Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Even carjackers know don't leave your kid in a car

Posted by thom_c 
Even carjackers know don't leave your kid in a car
January 17, 2021
https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2021/01/thief-threatens-to-call-police-on-mom-who-left-her-child-in-the-back-seat-of-the-car-he-stole.html

Thief threatens to call police on mom who left child in the back seat of the car he stole!

A car thief who discovered a small child in the backseat of the SUV he boosted Saturday in Beaverton drove back to the child’s mother, demanded she take the child out of the backseat and drove off once more, police say.

“He actually lectured the mother for leaving the child in the car and threatened to call the police on her,” said Officer Matt Henderson, a Beaverton police spokesman.

"She was never more than 15 feet from her car."

Bullshit. She was in the store buying meat and milk. Unless it is the tiniest building known to man, she was more than 15 feet from her car, with her attention elsewhere and most likely with obstructed vision. The car was running with the keys in the ignition. A car thief driving off with the kid in the backseat is probably one of the least tragic things that could happen.

It's amazing how cavalier these people are with their "most important thing in the world."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
Re: Even carjackers know don't leave your kid in a car
January 17, 2021
thom_c
https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2021/01/thief-threatens-to-call-police-on-mom-who-left-her-child-in-the-back-seat-of-the-car-he-stole.html

Thief threatens to call police on mom who left child in the back seat of the car he stole!

A car thief who discovered a small child in the backseat of the SUV he boosted Saturday in Beaverton drove back to the child’s mother, demanded she take the child out of the backseat and drove off once more, police say.

“He actually lectured the mother for leaving the child in the car and threatened to call the police on her,” said Officer Matt Henderson, a Beaverton police spokesman.

This is PRICELESS!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 22, 2021
saw that at the ups store in my home town. moo left toddler in back set (car seat) with engine running. kid looked like it was going to cry.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 24, 2021
Obviously I do not condone stealing, but Lazy Ass Moo(TM) should have known better an dragged Shitford inside the store with her, even if it was for only 5 minutes.
January 24, 2021
selidororous
Obviously I do not condone stealing, but Lazy Ass Moo(TM) should have known better an dragged Shitford inside the store with her, even if it was for only 5 minutes.

Moos don't think about anyone but themselves, and that includes the spawn.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 25, 2021
It's pretty sad when the person stealing your car cares more about your kid than you do. I sure hope more people attempt to steal this Moo's car in the future if she's prone to leaving her kid in a running vehicle while she goes and does stuff. You KNOW this isn't the first time she's done this.

I have a feeling the thief is probably a Duh. Like the guy might be a carjacker, but he might also be the kind of guy who lets his daughter badly paint his toenails with hot pink nail polish.

And yeah no, she was definitely not within 15 feet of her vehicle the whole time.

Article
“What she did was not a crime. She was within sight and sound of her child,” Henderson said. “But she left the car running, so take that extra step, take the keys with you. It’s a good reminder to take extra precaution when we have our little ones with us.”

How was what she did not a crime? She abandoned her young child alone in a running, unlocked vehicle. That is neglect at the very least. The kid is old enough and mobile enough to fuck with stuff in the car and anything could have happened while Moo was perusing the cold cuts, even without the car theft. Clearly, being within sight and sound of the kid wasn't enough because someone still stole the damn car, and had they not had the decency to bring the kid back, she could have easily had her child abducted on top of having her car stolen, all for some meat and milk because she wanted a peaceful kid-free shopping trip.

For all we know, maybe she did it on purpose in the hopes that someone would take her brat. I don't know how much crime occurs in Beaverton, but breeders have pulled crazier stunts in an effort to rid themselves of the pesky kids they created.
January 26, 2021
Cambion
It's pretty sad when the person stealing your car cares more about your kid than you do. I sure hope more people attempt to steal this Moo's car in the future if she's prone to leaving her kid in a running vehicle while she goes and does stuff. You KNOW this isn't the first time she's done this.

I have a feeling the thief is probably a Duh. Like the guy might be a carjacker, but he might also be the kind of guy who lets his daughter badly paint his toenails with hot pink nail polish.

And yeah no, she was definitely not within 15 feet of her vehicle the whole time.

Article
“What she did was not a crime. She was within sight and sound of her child,” Henderson said. “But she left the car running, so take that extra step, take the keys with you. It’s a good reminder to take extra precaution when we have our little ones with us.”

How was what she did not a crime? She abandoned her young child alone in a running, unlocked vehicle. That is neglect at the very least. The kid is old enough and mobile enough to fuck with stuff in the car and anything could have happened while Moo was perusing the cold cuts, even without the car theft. Clearly, being within sight and sound of the kid wasn't enough because someone still stole the damn car, and had they not had the decency to bring the kid back, she could have easily had her child abducted on top of having her car stolen, all for some meat and milk because she wanted a peaceful kid-free shopping trip.

For all we know, maybe she did it on purpose in the hopes that someone would take her brat. I don't know how much crime occurs in Beaverton, but breeders have pulled crazier stunts in an effort to rid themselves of the pesky kids they created.

This breeder deserves a longer sentence than the car thief. It wasn't HIS responsibility to look after the brat, but he did so.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 26, 2021
I don't see why it wouldn't be a crime. Negligence can be prosecuted as a crime in some cases.

This is another one of those situations if someone who was not the Moo or Dud had left the kid in a car with the engine running, he/she would have had the book thrown at him/her.

Babysitters who leave kids in cars are locked up for a long time, but let the parunt do that same thing, and the parunt gets off because he/she has "suffered enough."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login