Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeders and trashy tombstones

Posted by cfdavep 
Breeders and trashy tombstones
December 12, 2020
https://nypost.com/2020/11/18/family-fights-for-photo-of-daughter-giving-the-finger-on-gravestone/

I like cemetaries because I think they are kinda romantic and meditative and someone else must agree because they saw and complained about this. Breeder parents said they had no sympathy for the offended, as that was who their sprog was.
Re: Breeders and trashy tombstones
December 12, 2020
Well, weren't they raising a little charmer. sarcastic clapping
December 12, 2020
I remember behaving like that when I was 13 (don’t we all?). As weird as the Moo’s request is, the headstones are meant to serve the loved ones of the deceased. I agree with the Moo on this one: the others can look away if they don’t like it. However, the cemetery owners have sided with the others so if I were her I would reluctantly comply. It’s the city’s cemetery after all.
December 12, 2020
Leave it to trashy breeders to ruin even the most respected places.

While I think it's true that stones should represent the person while they were alive, it strikes me wrong to do that.

I see where this girl got her shitty attitude from.
December 19, 2020
I agree with the cemetery on this issue.

You can be as trashy as you want at home, in private.
Make a 10 foot image of that photo for your living room wall- that no one else can see.

If you want to put up a public memorial that is permanent and in a community place- you abide by decent and reasonable community standards.
Are we to expect future memorial engraved with "FUCK DEATH" and graffiti as part of the purposeful decor ?
December 19, 2020
I am so glad that I've lived long enough to escape teendom. I would hate for that era of my life to be memorialized by what a little snotty shit I was. What a remarkably tacky famblee.
December 20, 2020
Ketchup
I am so glad that I've lived long enough to escape teendom. I would hate for that era of my life to be memorialized by what a little snotty shit I was. What a remarkably tacky famblee.

That was my thought. She probably would have outgrown it had she lived. Why would you memorialize one moment in time that reflects part of a person's personality but more than that a transitory period?
December 20, 2020
yurble
Ketchup

That was my thought. She probably would have outgrown it had she lived. Why would you memorialize one moment in time that reflects part of a person's personality but more than that a transitory period?

Especially when it's a part of their personality that is so widely considered obnoxious?
December 20, 2020
Know some breeders out there it was probably the part they were most proud of, disturbing as that is
December 20, 2020
cfdavep
Know some breeders out there it was probably the part they were most proud of, disturbing as that is

There are adults who are emotionally stuck as a difficult young teen and never grow out of it.
December 21, 2020
cassia
cfdavep

There are adults who are emotionally stuck as a difficult young teen and never grow out of it.

Case in point: the US, right now, and the prevalence of absolute pride in crippling ignorance.
December 27, 2020
I am thankful because I avoided any accidental pregnancies. Either I was infertile and never knew it, or the BC I took was effective.
I would never EVER trust a doctor who tells someone that they are infertile. I saw that happen to a student, and older lady with 3 kids. I think they do that deliberately when a woman with kids comes in, wants a permanent 'fix' and they pretend 'oh you can't have any more'. Just to make money when the inevitable happens.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
December 27, 2020

I would never EVER trust a doctor who tells someone that they are infertile. I saw that happen to a student, and older lady with 3 kids. I think they do that deliberately when a woman with kids comes in, wants a permanent 'fix' and they pretend 'oh you can't have any more'. Just to make money when the inevitable happens.

I know of many doctors who have told women that. Doctors told my mom she would have a hard time conceiving due to a tipped uterus and voila, she got pregnant six times. (Miscarried all but two.) I had really bad endometriosis but I didn't even trust that and told the doctor to burn ALL my tubes. (The parts that were not already scarred over.)

We had a neighbor in the 1960's who got pregnant on a BPC brand called Sequins. The doctor was like, yeah, that pill doesn't work very well, as if it was no big deal. The husband even went to office because he was livid. (This was back when women were not taken seriously.)

Some doctors have a cavalier attitude because it sure as Hell is not their body or their financial obligation. And don't even get me started on Fundy doctors who somehow got through medical school and still don't believe women should have access to contraception.
December 27, 2020
bell_flower

Some doctors have a cavalier attitude because it sure as Hell is not their body or their financial obligation. And don't even get me started on Fundy doctors who somehow got through medical school and still don't believe women should have access to contraception.

More and more doctors are extreme fundies and they want every woman pregnant, and if you pop out a tard, sucks to be you bitch!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login