Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo instincts vs intuition

Posted by cfdavep 
Moo instincts vs intuition
January 07, 2021
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/new-congresswoman-sent-children-home-prior-to-assault-on-capitol-my-motherly-instincts-said-this-doesnt-feel-right-081350806.html

I guess intuition packs a lot more punch if it is referred to as "motherly instincts" and it is suddenly taken seriously.

If someone without kids was having "intuitions" all day about this thing that happened many people would say their was no connection.
Re: Moo instincts vs intuition
January 07, 2021
Oh FFS, who gives a fuck about her "motherly instinct?" We are talking about an organized event where these thugs tried to stop the certification of an election. If she heard this was going to happen, she should have reported it to someone, not chortle afterward about being a good Moo. How about some tangible action and showing some moral fortitude--but ha ha, I'm talking about someone in Congress.

Stop talking about your womb products and do something significant. Cut the cancer that is Trump from the party, and then maybe someone will respect you.
January 07, 2021
Oh please, any other time if someone has a gut feeling about something bad about to happen, they get called paranoid or stupid. And if that bad thing does wind up happening, the "paranoid" person is just ignored, or worse, they might be accused of knowing something about the event.

Most people have intuitive feelings at least once in their lives - they are not exclusive to those who have procreated. It's great and all she got that "something's off" feeling and altered her plans, but being a Moo had nothing to do with it. Given how much Moos tune everything out, I'd wager that they experience intuitive feelings even less than someone who isn't trying their hardest to ignore their screaming brats.
January 07, 2021
Plus, its not as if this event was hard to foresee. Our unhinged President was tweeting about it for weeks and inciting his base to riot and everyone is surprised? The only mystery is why the police was not ready oh wait because they were white people and were not considered to be a threat.
January 07, 2021
My spouse and I got trapped by these people after Trump lost in November. We were at a light when the Trumpsters decided to have a "Trump won" parade and we were blocked by a truck with huge flags from going though the green light and this was in Upstate NY, a fairly liberal area. They trapped us there until the "parade" went by. There was nothing we could do either. We then had to pass them all by getting into the left lane. There was this creey energy like the movie Deliverence or something.

A lot of people just knew Trump was going to try something big before Biden gets in officially even if they don't see intution as a thing and now everyone is left to wonder how bad this could still get.
January 07, 2021
bell_flower
Plus, its not as if this event was hard to foresee. Our unhinged President was tweeting about it for weeks and inciting his base to riot and everyone is surprised?

This is the thing. Rep. Adam Kinzinger said outright he figured something would happen, so he didn't have his staff come in yesterday. They might not have known what exactly or anything for sure, but they knew the threat was real.

bell_flower
The only mystery is why the police was not ready oh wait because they were white people and were not considered to be a threat.

Wonder how many cops were in the crowd.

If this had been BLM protesters, there'd be a lot more dead. Can you imagine PoCs being given a free pass like this? It's infuriating.
January 07, 2021
https://www.yahoo.com/news/capitol-riot-was-falseflag-operation-by-leftists-trump-backers-claim-with-no-basis-051703320.html

I guess now the rethuglians are blaming the "leftists" for it to "make Trump look bad"

How far can delusion go
January 08, 2021
Agreed that everyone on the planet knew that something was going to happen that day. I'm not sure how moo intuition plays into predicting an event that was widely organized on social media.

The only good thing about the Republicans trying to pin it on the left is that some of these "patriots" are getting so offended by it that they are actually speaking up and identifying themselves as proud Trumpers. Because I guess it's better to be ID'd by the FBI and go to jail than be thought of as a dirty liberal.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
January 08, 2021
cfdavep
My spouse and I got trapped by these people after Trump lost in November. We were at a light when the Trumpsters decided to have a "Trump won" parade and we were blocked by a truck with huge flags from going though the green light and this was in Upstate NY, a fairly liberal area. They trapped us there until the "parade" went by. There was nothing we could do either. We then had to pass them all by getting into the left lane. There was this creey energy like the movie Deliverence or something.

A lot of people just knew Trump was going to try something big before Biden gets in officially even if they don't see intution as a thing and now everyone is left to wonder how bad this could still get.

What scares me the most is these people aren't going to go away after the new president comes in. Do we have a bunch of new Timothy McVeighs about to come out of the woodwork? They've all been convinced that all the problems of the U.S. have been caused by the Democratic Party and the "liberals," whom I think they can define as anyone who doesn't think everything they think or engage in wrong thinking or question anything their leader says.

I fear the coming four years.
January 08, 2021
cfdavep
I guess intuition packs a lot more punch if it is referred to as "motherly instincts" and it is suddenly taken seriously.

If someone without kids was having "intuitions" all day about this thing that happened many people would say their was no connection.

Shameful attempt to co-opt "special knowledge and intuition" regarding an event every one in US knew was impending and make it about being a MOOOO. Politician attention-whoring. Because moos can't just have common sense like everyone else, for them it is exalted into "intuitions."
January 08, 2021

I guess now the rethuglians are blaming the "leftists" for it to "make Trump look bad." How far can delusion go?

There is no other explanation other than they are a brainwashed cult.

You cannot reason with them. They do not believe any news source other than Newsy because everything else is "fake news." They do not believe quotes from people printed in media.

Video evidence is not good enough either. Thousands of rioting people carrying flags, and wearing Trump hats? These people are just ANTIFA plants. And now I saw some crap on FB today that read: The cops were not overrun--the cops deliberately let them in. It's all a liberal ploy!

They conveniently forget their Leader was inciting a riot and said he would be there, but of course he stayed at the WH and watched TV, physical coward that he is. The Cult is too stupid to see their Leader played them like a violin. He lost the legal fight because he had no grounds, so he sent his minions to disrupt things and some of them DIED for it.

And yet, they are still too stupid to see they are pawns.

The mind boggles how these sheeple think the video is fake and the rioters were really from the Left.

First of all I don't know where anyone could find thousands of the same-looking people to "recruit" to ANTIFA and the money to pay them all. The recruits would have to grow fucking beards for months to look like the people yesterday. Ever notice how many of these Trump extremist assholes have the same, in-bred look? What's with the hair? The men are either totally bald or they have polygamist beards and long sideburns. Nobody looks groomed and they probably smell bad. Also, no masks. This is consistent with the Trumper COVID denier philosophy.

AND the ones that were arrested have YEARS of pro-Trump and borderline psychotic activity on their social media....but RIGHT, they are really ANTIFA, Deep State plants. George Soros paid them to post on FB and social media so they would look real. GMAFB.

It's like 1/3 of the country is completely mentally ill now.
January 09, 2021
LoveToLurk
The only good thing about the Republicans trying to pin it on the left is that some of these "patriots" are getting so offended by it that they are actually speaking up and identifying themselves as proud Trumpers.

Oh my god, that's hilarious.

bell_flower
You cannot reason with them. They do not believe any news source other than Newsy because everything else is "fake news." They do not believe quotes from people printed in media.

A big part of my family are morons like this...one of them disputed something I posed on FB, so I linked to my source, a transcript of a Supreme Court ruling on the American Bar Association's website. He dismissed it as "liberal." And that, dear readers, was the point where I realized he was far, far stupider than I ever realized. And I already knew he was fucking stupid.
January 09, 2021
kittehpeoples
LoveToLurk
The only good thing about the Republicans trying to pin it on the left is that some of these "patriots" are getting so offended by it that they are actually speaking up and identifying themselves as proud Trumpers.

bell_flower

A big part of my family are morons like this...one of them disputed something I posed on FB, so I linked to my source, a transcript of a Supreme Court ruling on the American Bar Association's website. He dismissed it as "liberal." And that, dear readers, was the point where I realized he was far, far stupider than I ever realized. And I already knew he was fucking stupid.

Many Trumpers have a subtle form of brain damage making them easy to manipulate. Trump's brainwashing mechanism is very sophisticated making it very difficult if not impossible for these idiots to resist, and they eventually begin to believe that laws, rules, and reason are Leftist.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 09, 2021
kittehpeoples
LoveToLurk

bell_flower

Prime example. Even if shown proof from legitimate sources, it's still not real because it doesn't fit their agenda.

There's a neighbor of mine who has a sign in her yard that has a bunch of "liberal" slogans on it such as "Love is Love,' "Black Lives Matter," etc. What is scary to me is one of those slogans is "Science is Real." These people ignore everything that doesn't fit their agenda. Brainwashed cult is a good description of Trump followers.
January 09, 2021
Look. In the past months we have seen every protest for the most part escalate into violence.
After some black was shot and killed this would happen.
And we know what dc looked like.
I am thinking as a tactic any future protest should be a sit down type. Don't knw about blocking entrances or things in general, but it would forestall any uninvited trouble makers attempt to stir up trouble. Just make it known that anyone running around or trying to destroy something will be subject to whatever the police decide to do. Other than going go a porta pot anyone who gets up should be vulnerable to that. If they stay put in one place, let the police start dragging them away. Marches by anyone now will almost always cause trouble. The blacks were plagued by these people. Again, sit down. and don't budge. let someone else remove you. that will expose whatever and whoever the troublemakers are

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 09, 2021
JohnDrake
What is scary to me is one of those slogans is "Science is Real."

We live in an era, in a culture, in a country, where a significant portion of the population believe that science is a liberal agenda. It's like they're dead set on jump starting a second Dark Ages.
January 10, 2021
surfed by Faux news yesterday and got a laugh. They are avoiding any discussion of the behavior of our President and the events of Wednesday. They briefly acknowledged the U.S. is in a pandemic. Of course there was no substantive discussion of the science or the transmission or masks; It was a "special report" about how not having in-person school is damaging to the chyldrun. bawling

Just surfed by today and they are railing against the removal of Trump's Twitter account. I am not a fan of censorship but I am okay with that decision. Trump has been given a wide berth and enough is enough. Let's just get through the inauguration without anyone else dying. I am very concerned about Biden right now. It definitely helps that he has a black female VP because these redneck extremists know she's next in line if they get rid of him and having a minority female would REALLY get under their skin. Hmmmm maybe we should be more concerned that someone would go for her first.
January 10, 2021
https://www.yahoo.com/news/horned-capitol-rioter-failed-actor-141924227.html

It's gotta be bad now for THIS guy
January 10, 2021
cfdavep
https://www.yahoo.com/news/horned-capitol-rioter-failed-actor-141924227.html

It's gotta be bad now for THIS guy

Good. It should be.
January 11, 2021
I have a bad feeling about the inauguration,.... and for those out there perhaps snooping, I KNOW NOTHINK I KNOW NOTHINK. feelng is just based on what has been going on, which a lot of this is. it is gut intuition.
However, isn't it better to have people shooting off their mouths on a platform rather than shutting them up by censoring, banning? All they are going to accomplish is to make them angrier and to prove to them that they are being squashed and their voice not being heard. if they tweet, publish, etc, you KNOW what they are saying. maybe not so much thinking as it could be done in the heat of the moment.
although it may well end up as whose ox is being gored... al gored....
sorry, I couldn't resist that one...
uhoh, and this popped up just as I was gonna post... fbi claims that there are extremists calling for another invasion of the capitol and armed protests elsewhere.... at this point I would not know whom to believe. there could be genuine trump extremists, there could be janissaries sent by the left, any combination is possible.
the politicians have shot themselves in the ass as far as the ccp virus is concerned. a goodly number of them have been observed refusing to observe the dictates they impose on others. And if the drivers of the spikes are small famblee gatherings, why take it out on business? why shut them down because of stupid famblee?? This almost speaks that they actually are trying to destroy small business... but then that is just a though.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 12, 2021
twocents
I have a bad feeling about the inauguration,.... and for those out there perhaps snooping, I KNOW NOTHINK I KNOW NOTHINK. feelng is just based on what has been going on, which a lot of this is. it is gut intuition.
However, isn't it better to have people shooting off their mouths on a platform rather than shutting them up by censoring, banning? All they are going to accomplish is to make them angrier and to prove to them that they are being squashed and their voice not being heard. if they tweet, publish, etc, you KNOW what they are saying. maybe not so much thinking as it could be done in the heat of the moment.
although it may well end up as whose ox is being gored... al gored....
sorry, I couldn't resist that one...
uhoh, and this popped up just as I was gonna post... fbi claims that there are extremists calling for another invasion of the capitol and armed protests elsewhere.... at this point I would not know whom to believe. there could be genuine trump extremists, there could be janissaries sent by the left, any combination is possible.
the politicians have shot themselves in the ass as far as the ccp virus is concerned. a goodly number of them have been observed refusing to observe the dictates they impose on others. And if the drivers of the spikes are small famblee gatherings, why take it out on business? why shut them down because of stupid famblee?? This almost speaks that they actually are trying to destroy small business... but then that is just a though.

I'm personally looking forward to all the tears the losers followers are going to shed.
January 12, 2021
keeper, I'm thinking there will be violence. maybe not just dc but other state capitols. the fbi itself has warned about this. this is what I'm thinking. and whether or not it's right, left, or a mix, I think something bad is going to happen.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

January 13, 2021
I'm doing the smart thing and staying home.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 14, 2021
craftyzits
I'm doing the smart thing and staying home.

I work a couple of blocks from a state capitol building so I guess I'm concerned. There have been demonstrators there, but it has been small groups that haven't been violent. Just hope it stays that way.

Even so, the future doesn't look good right now.
January 17, 2021
Fuck, I'm not a moo or even an American and I saw this shit coming from a mile away.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login