Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Single moos now want UBI

Posted by cfdavep 
Single moos now want UBI
February 05, 2021
https://www.yahoo.com/news/mothers-push-basic-income-during-234404174.html

So many moos now at home with their brats and living in poverty due to COVID want the government to hand over UBI cause "we're worth it"

I suppose they were at least working to support their brats until COVID
Re: Single moos now want UBI
February 05, 2021
Obvious moo from article
We, in nine months, lost 30 years of progress"

The article keeps referring to statistics on women losing their jobs, not moos. But the benefits are for moos only, of course. To hell with any woman who lost her job and wasn't a moo!

The plan calls for a short-term monthly stipend for moms who need it, along with paid family leave, affordable childcare and pay equity.

So moos think they deserve unemployment AND stipends AND paid family leave. At that rate, what would be the incentive for them to return to work?

Why stop there? What about yearly cruises for moos, courtesy of taxpayers?
February 06, 2021
Why can't it be like handing out cupcakes at school on your birthday? Either everyone gets it or no one gets it. News flash, people without kids need money to get through this shit too. Being a Moo doesn't make you more needy.

And like freya said, if we give all this free money to breeders just because they have kids, why would they ever try to get real jobs? We already saw a bit of this during the initial COVID-19 layoffs - people were making more on unemployment than they were at their jobs, so they just stayed unemployed. I was honestly hoping I would get laid off because I would have made twice as much as I do working.

If we're not all worth it, then no one is worth it. Moos aren't special because they shat out unnecessary people.
February 08, 2021
still trying to bribe people into breeding

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children
and I defy anyone to prove me wrong:

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

If I want to hear the pitter-patter of little feet I'll put shoes on my pets.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Entitlement, thy name is mooooooooooooooo

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login