Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

17 year old kills family because his dad reprimanded him.

Posted by freya 
17 year old kills family because his dad reprimanded him.
January 27, 2021
He became enraged and killed his six family members. One brother lives but was injured:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/teen-killed-6-family-members-after-dad-scolded-him-for-leaving-the-house-reports/ar-BB1d7l1O?li=BBnb7Kz
Re: 17 year old kills family because his dad reprimanded him.
January 27, 2021
Classic sociopathic tard with no self-regulation.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 27, 2021
But remember, kids, our lives are bitter and incomplete because none of us knows the Joy of having a little psychopath one of Our OwnTM.
January 27, 2021
I read about that, and rolled my eyes so hard when they listed the fetus as one of the "six" victims. I realize if law enforcement pushes that perspective, they can try and sentence the murderer for what's basically an extra crime (and maybe persuade a jury or the judge at sentencing if they're more sympathetic to a fetus than the actual real people he killed), but I really hate this approach. A fetus isn't a person, and as long as the law in any way treats them like they are, it gives more fuel to the forced birther crowd.
January 27, 2021
And of course they aren't releasing his name because he's just a chiiiiiild. Mmhmm, just a child who proceeded to kill his entire family.

As gruesome as it is, I have to wonder about the little psycho's upbringing. Like has he always been fucked in the head and the parents were too lazy to get him proper treatment, or were there other issues going on and this was just the last straw? I have to assume he was just nuts because if it was, say, an issue he had just with his father, he probably would have only shot Duh and called it a day. But he proceeded to shoot every single person in the house, so my money's on fucking nuts because even a troubled person generally will not decide that murdering their whole family is an appropriate response to being verbally reprimanded for misbehavior.

And no, he didn't kill six family members - he killed five. A fetus is not a relative and if they count it as one, then they need to count the approximate number of eggs and sperm in each family member's body at the time of the murder as individual relatives too. By that logic, this bastard killed billions upon billions of family members. The fetus isn't special because it's a combination of two people's DNA. If it was shat out and sentient, then sure, it's a family member. But so long as it's still inside another person's body, it's a fetus.
January 27, 2021
I would venture to guess that something was very wrong within the family.
January 28, 2021
https://www.yahoo.com/news/indianapolis-teen-charged-fatal-shootings-161544898.html

It looks like the fetus in this story was the 17 year old's accident. One of those killed was a 19 year old woman who they said was his girlfriend, if I read it right who was about to give birth in a week. It looks like he knocked her up and the family had her move in with them and he wanted nothing to do with any of it. I think they were forcing him to be a "responsible father" and accept the permanent mistake and he went nuts on all them and the media is letting it seem like duh would not let him have the latest video game or something.
January 28, 2021
Article
“Not only did so many people lose their lives but you think about that family and what they were anticipating — the baby was due in a week,” Mears said during a news conference.

You'd think people would get it through their heads by now that babies aren't always good news and some people will not respond favorably to learing they're about to become parents. That article also says it was corrected to say that the piggo was "in a relationship with someone in the home" whereas a previous version of the story claimed she was the girlfriend of one of the brothers who died. Why doesn't anyone know the exact relationship between these people? I wonder if the piggo was the killer's stepsister and they don't want to publish that out of respect for the dead Moo or something.

Article
This story has been corrected to show that Raymond Ronald Lee Childs III is accused of shooting his father, stepmother, two teenage relatives and a pregnant woman who was in a relationship with someone in the home, not that he is accused of fatally shooting his parents, two teenage siblings and his 18-year-old brother’s pregnant girlfriend, based on information released by prosecutors.

But then they say this:
Mears said in a news release that Raymond Childs Jr. was the suspect's father and Kezzie Childs was his stepmother. He didn't explain the relationships between the other victims.

The article already explains the relationships between the shooter and the victims. Why the ambiguity? We know it was a blended family and one piggo who may or may not have also been a legal relative.

I'm glad he's being charged as an adult. If you're grown up enough to slaughter your entire family, you're grown up enough to face the consequences like an adult too.
January 29, 2021
When you need a diagram to explain who is living in your house and all the inter-relationships and blended family dynamics, it's a good bet that you are Breeder trash.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login