Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Guy sues over toadler noise

Posted by cfdavep 
Guy sues over toadler noise
January 13, 2021
https://www.straight.com/news/bc-condo-owner-wins-2000-damages-for-noises-by-neighbours-toddler

Interesting
Re: Guy sues over toadler noise
January 13, 2021
I saw that... hhahahhahahahahha. stupid ass pahrunts. maybe if they were hung up by their gonads they might think twice before the 'it's juuust a toooaaalerrr'

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children
and I defy anyone to prove me wrong:

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

If I want to hear the pitter-patter of little feet I'll put shoes on my pets.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Entitlement, thy name is mooooooooooooooo

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 14, 2021
I blame the builders of the apartments/condos. There needs to be sound proofing between floors.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 14, 2021
More people should do this. It might give breeders an incentive to actually try to shut their kids up instead of just ignoring them. If someone chooses to have kids, the side effects of breeding should affect only the parents, so when brat noises begin disturbing people who are not in charge of the offending child, it should be treated as any other noise complaint. Yeah yeah, it's "just a chiiiild," but it's also fucking loud.

Article
Tran later claimed before a B.C. Civil Resolution Tribunal that the father vowed to make more noise if she continued to complain.

Oh good, I'm glad the child's sperm donor is a rational, mature person.

Article
The residents, who are renting the unit above Tran, claimed that the woman was invading their privacy by making noise complaints.

LOL, that's adorable. Your privacy becomes public when other people can hear it, asshole.

Article
“The tenants also say they do their best to limit noise by having area rugs, limiting their toddler’s use of certain toys in the mornings, and taking him out in the afternoons when they do not work (Wednesdays and Saturdays),” Carmody wrote.

Well guess what? Your best isn't good enough if your child is still making enough noise to disturb the neighbors.

Here's something landlords could do: every time a tenant's loud brat disturbs a neighbor, the neighbor will receive a discount on their cost of living (rent, utilites, etc.) which the offending breeder tenants will have to pay. If their precocious little dumplings are going to make enough racket to disturb others in their own homes, then breeders can pay a child tax. Might make them learn to shut their kids up better.

Article
For example, she made 117 entries on August 15, 2020 for “noise disturbances ranging from less than 5 seconds to more than 1 minute”.

On September 19, Tran made 180 entries on her log.

That's just from one single day. I can see why she complained. Meanwhile, I'm sure if this lady made any noise that roused the breeders or their spawn from sleep, they wouldn't hesitate to complain about her.

Article
The tribunal member also directed the strata to pay Tran $2,306.03, broken down $2,000 in damages; $81.03 in prejudgment interest; and $225.00 in tribunal fees.

Good, serves them right. The woman tried to be civil and asked if they'd keep their brat quiet and not only did they refuse, but Duh got shitty with her about it. Maybe this will teach the fuckers a lesson and make them try harder to keep their brat still and quiet. But still, if I were the lady in question, I'd be on my toes with these people. Someone who feels that having a noise complaint made against them is a violation of their privacy is the kind of person who would absolutely seek revenge when the jilted neighbor "steals" their money in court.
January 14, 2021
There are buildings so badly built that the quietest sound can be heard by the neighbors.

I lived in such an apartment, and I was getting complaints by the neighbors if I did ANYTHING at all. I could not so much as turn on the TV on the lowest sound level. Of course, the neighbor and her husband had screaming fights that the next building could easily hear.

Furthermore, I later found out the woman had a hole in her wall where there was an opening to my apartment. This was next to their bed. The landlord would not do anything but tell me to be silent; as in not walk, not cut vegetables, or even shower. Eventually my neighbor moved because the landlord wouldn't do her job and fix the problem.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login