-old twins? She must have had medical help. She just had to sprog in her late 40s, you know. eye rolling smiley

Clearly she wasn't wrapped too tightly upstairs.
November 30, 2020
What goes around, comes around. But I’m surprised the therapist didn’t give her a discount for being another therapist.

I have heard that the world of clinical psychology does not have what the medical profession has: A Professional Courtesy. It is not unusual for a doctor to see another doctor or a dentist to receive dental care if not for free then with a significant discount. For some reason, the mental health professionals do not have this and in her case it would have helped not just her but other people too.
November 30, 2020
mr. neptune
I have heard that the world of clinical psychology does not have what the medical profession has: A Professional Courtesy. It is not unusual for a doctor to see another doctor or a dentist to receive dental care if not for free then with a significant discount. For some reason, the mental health professionals do not have this and in her case it would have helped not just her but other people too.

That’s very interesting. Maybe they’re afraid to pool all their dirty laundry.
November 30, 2020
As per usual, the news coverage emphasizes the "tragedy" of this situation and the "mental illness" aspect because a Moo perpetrated this horrible act.

If the Dud had done it, it would be covered quite differently.

This was no accident or tragedy. She was not mentally deranged--she knew exactly what she was doing. This was a cold-blooded, vengeful act toward her ex-husband. She deprived two other human beings of the right to see their dad and to continue living their lives.

But remember, parenthood makes one a better person. the world 'fail' on flames
November 30, 2020
misskitty
'She lived for her two little girls,' Mitchell said. 'Everything was about those little girls. She was determined that their life was going to be better than hers.'

She should have had a really good idea about whether or not the little girls lives were going to be better than hers, she was in her late 40's when she had the kids! And considering her debt, maybe she should have given this a bit more consideration.

misskitty
If we got a dollar every time we heard this from breeders, we could set up a social safety net for CF adults as powerful as the one that breeders get.

I agree. Next time I hear a breeder state this I'm going to ask "What if you can't provide a better childhood than the one you had no matter how hard you try? There are no guarantees after all. What is your back up plan?"

Why not make it more realistic and promise to do their best with parenting under their unique circumstances? At least that way they have a chance at succeeding.

Do parents still expect to provide a better childhood to their kids than the ones they had, even if they grew up privileged? My guess is they do expect it.

If a parent was a doctor (or other high earner) and a loving parent it might be really difficult to expect to provide a better childhood than the one they experienced. The majority of people aren't going to be high earners. If a parent was a middle earner and provided love and an idyllic childhood it would also be close to impossible to guarantee this to their offspring. Circumstances can see to it that a childhood isn't idyllic regardless of the parent's intent. A parent can't make himself/herself love their kids. At best they can try to cover it up if they end up detesting their kids. Some kids aren't going to be happy no matter what even if the parent thinks/knows they are providing a better childhood. And some kids are going to be ill or have disabilities. And parents can die while their kids are young.
December 01, 2020
I hate moos like this.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
December 02, 2020
bell flower
If the Dud had done it, it would be covered quite differently.
This reminds of the woman several years ago who killed herself and her college-age daughter. The daughter thought she was about to start college, but the mother had taken care of all the arrangements (even down to applying to colleges, I think) and in reality had not actually done any of it. On the day the daughter was actually packing up her car to drive off, her mother murdered her and killed herself.

At the time, a lot of posters on the message board I frequented said oh, the mother obviously had mental illness, etc. Well, yeah, she probably did, but she still freakin' murdered her daughter because she couldn't deal with the change.
December 02, 2020
I guess at the very least, she knocked them out before she killed them, but this also shows complete pre-meditation. I don't care how depressed she was, it's no excuse to murder someone else. If you're depressed and kill yourself, that's sad, but it's also your life and you have the freedom to end it. That freedom ends at your life, though.

Whatcom County Sheriff Bill Elfo said Boudreau Deegan had planned the double murder-suicide for several days and stated 'that she would never leave her daughters alone without her.’

The way Moo talked, you'd think she was losing all custody of her kids. I mean, given what transpired, maybe she should have because she sounds nuts, but she killed her two daughters just so her ex couldn't have them. Depression did not make her do this - she was just fucking selfish. Meanwhile, she probably thought she was a hero for "saving" her daughters from a life that didn't have her in it 100 percent of the time.

I wonder if the ex-husband knew what a whackaloon Moo was and that's why he was trying to get custody. I don't know what kind of a person Duh is, but it sounds like Moo was unstable in multiple ways, not just mentally and he was probably the more sane parent.

Those girls were probably doomed anyway. Given Moo's mental fuckery, she'd probably have killed them the moment they tried to exercise any sort of independence from her like getting jobs or trying to move out.
December 04, 2020
Cambion
I wonder if the ex-husband knew what a whackaloon Moo was and that's why he was trying to get custody. I don't know what kind of a person Duh is, but it sounds like Moo was unstable in multiple ways, not just mentally and he was probably the more sane parent.

She was a family counselor and that makes me question how many lives she messed up. Besides the three lives she claimed,her ex-husband and any close friends or relatives.
December 05, 2020
I'm starting to think that anyone who goes to get a degree or licence to give advice for money to others should be tested to make sure they aren't all fucked up themselves.
December 11, 2020
When I left home at 24, I did so behind bitchmouths back.
She said I was going to pay for what Dad took and for what I took. And stated she would shoot Dad if she saw him again.
As such I think bitchmouth was perfectly capable of trying to kill me if I had walked out while she was home.
Bitchmouth did calm down in later life as I took care of her in her failing years. By that time I was able to establish boundaries and tell her to back off and go to blazes if she started acting out. Worked like a charm. She was nothing but a nasty bully with no true backbone. Unless it served her purposes.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
December 11, 2020
mumofsixbirds
I'm starting to think that anyone who goes to get a degree or licence to give advice for money to others should be tested to make sure they aren't all fucked up themselves.

From the don't I wish file.

Also since any career like this leaves it's mark. 20 years in then mandatory retirement with pension. (Says the guy with 40 years total and $150.00 a week PTSD GAD therapy bill not covered by insurance so out of pocket)

Click here to login