Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Am I insane? Yes, and you are ALSO colossally stooopid...

Posted by twocents 
Am I insane? Yes, and you are ALSO colossally stooopid...
January 09, 2021
Am I insane or is this just the end?

I 32f and my SO 31m had a baby in April. Things have escalated like crazy, he's always angry. We both have sons from past relationships. He yells at my 4yr old a lot. I stop it, then it turns into a fight between us because "my parenting is stupid and my choices are dumb". He threatens to leave all the time and then love bombs me because I don't beg him to stay. One of our main arguments is over sex, he constantly tries to grope me and gets very angry when I ask him to stop. If he has to go 3 days without it he yells and throws a tantrum not understanding that...of course I dont want to when he acts that way. Somehow it just all comes it "not being fair" and " everything has to be on your schedule ". I just don't even know what to do anymore. He says I'm depressing, of course I am because why wouldn't everything be my fault? I need advice here. I should just call it quits shouldn't I?

Frankly, my dear you are insanely STUPID. They don't get that way overnight. So, now the kids will go through a second break up. With an endless schedule of visitation, coming and going. She claims to need advice but if you told her the truth you would be accused of not being supportive and being 'judgemental'. Well, you know some of these cunts and dicks do need judgement. They are so fucking stupid 'i wanna baabbeee' that they don't consider the impact and the implications. And fuck this pair for destroying another childs life.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Am I insane? Yes, and you are ALSO colossally stooopid...
January 09, 2021
These twits probably forgot the birth control and didn't think before they fucked.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login