Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dumping the dog AND the kid

Posted by cfdavep 
Dumping the dog AND the kid
December 30, 2020
https://www.pennlive.com/nation-world/2020/12/boy-3-and-his-dog-left-alone-in-snow-covered-ohio-cemetery-right-before-christmas.html

Moo dumps dog and 3 year old kid off at cemetery, I guess hoping they would find other homes. The cemetery and "before Christmas" thing is just sad.

I guess it took three years to face her real feelings of regret.
Re: Dumping the dog AND the kid
December 30, 2020
I'm guessing the Moo chose a cemetery as her dumping ground because Christmastime is supposed to be happy and festive and she probably figured it would decrease the chances of someone witnessing her abandon her kid and his dog, but maybe she also didn't want it on her conscience that the kid froze to death if she drove out to the woods and lef the kid in the middle of nowhere. Or something.

Article
The little boy said his name was Tony, but didn’t know his last name. He additionally stated he only knew his parents by their first names, and was temporarily placed with a foster family until his relatives were found.

Moo probably figured she'd use this to her advantage. Kid can't remember his family's last name, so there was less of a chance of him being able to rat Moo out to the police.

In any case, I'm glad that people were able to help the kid get in touch with other relatives and get his dog back too. I'd like to hope that he wouldn't be returned to his mother, who I presume has custody, but we all know how much family court favors the mother. I'm pretty certain about 99% of the time, a Moo could cut off all her kid's limbs and feed them to said child while freely admitting to doing it, and the judge would still let her take the kid back home with her.
January 01, 2021
I read about that story yesterday, and yeah, it's pretty damn sad. A witness saw the kid running after the car.I guess moo and duh are split up, but they managed to find the duh and now he's taken the kid in and is the hero of the story. But where was he in the first place? And I won't be surprised if moo ends up getting off legally for abandoning her kid because she claims PPD or something - after all, being a moo is the best thing in the world, and no sane woman would ever want to give it up!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
January 01, 2021
LoveToLurk
I read about that story yesterday, and yeah, it's pretty damn sad. A witness saw the kid running after the car.I guess moo and duh are split up, but they managed to find the duh and now he's taken the kid in and is the hero of the story. But where was he in the first place? And I won't be surprised if moo ends up getting off legally for abandoning her kid because she claims PPD or something - after all, being a moo is the best thing in the world, and no sane woman would ever want to give it up!

It is very possible that Duh was banned from contacting the kid because Moo didn't like him. Some family courts really hate Duhs.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 01, 2021
I read that it had been identified as moo's car but the driver wasn't identified. And I haven't seen where the car has been officially identified as belonging to the moo. It could very well have been a new boyfriend that did this unless there has been an update of moo admitting to the abandonment.

In this day and age best of luck playing the abandoned card with any success. Unless you are truly out in BFE someone is likely to witness the abandonment. Over 8 billion potential witnesses.

Dud may be playing the hero but the article states the boy is now in custody of an aunt and uncle.
January 01, 2021
freya

Dud may be playing the hero but the article states the boy is now in custody of an aunt and uncle.

Dud may legit not have the resources to raise a brat, or a place to house it. Is that an excuse? Nope, but it is very possibly a fact, especially with all the Pandemic upheaval going on.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 01, 2021
Many duhs will show up when the spotlight is on them to rescue the kid from the moo to get the "great duh award" from the public and as soon as the story is over the kid is dumped with a relative.
January 06, 2021
trailer trash

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login