Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Changing Clothes While Being impig Is No Joke

Posted by freya 
Changing Clothes While Being impig Is No Joke
February 06, 2021
We've all done it. Tried on an item that no longer fits and struggled to remove the item.
Most of us figured out this out as kids.

Newsflash - inpigs are figuring out that skin tight clothing that is way too small for them is difficult to remove!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/brittany-matthews-says-changing-clothes-while-being-pregnant-is-no-joke-as-she-shows-off-baby-bump/ar-BB1dr8MY

I don't know who this person is but she is clearly wearing clothing that is three or more sizes too small for her while broadcasting she is wearing XS in her outfits. It looks downright painful. I guess pignasty isn't gonna hold this one back from XS clothing.

How is this news? And it isn't any easier to put on tight clothing than it is to remove it, so if it is a struggle to put on might that be a clue that it will also be difficult to remove? And since wearing clothing is a volitional act if you choose to wear skin tight clothing don't whine about it because it makes you look really dumb.
Re: Changing Clothes While Being impig Is No Joke
February 06, 2021
Just another dumb 25 year old broad who got knocked up by someone who couldn't be bothered to marry her first. If she were not the fiancee of Patrick Mahomes, who is the quarterback for the KC Chiefs NFL team, we wouldn't be hearing about her.

As for the clothes, I guess Mooternity tents or even tasteful pregnasty clothing is a thing of the past.

These trashy twats want to wave their pregnant guts in everyone's face so everyone knows they are gestating a human larvae.
February 06, 2021
Oh wow, I would have never guessed Patrick Mahomes would have anything to do with her.

I wonder what the uber-talented see in the painfully dumb?
It isn't as if he needs the validation of being around someone super dumb.
He could throw a quarter in a stadium and hit someone smarter than this bint.

Hopefully the kid takes after him. If not, it might be amusing to watch the kid head butt walls repeatedly until it passes out.
February 07, 2021
Why the hell is it news that a knocked up woman has difficulty cramming her gut into clothes that used to fit her? Isn't that kind of one of those "well DUH" kinds of things? I think most people know that getting pregnant means you're gonna get fat.

Those things she crammed herself into look insanely uncomfortable and are most likely not maternity clothes that are specifically made with more room in the waist to accommodate a big fat pregnant gut. The only reason she can stuff her bloated sperm-infected stomach into those clothes is because they're athletic outfits and can stretch like crazy.

I guess it's some pathetic attempt to make herself seem/feel like she's still pretty and fit, kinda like someone who has gained 100 pounds and tries to wrangle themselves into clothes they wore in high school and go "it fits!" when they can juuuuust barely zip the zipper after 45 minutes of trying to get it up. Maternity clothes aren't as frumpy as they used to be and there's no reason to wear clothes that are way too small, uncomfortable and unflattering. But then if she wore comfy, roomy clothes, she might not be able to attention whore her gut nearly as much.
February 07, 2021

Oh wow, I would have never guessed Patrick Mahomes would have anything to do with her.

I wonder what the uber-talented see in the painfully dumb? It isn't as if he needs the validation of being around someone super dumb.
He could throw a quarter in a stadium and hit someone smarter than this bint.

She was quoted in an article saying that they have been together for eight years, i.e. when she was 17 and he around was that age too. Perhaps she got knocked up to cement the union and make sure he wouldn't be moving on without her.

He appears to come from a Jesus-y family. It seems to be pretty common with these football types and a lot of them marry and breed young. Trevor Lawrence appears to be Jesus-y and is engaged to a 20 year old. Colt McCoy married young and Lard knows Tebow is major Jesus-y although he did not get married right away like most of them.
February 11, 2021
Updated: It appears this Brittany Matthews person and Mahome's mama are both Twitter attention whores.

ESPN broadcasted the game. It's part of the game to film player reactions. It happens when they are they are winning or losing....it comes with the territory when you play professional sports. But this twat couldn't resist coming to the defense of her man and saying, "let's go have a baby" to keep the attention on herself.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/national-international/patrick-mahomes-fiancee-brittany-matthews-slams-espn-over-super-bowl-tweets/2873788/
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login