Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cunt torpedoes, breeders and COVID19

Posted by cfbitchfromla 
Cunt torpedoes, breeders and COVID19
December 01, 2020
Hello after all these years! Tony and I are still brat free and living in Provence. Wow. Been nearly a decade.

France right now is a fucking brat hell. Enema brats are getting every nanogram of state health support, while those of us smart enough to use contraception (must qualify--Tony and I are WAY beyond that! LOL!) are fucked over like a Devil's Island prison bitch with a neuromuscular disorder. COVID19 is the constant buzzword around here to separate brats and breeders and CF. It has become a matter that Tony and I cough around BNPs and brats to keep them out of our way. We have been locked down tight as a Catholic School girl's panties ala 1965. Life as of late has been hell, but we have a huge garden with beautiful flowers and a grocery delivery service that makes up for it all. Our former breeder neighbors moved out over a year ago after their landlord fucked them into oblivion with rules to shut them up. We had nothing to do with it--but the landlord had enough of the neghbors bitching about their cuntshit yelling, screaming and bitching that he finally shot them out on their breeder asses. Our new neighbors are a childfree couple from Lyon who are VIRULENTLY more CF than Tony and I are--for once we Americans are not the problem!

Merry Bratfreemass to y'all! Keep away from COVID19. We had no choice--we were isolated--just meant Tony and I, well, were like rabbits--but NO BRATS!
Re: Cunt torpedoes, breeders and COVID19
December 01, 2020
You're back again. That's really funny, because in this thread, you posted how Tony had died. hysterical laughter

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,420727,421115#msg-421115

How did you bring him back from the grave?

ETA: My family is in France et chez moi aux USA, on parle Francais. I call bull shitting on everything you say.

And, your edginess is getting tiring. Give it up already.
December 02, 2020
Over in Cali (and LA), Mary Jane has had her papers for a while. Some folks partake lighly, others, well Mary Jane is part of the family. smoking smiley grinning smiley
December 02, 2020
Techie, come on, Man!

Texas and France are practically the same thing!
December 02, 2020
Techie
Over in Cali (and LA), Mary Jane has had her papers for a while. Some folks partake lighly, others, well Mary Jane is part of the family. smoking smiley grinning smiley

Let it be, Let it be, let it be, let it be,

Whispering words of wisdom let it be...

What!

Waddya mean I'm a half tone flat?....

Holy crap, that post reads like an episode of acute mania. I don't know of any true CFers that speak like that.

Say hi to your zombie from me.
December 03, 2020
idiocracy
Enema brats are getting every nanogram of state health support, while those of us smart enough to use contraception (must qualify--Tony and I are WAY beyond that! LOL!) are fucked over like a Devil's Island prison bitch with a neuromuscular disorder.

The funniest part? By now she would have her French health insurance card. Medical care is basically free with the card, you don't have to qualify to go to any hospital or doctor. Even if you are a tourist visiting, you have the right to see a doctor and go to the hospital in an emergency, life threatening situation and not get handed a bill that will bankrupt you.

I find it hilarious that she picks one of the most expensive, pretentious Provencal towns. A big house and garden in L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue would cost millions. Renting that? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I don't think so hysterical laughter hysterical laughter

But then again, the only Paris a Texan knows is the one in Texas! hysterical laughter
December 03, 2020
two Texans peeing off a bridge. One says 'boy the water's cold'. The other replies 'yeah, and deep too'.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
December 03, 2020
Well, I have one for you. Elvis and I have been battling it out harder than a 17 year old peasant in the dark ages that is fighting over the last undiseased rat carcass roasting over a fire.

We posted an update on Instagram about our recent trip to Provence and everyone flipped out on us.
It is "too sensitive" for us to fly out in the private jet and enjoy a weekend with 500 of our childfree friends just because of COVID.

It is a private. plane. ya'll!

Each of our friends is more virulently childfree than the next. Yes, we rented Chateauneuf-du-Pape. Elvis hasn't been out in years! Give him a break! And if everyone could just stop with the death rumors and sightings already. Elvis is alive! He just wanted to explore the markets, explore Verdon Gorges, eat bouillabaisse, stroll Aix's boulevard, and explore Gordes.
December 03, 2020
Techie

Elvis wanted me to ask you about quaaludes.
December 04, 2020
freya
Techie

Elvis wanted me to ask you about quaaludes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8Otmhv6YOI

freya
Well, I have one for you. Elvis and I have been battling it out harder than a 17 year old peasant in the dark ages that is fighting over the last undiseased rat carcass roasting over a fire.

We posted an update on Instagram about our recent trip to Provence and everyone flipped out on us.
It is "too sensitive" for us to fly out in the private jet and enjoy a weekend with 500 of our childfree friends just because of COVID.

It is a private. plane. ya'll!

Each of our friends is more virulently childfree than the next. Yes, we rented Chateauneuf-du-Pape. Elvis hasn't been out in years! Give him a break! And if everyone could just stop with the death rumors and sightings already. Elvis is alive! He just wanted to explore the markets, explore Verdon Gorges, eat bouillabaisse, stroll Aix's boulevard, and explore Gordes.

Haha!
December 16, 2020
bell_flower
Techie, come on, Man!

Texas and France are practically the same thing!

I smoke 2 joints before I smoke 2 joints before I smoke 2 more... smoking smiley smoking smiley 30 minutes later... Yeah man, Texas and France, man, they are the same smoking smiley grinning smiley hysterical laughter

https://youtu.be/oQ1WKkn4dJs
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login