Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mormon duhd molests his daughter, moo sues church for reporting him

Posted by ladybug2203 
Mormon duhd molests his daughter, moo sues church for reporting him
February 01, 2021
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.oregonlive.com/news/2020/01/child-molesters-wife-sues-mormon-church-for-95-million-says-husband-is-in-prison-because-clergy-reported-his-confession.html%3foutputType=amp
Re: Mormon duhd molests his daughter, moo sues church for reporting him
February 02, 2021
A lot of church-going assholes seem to think there's a "what happens in the confessional stays in the confessional" clause to their religion. Problem is if someone goes in there and confesses something profoundly illegal, that whole confidentiality thing kinda goes out the window.

Article
The husband told a local church panel about the molestation in 2016 to “repent for his sins” under the eyes of God and to seek spiritual healing “to bring peace within his life and family,” the lawsuit says. Instead, he was arrested and charged in 2017 and convicted in 2018 of four counts of second-degree sexual abuse.

Sounds about like religious nutjobs. "I said I was SORRY! You didn't say I had to MEAN it or to stop doing what I did!" It's great he confessed because it mwould normally mean he saw wrongdoing in his behavior, but like with most God-fearers, I think it was more to protect his reservation in heaven than out of any genuine regret. And who knows if he would have gone right back to abusing the girl afterward if the priest didn't report the guy.

I guess there was a conflict of interest because the reporter was a priest, but also a pharmacist, who is a mandated reporter. Apparently, though, clergy members are not legally required to report child abuse in some cases.

Article
In addition to herself, the woman also listed four of her children as plaintiffs, saying they all have been deprived of her husband’s “companionship, society, love, affection” and financial support. Not listed is the couple’s fifth child, who was molested by her father over four years when she was a pre-teen and teenager, according to criminal case records.

I'm sure Moo will not only treat the abused child like shit now, but will coach the other kids to do the same because she "tempted" Duh and now their daddy is in jail and they're poor, all because of her. I wonder if the other kids were abused too, or if they're all boys and Duh only wanted to diddle the girl child. After this, I also wouldn't be surprised if the clergy member who reported the abuse was not only booted out of the parish, but if that church will actively discourage other clergy members from reporting illegal activities to avoid more lawsuits like this.

I hope the daughter can get some kind of help because I can't imagine how it must feel to be sexually abused by her own father for four years and then have her mother sue the church because they rightfully put her pedophile husband behind bars. By doing this, she is saying the abuse was acceptable and I'm sure she knew it was going on and chose to stay quiet about it because the famblee needed Duh's money and "companionship" so they could pretend like they're a normal, happy family.

And this Moo is fucking daft if she thinks she's going to get nine and a half million for suing a mandated reporter for tattling on her Chester husband. She should be fucking ashamed of herself for thinking so little of her daughter.
February 02, 2021
I think priests should be mandatory reporters as well.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
February 02, 2021
Thank Todd states are writing laws that limit clergy confidentiality. This is how the Cocklick Church avoided prosecution for so many years. Does it not make rational sense that CRIMES should be exempted from this?

I could not read the original article, so here is another link:

https://time.com/5762352/woman-sues-mormon-church-husband-child-sexual-abuse/

That Moo should have all her kids taken away from her and she should be in jail as a co-conspirator.

The daughter deserves so much better than a Moo like that. You know when Dud had "church counseling" he just got sneakier and kept doing it.
February 02, 2021
bell_flower
Thank Todd states are writing laws that limit clergy confidentiality. This is how the Cocklick Church avoided prosecution for so many years. Does it not make rational sense that CRIMES should be exempted from this?

It's about fucking time.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
February 05, 2021
Glad the clergy didn't think a simple "sorry" is enough to forgive him. He is "sorry" he was either caught or about to be caught. He'd do it again in a millisecond if given the opportunity. Sorry is such a trite phrase. Parakeets and computers that say it often have more sincerity than some of the jackasses who say it so that all will be forgiven. We all know uttering "sorry" and getting away with something only means he'd do it again, especially when it comes to drugs, cheating or chestering.

And IMAGINE, a Mormon being a Chester. Talk about a perfect opportunity because there is always a new brat on the way.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login