Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Teen father takes newborn daughter out to the woods and shoots her

Posted by Cambion 
Teen father takes newborn daughter out to the woods and shoots her
January 16, 2021
https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/wisconsin-teen-charged-killing-infant-daughter-woods-75275770

Apparently the mother gave birth at home in a bathtub, which wold explain how the father had such immediate and free access to the child. Both parents agreed that they didn't want the child (so why didn't she abort?) and that they would give her up for adoption or leave her at a fire station or something, but then I guess they settled on the Duh just leaving the kid "somewhere," with the assumption that it would be somewhere the child could be found still alive like on someone's doorstep.

Duh decided "somewhere" was to take the poor kid out into the woods, jam her into a fallen tree and shoot her.

Well hopefully he'll be put away long enough that he won't make anymore goddamn kids to kill. I guess parenting makes you a better person, even if you're only a parent for five minutes. 2021's off to a great start.

A 16-year-old boy has admitted fatally shooting his newborn daughter and leaving her body inside a fallen tree in the woods in southern Wisconsin, according to prosecutors.

Logan Kruckenburg-Anderson, of Albany, is charged as an adult with first-degree intentional homicide and hiding a corpse. He's being held on $1 million bail following a hearing this week in Green County Circuit Court in Monroe.

His public defender did not immediately return a call seeking comment.

According to a criminal complaint, the teen took the infant shortly after she was born Jan. 5 to a wooded area in Albany, about 80 miles (129 kilometers) southwest of Milwaukee, placed her inside a fallen tree and shot her twice in the head.

The complaint says Kruckenburg-Anderson's girlfriend gave birth to the child, whom she named Harper, in a bathtub at her home in Albany.

Prosecutors said the couple decided they could not keep the baby and talked about several options, including dropping her off at a local fire station or placing her up for adoption, the State Journal reported.

They agreed that Kruckenberg-Anderson would get rid of the infant simply by dropping her somewhere, according to authorities. Several days later the girlfriend's father called police to report that Kruckenberg-Anderson had taken the child and the baby had not been seen since.

Kruckenberg-Anderson was arrested Sunday after telling investigators where he left the child. A preliminary hearing will be held on Jan. 20.

Here's another article on the case.

https://www.nbc15.com/2021/01/12/green-co-da-16-year-old-dad-abandoned-baby-in-snow-filled-fallen-tree/?fbclid=IwAR1RHaIuOYQ6KX7b6jrtVMlkJsrrceJqXlWDJJLfheG1vQw0XZ8lqewk7pA

Seems Duh's original plan was to take the kid out to the woods, cover her with snow and let her die of exposure. But when he could still hear her crying, he had a change of heart and then shot her. He also lied to a deputy and said he gave the infant to one of his friends to take to an adoption agency, to the point of offering to describe the friend and friend's vehicle and claiming he paid the friend to take the baby. But then he decided to tell the truth. He also tried to dispose of the gun, but sucks to be him, someone found it and turned it in and it wound up showing signs of use consistent with the bullets found at the scene and/or in the child's head.

I don't know why this had to get so fucked up. This could have been prevented, and if not, there was no reason this child couldn't have been surrendered without harm. I'm still trying to figure out if the girl's parents knew she had given birth at the time it happened or if they only found out after the kid was gone. If I had to guess, she hid her pregnancy from her parents and didn't go to the hospital in order to keep it under wraps, and only told her parents when the baby-daddy made the kid disappear.
Re: Teen father takes newborn daughter out to the woods and shoots her
January 16, 2021
We live in a teen moo world were it is just peachy when a 16 year old has a baybee.
January 16, 2021
I'd bet money these two teens came from fucked up, religious, abstinence only backgrounds and this is the result. Shame, denial no access to medical care and BONUS! A sixteen year old is able to get his hands on a gun. Awesome all around.
January 16, 2021
I'm surprised they're trying him has an adult, but I guess in the Hierarchy of Child a fifteen year old comes below a newborn. Maybe his legal team will try to play the special needs card.

I also find it extremely questionable that the teen mom's father was the one to call the police. Giving birth to a child is messy and takes many hours. It also can't scheduled for when the house is empty. How did they not know that their daughter had given birth in a bathtub? Were they fundies that wanted to punish her by refusing to help with the birth and rehoming? Why did they start to care almost a week later?

So many questions.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
And now I see they are further glorifying Teen Moohood by doing a sequel to the original TV series. At one point in the previews some of the teen parunts complain to each other "WHY did we think it would be good to have kids" or the like. But how much you wanna bet the show will end with everything being peachy and it "is all worth it"?
January 17, 2021

Were they fundies that wanted to punish her by refusing to help with the birth and rehoming? Why did they start to care almost a week later?

I had similar thoughts.

If you look at the articles on the web where people can comment, many are Fundies that are wading in with very harsh comments about these kids. No doubt, the boy committed a vile and horrible act. But it's also horrible to not assist your daughter when she is giving birth. It's horrible to not give her any education about sexuality and how to avoid getting pregnant. Can you imagine a 15-16 year old kid with no sex education and likely no prenatal care, giving birth alone without anesthesia? Or being told by her parents that she has to give birth at home because she's a sinful slut who deserves to suffer?

I realize the details are not there but these are possible scenarios. There are a lot of things that are fishy about this story. I hope they do a DNA test on the baby to make sure it's the boy's kid. Desperate people do dumb things and these kids were likely desperate and they were not getting the right information. An adult could have told them they had 72 hours to give up a kid in Wisconsin and they did not have to give their names, etc.

Fundies like to glorify adoption, but many of them still use the opportunity to punish the female. In the 1960's for example, a lot of girls from "good families" who got pregnant were shipped away to homes for unwed mothers where they were treated cruelly and forced to give birth with minimal medical attention and no anesthesia because they were sinners who deserved their fate.

I'm no bleeding heart, but I suspect a lot of wrong led to this outcome.
January 17, 2021
I'm wondering how many unwanted puppies and kittens he and his family also destroyed in this way. (Shitty trash way of getting rid of pets fairly common in rural America.) He probably saw this baby as just another unwanted 'litter' to get rid of.
January 17, 2021
I live in Green County, Wisconsin. Everything from the national reports confirms what’s been in the local newspaper. One piece of info to add: dud is now at the juvie hall in the county next to us, because Green doesn’t have one. I think the $1M bail is more for his own protection than anything else. He might not want to be out and about for awhile.

That poor baby, what a horrible way to die. Duh will be locked up for a good long time.
January 17, 2021
Other coverage of this story also say that before the Duh took the kid to the forest and shot her, he crammed her naked into a backpack for transportation purposes. I think the gun used to kill her was also stolen. Real Emmy award winner we got here.

That kid is gonna be fucked either way. If he goes to jail, even other criminals do not take kindly to child killers and someone will fuck him up in prison. If he's allowed to go free, someone will dole out some vigilante justice and will probably put a bullet in his head too for murdering an infant.

LoveToLurk
I also find it extremely questionable that the teen mom's father was the one to call the police. Giving birth to a child is messy and takes many hours. It also can't scheduled for when the house is empty. How did they not know that their daughter had given birth in a bathtub? Were they fundies that wanted to punish her by refusing to help with the birth and rehoming? Why did they start to care almost a week later?

I can only assume he hated the boyfriend for knocking up his little princess, so when Junior disappeared without a trace, he figured maybe he could get the proud papa on some kind of charge like kidnapping, abandonment, etc. Probably never thought he murdered the kid.

Or I also wonder if it's possible the teen girl's father told the teen boy to "dispose" of the child in this manner and threatened him or his girlfriend or his family with violence/death if he ratted him out. I don't know if it's true that the teen boy actually had an emotional breakdown before killing the kid, but if he was threatened into doing it, it might make sense. Also makes me wonder if the grandfather who called police might have some kind of authority or influence in their town (police chief, mob, gang, church, etc.). I've got a gut feeling Peepaw did more than call the cops.

And while it's very unlikely, it is possible for a teen girl (or any woman) to hide a pregnancy until term. She was in her final trimester during some very chilly months, so she could have easily hidden her huge pregnant gut under big sweaters. If the girlfriend was also obese to begin with, it would be even easier for a pregnancy to be camouflaged by rolls of fat. It's also possible the girl was in denial about her physical state until the moment she started giving birth. There are so many possibilities.

It's possible the parents of the teens are religious fucknuts who chose to endanger their daughter in order to punish her for getting pregnant by neglecting to get her medical care while she was in labor (would that be child neglect?), but it's also possible they didn't know until they came upstairs and she had a kid hanging halfway out of her. I really want to know more about this story. It's relatively fresh, so I'm sure more details will surface soon.
January 24, 2021
Children breeding children....no brain cells, no responsibility, they only wanted to see what fucking was like.
January 28, 2021
More news re: baby daddy. His defense attorney wants him to be tried as a juvenile rather than as an adult. Not surprising, I guess. His life is pretty well screwed either way.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login