Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duh really regrets surrogate baby

Posted by cfdavep 
Duh really regrets surrogate baby
November 30, 2020
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/widowed-dad-tries-force-surrogate-161946004.html

A duh on AITA apparently was talked into a surrogacy sprog by his wife, it seems. Wife is now dead and duh is now a single parent. Duh tries to sue the surrogate to force sprog support and to force the woman to be the kid's parent in place of the moo.

Translation: I realize now that wifey is dead that I never wanted this and now I want someone else to be force to raise it.

I think it would be better if people just stopped helping these infertiles forcing them to face the fact that you can't always have what you want in life and maybe you will discover down the road that you really don't want it anyway
Re: Duh really regrets surrogate baby
November 30, 2020
Surrogate is a friend of the famblee! He either needs to accept full parental rights (legally-involving lawyers) or sign papers to give the baybee up for adoption along with the surrogate. Surrogate needs to separate herself from this man.

I think surrogacy is a really dumb idea but it doesn't stop me from feeling bad for this woman.

I bet the vast majority of men only want a kid if it comes standard with a womben (in some cases any sentient womben will do!) to raise it and do the majority of the cunt work. This is a clear example of that. Major buyer's remorse. I've seen very few examples where it is obvious the men really want to raise their kids and not expect their wife to do all the work. I suspect most womben have buyer's remorse too, but they seem more apt to resign themselves to deal with the situation.
November 30, 2020
Dud sounds like a real prize. The kid is not genetically hers and he still wants her to pay up. She carried the kid for her friend--she says she had a contract and she is not responsible for finances. Let's hope she's right.

Note: There are some pretty gross pictures in that article, including a gross pregnant gut with a dark line down the middle of it. Pregnancy is definitely not beautiful. two faces puking
November 30, 2020
One of my favorite quotes comes to mind. "Well isn't that cute. BUT IT'S WRONG!"

This woman was literally just an incubator, the child doesn't have a lick of her DNA in it and she has exactly no legal, personal or financial obligation to it. If Duh doesn't want the brat, then that's fine - give it to someone who does. Trying to force the surrogate into being financially responsible for a child she gestated is like a pedestrian getting hit by a bus and then they sue the cab driver that took them to that particular destination, even though that's where they wanted to go. The surrogate says she was not an egg donor and signed a contract saying she will not be financially responsible for the child, so it sounds like Duh doesn't have much of a case even if he does try to get lawyers involved.

Also, if Duh didn't want a kid, why did he agree to provide sperm to the surrogate in the first place? Wait, don't tell me, let me guess: he figured Moo would do 100 percent of the cunt work, so it was no skin off his nose to have a kid he never wanted because it wouldn't be his problem. Then she had to go and die like a bitch, forcing Duh to actually have to raise his own child. That's not how it's supposed to work, so of course he's going to try and stick the kid with the nearest female and he seems to think that a surrogate has all the obligation to a child as a biological parent.

Surrogacy can easily be a recipe for disaster. Either the surrogate decides she wants to keep the loaf after incubating it instead of giving it to the parents, or shit like this happens where the bio parents can't deal with the kid and try to make the surrogate responsible. Bottom line is do NOT help people have kids by donating biological material or uterine real estate because the parents of the child may well decide that the donor needs to pony up for their bad decision too.
December 01, 2020
cfdavep
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/widowed-dad-tries-force-surrogate-161946004.html

A duh on AITA apparently was talked into a surrogacy sprog by his wife, it seems. Wife is now dead and duh is now a single parent. Duh tries to sue the surrogate to force sprog support and to force the woman to be the kid's parent in place of the moo.

Translation: I realize now that wifey is dead that I never wanted this and now I want someone else to be force to raise it.

I think it would be better if people just stopped helping these infertiles forcing them to face the fact that you can't always have what you want in life and maybe you will discover down the road that you really don't want it anyway

infertiles are infertile for a reason! more often than not they end up with a tard because they have bad eggs and sperm. i dont think fertility treatments cause tardism, rather they make pregnancies take that otherwise would not have because the fetus is defective.
December 01, 2020
unless a jury is brain dead (if it is stacked with mootards it might be) don't think duh has a chance in hell. but I'm probably dreaming.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
December 02, 2020

infertiles are infertile for a reason! more often than not they end up with a tard because they have bad eggs and sperm. i dont think fertility treatments cause tardism, rather they make pregnancies take that otherwise would not have because the fetus is defective.

You'd think breeders would take the hint. If they genuinely wanted what's best for their potential child, they'd acknowledge that something is so wrong with one or both of them that their bodies are basically putting up a reproductive firewall to keep their faulty DNA from being replicated.

But most breeders aren't interested in their kids' best interests anyway and only care about what they themselves want, so they'll gladly fight their biology to conceive "against all odds" and call it a "miracle." Then they'll start a GoFundMe for the brat when it comes out severely premature and sick and needs to spend an entire year in the NICU.
December 02, 2020
twocents
unless a jury is brain dead (if it is stacked with mootards it might be) don't think duh has a chance in hell. but I'm probably dreaming.

Yeah, I'm afraid a jury would decide this was an opportunity to give the poor sweet innocent baaaaaby a mother, and to hell with the woman whose life it's going to ruin.
December 02, 2020
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55164607

27 years on ice won't damage the dna ...

thom_c

Freezing food only keeps it viable for a certain amount of time. This is worse than using the shriveled eggs of a geezer breeder!
December 04, 2020
lurker-derp
thom_c

Freezing food only keeps it viable for a certain amount of time. This is worse than using the shriveled eggs of a geezer breeder!

They keep eggs much colder than your freezer at home. However, there's always a chance for the freezer to break.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login