Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Single moos now want UBI

Posted by cfdavep 
Single moos now want UBI
February 05, 2021
https://www.yahoo.com/news/mothers-push-basic-income-during-234404174.html

So many moos now at home with their brats and living in poverty due to COVID want the government to hand over UBI cause "we're worth it"

I suppose they were at least working to support their brats until COVID
Re: Single moos now want UBI
February 05, 2021
Obvious moo from article
We, in nine months, lost 30 years of progress"

The article keeps referring to statistics on women losing their jobs, not moos. But the benefits are for moos only, of course. To hell with any woman who lost her job and wasn't a moo!

The plan calls for a short-term monthly stipend for moms who need it, along with paid family leave, affordable childcare and pay equity.

So moos think they deserve unemployment AND stipends AND paid family leave. At that rate, what would be the incentive for them to return to work?

Why stop there? What about yearly cruises for moos, courtesy of taxpayers?
February 05, 2021
Why can't it be like handing out cupcakes at school on your birthday? Either everyone gets it or no one gets it. News flash, people without kids need money to get through this shit too. Being a Moo doesn't make you more needy.

And like freya said, if we give all this free money to breeders just because they have kids, why would they ever try to get real jobs? We already saw a bit of this during the initial COVID-19 layoffs - people were making more on unemployment than they were at their jobs, so they just stayed unemployed. I was honestly hoping I would get laid off because I would have made twice as much as I do working.

If we're not all worth it, then no one is worth it. Moos aren't special because they shat out unnecessary people.
February 07, 2021
still trying to bribe people into breeding

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
February 28, 2021
Cambion
Why can't it be like handing out cupcakes at school on your birthday? Either everyone gets it or no one gets it. News flash, people without kids need money to get through this shit too. Being a Moo doesn't make you more needy.

And like freya said, if we give all this free money to breeders just because they have kids, why would they ever try to get real jobs? We already saw a bit of this during the initial COVID-19 layoffs - people were making more on unemployment than they were at their jobs, so they just stayed unemployed. I was honestly hoping I would get laid off because I would have made twice as much as I do working.

If we're not all worth it, then no one is worth it. Moos aren't special because they shat out unnecessary people.

My thoughts generally do not align with mainstream. Therefore, if government could not guarantee people their private sector jobs, government had no right shutting down private business. Note: most government employees did not lose their jobs or their income, since government is the biggest employer, buying of goods did not stop.

There is one thing that is really amazing. When shutdown was looming, 95% of those who wanted a shutdown were parents. One income households without kids, they were hoping to keep working, someway, somehow. They knew well enough that no job meant no income. Moos need to review their demands for shutdown and question if it was worth it. But they won't, because just like history shows, moos will always get bailed out by someone.

I love your cupcake analogy. But if I had to put it into real life scenario, it would go like this: non-parents all chip in for cupcakes. Parents get all the cupcakes they want. Non-parents have to buy a cupcake if they want one. There will be criticism from mainstream media that would state:
1) Non-parents didn't chip in enough
2) Non-parents are very selfish creatures and should start paying their "fair share"
3) Any cupcakes purchased by non-parents for themselves, those need to be given away to parents, because that is the right thing to do.
4) Have we mentioned how entitled and selfish non-parents really are?
February 28, 2021
UBI means Universal Basic Income. It means everybody, not just moos. If it's just for breeders, then it's not UBI.
February 28, 2021
Peace
UBI means Universal Basic Income. It means everybody, not just moos. If it's just for breeders, then it's not UBI.

I agree. But the way our leadership has been going, they twist things, to say the least.

When moos demand UBI, they only demand it for themselves. Screw everyone else.
February 28, 2021
Techie
Peace

I agree. But the way our leadership has been going, they twist things, to say the least.

When moos demand UBI, they only demand it for themselves. Screw everyone else.

This very point came up on another forum I'm on. Consensus there was that the idea of universal basic income would be twisted to give it only to women, especially breeders. The reason would be the lamescream media's claims that women have been hit hardest by job losses during the pandemic.
March 01, 2021
They say that road to hell is paved with good intentions. UBI will be sold to public as something that is absolutely needed. Our leaders will crunch the numbers, attach pork barrel spending to it, complain that it can only be made available to the most needy, which will be single moos because that's what buys the most votes.
March 01, 2021
which, maybe, is why welfare was created. creates a 'moo' (cattle) class.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 02, 2021
twocents
which, maybe, is why welfare was created. creates a 'moo' (cattle) class.

Welfare is a form of redistribution of wealth. It takes working person's tax dollars, gives them to those who do not work, those dollars then go straight to large retailers because they all accept EBT. Welfare makes the rich even richer. It drains the middle class. It keeps poor right where they are.

Ever wondered why billionaires all scream for higher taxes and for help to the poor? Our tax code hits W2 and 1099 employees the hardest. Any money that touches the hands of the poor, it ends up in pockets of large conglomerates. Any real increase of taxes upon the rich will not make any difference because those who control prices are not poor. Prices will simply increase to pay for higher taxes.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login