Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The costs of giving birth in America

Posted by Cambion 
Re: The costs of giving birth in America
December 18, 2020
Cambion
Well, if they're going to run around behaving like unaltered cats, maybe we should have a catch-neuter-release program for poor horny people since these retards obviously can't be arsed to use their brains.

We can do it the way a true Libertarian would suggest: no welfare, SNAP, WIC, etc... That will taper off breeding. How do I know? I researched certain places like USSR (same ones that many young folks are crying for) That place had no welfare, SNAP, WIC or anything like that. The only way to eat was to work. Needless to say, birthrate wasn't super high at any point. North Korea is like that too. Nobody breeds like a rabbit there either.

While we do not need USSR or North Korea here, I say we start cutting welfare by 10% per year, so in 10 years it is gone. That will give our society a chance to adjust and maybe even invest in some condoms (or dildos, if they prefer)
December 18, 2020
Techie
While we do not need USSR or North Korea here, I say we start cutting welfare by 10% per year, so in 10 years it is gone. That will give our society a chance to adjust and maybe even invest in some condoms (or dildos, if they prefer)

The GOP won't allow that, they would make sex toys and condoms against the law to make sure there is lots of cannon fodder being created in the sheets every night.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
December 18, 2020
Techie
We can do it the way a true Libertarian would suggest: no welfare, SNAP, WIC, etc... That will taper off breeding. How do I know? I researched certain places like USSR (same ones that many young folks are crying for) That place had no welfare, SNAP, WIC or anything like that. The only way to eat was to work. Needless to say, birthrate wasn't super high at any point. North Korea is like that too. Nobody breeds like a rabbit there either.

I can only imagine the screaming that would ensue when breeders are cut off from their free breeding money. It kinda sucks because in order to punish breeders and teach them a lesson, their kids who don't ask to be born will suffer along with them and you know most breeders on the dole will not make sacrifices so their children won't go without.

Something I'd like to see is no welfare, SNAP and other government benefits, but for children born after the parents become recipients of said benefits. I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt to people who spawned when they had money because almost everyone falls on hard times at some point (now more than ever, I imagine), but you crap out another kid when you're already living off taxpayer dollars and you get the boot unless you surrender the new child to the state and/or leave it at a safe haven. Otherwise, fuck you, fuck your kids, go live in a fucking dumpster behind Outback Steakhouse and deal with your mistakes on your own dime instead of mine.

The answer is simple: stop rewarding reproduction. No more welfare for people who breed while on the dole or who make no effort to get off it. No special tax breaks for parents. No "kids eat free" shit in restaurants. No more free breakfast and lunch at school. If people were forced to actually pay for their own brats with their own money, I bet they'd think a lot harder about getting and staying pregnant.
December 18, 2020
Cambion
Techie

I can only imagine the screaming that would ensue when breeders are cut off from their free breeding money. It kinda sucks because in order to punish breeders and teach them a lesson, their kids who don't ask to be born will suffer along with them and you know most breeders on the dole will not make sacrifices so their children won't go without.

Something I'd like to see is no welfare, SNAP and other government benefits, but for children born after the parents become recipients of said benefits. I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt to people who spawned when they had money because almost everyone falls on hard times at some point (now more than ever, I imagine), but you crap out another kid when you're already living off taxpayer dollars and you get the boot unless you surrender the new child to the state and/or leave it at a safe haven. Otherwise, fuck you, fuck your kids, go live in a fucking dumpster behind Outback Steakhouse and deal with your mistakes on your own dime instead of mine.

The answer is simple: stop rewarding reproduction. No more welfare for people who breed while on the dole or who make no effort to get off it. No special tax breaks for parents. No "kids eat free" shit in restaurants. No more free breakfast and lunch at school. If people were forced to actually pay for their own brats with their own money, I bet they'd think a lot harder about getting and staying pregnant.

My concern with this proposal would be there are so many obstacles to people who are legit trying to avoid breeding. Doctors are telling men & women 'no' when they ask for sterilization. Pharmacists are refusing women their birth control and not just Plan B. Women can't get abortions when their birth control actually fails. Your suggestion is something I would agree with if we didn't have a GOP government that is trying to make a slave class of most of the United States.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login