Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The most heartbreaking thing a famblee can experience....

Posted by freya 
The most heartbreaking thing a famblee can experience....
December 07, 2020
Is it....
A parent dying and leaving a spouse and children in poverty?
Both parents dying and orphaning their children?
A child or parent dying of an incurable disease?
Losing famblee members in a tragedy?
Losing a long-time famblee pet?
A rape, kidnapping or murder in the famblee?

Nope! https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/entertainment-celebrity/prince-harrys-uncle-charles-spencer-speaks-out-on-meghan-markles-miscarriage-news/ar-BB1blTrn

The reason no one talks about miscarriage is because it is expected and common (as in 1 out of 4) and people with lives aren't going to go full-tilt tragedy over a miscarriage. Life goes on unless you have nothing better to do. Also, there is biological reason a miscarriage occurs. If it is a series, take the hint.
Re: The most heartbreaking thing a famblee can experience....
December 08, 2020
If this were about anything other than breeding, people would see this for what it is: tone deaf attention whoring. I was sympathetic to them initially for wanting to leave the Royal family, because nobody can help the family they were born into, but MY MY isn't it telling that every time the focus is shifted from MM, she finds a way to get it back on her. Get gone and stay gone, Twat.

And as for being tone deaf, the world is smack in the middle of a pandemic with over 1.5M living breathing people DEAD and many others suffering. Pardon me for not giving a fuck this layabout, pampered Duchess with a lifetime income stream expelled a zygote. According to the piece itself one in four pregnancies ends in miscarriage. So it's not an isolated event and women who embark on pregnancy should know it's a possibility and act accordingly. Someone has to be the 25%. Gawd is the biggest abortionist of all. Buckle up Breeder Bitches.
December 08, 2020
and many miscarragies actually go unnoticed because the period is a little late and a little heavier but nothing out of the ordinary.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
December 08, 2020
bell_flower
If this were about anything other than breeding, people would see this for what it is: tone deaf attention whoring. I was sympathetic to them initially for wanting to leave the Royal family, because nobody can help the family they were born into, but MY MY isn't it telling that every time the focus is shifted from MM, she finds a way to get it back on her. Get gone and stay gone, Twat.

And as for being tone deaf, the world is smack in the middle of a pandemic with over 1.5M living breathing people DEAD and many others suffering. Pardon me for not giving a fuck this layabout, pampered Duchess with a lifetime income stream expelled a zygote. According to the piece itself one in four pregnancies ends in miscarriage. So it's not an isolated event and women who embark on pregnancy should know it's a possibility and act accordingly. Someone has to be the 25%. Gawd is the biggest abortionist of all. Buckle up Breeder Bitches.

How late into the pregnancy was this miscarriage? Late miscarriages can be traumatic.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
December 08, 2020
bell_flower

I agree 100%. If she were truly suffering she would be hiding out and recovering, not grandstanding. I had an inkling that she was likely an attention whore because she is an actress (huge red flag) AND married into a royal family AND then moved to LA area to escape the press (right to press mecca, now that makes sense!). Now I'm certain of it as she has had to make everything about herself "public." But she is in good company - there are plenty of other famoose womben who are just as bad and she'll fit right in with them.

I predict she will author a book about her "hardships" soon.

If I were Harry, I'd feel used. And I would wonder what I'd gained by exchanging one press for another and moving thousands of miles away from my family and friends. MM went from near obscurity to a household name because of him.
December 08, 2020
In terms of grief, I would put a miscarriage on par with college rejection. It's something you want, so you gave it a shot and you figure you'll get your own way because why wouldn't you? But then shit happens and you don't get what you want after all. Boo hoo, have a cry, then shut up and move on.

Also, what society do these people speak of where miscarriage is considered taboo? Because as far as I've been able to tell, you get nothing but sympathy when you tell the whole wide world your clump fell out early. Where does the stigma and alleged shame come in? Moos aren't shy about telling everyone about the "death" of their "child" for maximum udder rubs. If anything, they could do with a little more shame so they'd keep that shit to themselves more often than not.

I'm not saying it's not a depressing experience, especially if you actually want the fetus. But it is not the most heartbreaking thing a family can experience. A miscarriage is the loss of a non-sentient lump of cells, and I'm sure anyone who has lost a living breathing member of their family would have words with a butthurt mombie who thinks shedding her failed fetus is the exact same as or worse than watching your spouse or parent die.
December 09, 2020
In the case of my mother, every one knew about it in the family at least, but that wasn't because she blabbed. She nearly died, and had to go and stay in the hospital a while, so there was a period of time when the family didn't know if she would survive. This miscarriage was in the 8th month.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
December 09, 2020
craftyzits
In the case of my mother, every one knew about it in the family at least, but that wasn't because she blabbed. She nearly died, and had to go and stay in the hospital a while, so there was a period of time when the family didn't know if she would survive. This miscarriage was in the 8th month.

A stillborn (20+ weeks of pregnancy) isn't the same as a miscarriage. MM had a miscarriage which is less than 20 weeks of pregnancy. They hadn't announced the pignasty yet and like all other famoose womben in this day predictably do, she wasn't using every photo opportunity to keep her hand on her midsection to remind everyone she is pregnant.
December 09, 2020
freya
craftyzits

A stillborn (20+ weeks of pregnancy) isn't the same as a miscarriage. MM had a miscarriage which is less than 20 weeks of pregnancy. They hadn't announced the pignasty yet and like all other famoose womben in this day predictably do, she wasn't using every photo opportunity to keep her hand on her midsection to remind everyone she is pregnant.

LOL! My mom's pregnancy announced itself as it was literally in people's faces when they talked to her. Her pregnancy figure was the sort where you could not HELP but know there was a baby in there kicking. When my sister was born, everyone was going WTF that's a tiny baby!

My sister was the same way. Especially with my niece, who would actually kick people who got too close. That happened during family photos.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
December 09, 2020
Cambion
Also, what society do these people speak of where miscarriage is considered taboo? Because as far as I've been able to tell, you get nothing but sympathy when you tell the whole wide world your clump fell out early. Where does the stigma and alleged shame come in? Moos aren't shy about telling everyone about the "death" of their "child" for maximum udder rubs. If anything, they could do with a little more shame so they'd keep that shit to themselves more often than not.

I've never heard of it being taboo either. My guess is that some womben use it as an excuse to attention whore and expects lots of sympathy for it. Even the most patient person has their limit on allowing this behavior. These womben are likely butt hurt when anyone dare tells them to move on (AKA anyone who isn't willing to indulge them in their extended mourning). I'd imagine this is especially the case with womben who keep miscarrying, annoy others by expecting constant sympathy and won't take a hint from Mother Nature. If they know there is a 1 in 4 chance they will have a miscarriage and the vast majority occur in the first 20 weeks then why get emotionally invested during that time? I've heard moms say this when I was younger. Certainly wouldn't hear this honesty today!

I'd have sympathy for anyone I know who experienced a miscarriage. It is a loss. But miscarriage is also used to milk attention out of others. A healthy woman is going to move on and not attention whore.
December 09, 2020
Cambion
In terms of grief, I would put a miscarriage on par with college rejection. It's something you want, so you gave it a shot and you figure you'll get your own way because why wouldn't you? But then shit happens and you don't get what you want after all. Boo hoo, have a cry, then shut up and move on.

My thoughts are kinda similar...it's the death of a possibility, a person the parent(s) were going to meet someday but now they aren't. But it was a fetus, it had no personality or behavior. You have no memories of shared times, etc. If it was a wanted child, the parents are mourning a possibility that didn't happen. Sad for them, but yeah they do need to work through it and move on.

I'd say American culture is bad at grief in general. But overall, I think there definitely are places that women can talk about miscarriage (particularly now with online communities, etc). Friends may not be able to bear it, but there are counselors.
December 09, 2020
randomcfchick
My thoughts are kinda similar...it's the death of a possibility, a person the parent(s) were going to meet someday but now they aren't. But it was a fetus, it had no personality or behavior. You have no memories of shared times, etc. If it was a wanted child, the parents are mourning a possibility that didn't happen. Sad for them, but yeah they do need to work through it and move on.

That's a good point, and I think the people who grieve the most over miscarriages aren't mourning the loss of the child so much as they are mourning the loss of an anticipated parenting ecperience... which is usually so far from reality that it could be considered a work of fiction. They think they've missed out on a lifetime of perfect Kodak moments with a flawless, obedient child that grows up to change the world or become a star.

In reality, they missed out on 20+ years of filled diapers, sleepless nights, screeching tantrums, shitloads of toys, bad grades, meltdowns over stupid shit, teen pregnancy, school expulsion, buying tons of trendy clothes that they aren't grateful for, back talking, college tuition and a million and a half other horrible yet common aspects of the parenting process in their attempts to raise what will be, at the very best, a mediocre child.

I don't know how you can "mourn" someone who never existed.
December 12, 2020
IMHO it has more to do with their lust for a chyld than anything else.

Basically they are so blinded with this demented lust that they incapable of engaging in any rational thinking.

As we are in the middle of a pandemic - nobody should be breeding anyways.
December 19, 2020
selidororous

As we are in the middle of a pandemic - nobody should be breeding anyways.

Oh amen to THAT!
December 19, 2020
twocents
and many miscarragies actually go unnoticed because the period is a little late and a little heavier but nothing out of the ordinary.

If only these histrionic queens knew it every time it was a miscarriage rather than a late period! Some of them would be having half a dozen funerals a year.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login