Maybe the cat was just following instincts
February 19, 2021
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/arthur-hero-cat-saves-children-191102043.html

A cat jumped on, and killed a small snake in a yard as cats will do. It happened that the sprogs were in the yard at the time and the media decided that the cat knew the snake was poisonous, saw that the sprogs were in danger, and gave his life to save them all as if life were a Disney movie.

The cat was outside doing cat stuff regardless of who was around. Everything is about giving up everything for sprogs even if you are a cat
Re: Maybe the cat was just following instincts
February 19, 2021
Poor kitty. sad smiley

But yeah, I don't think the cat just knew the snake was poisonous and took a bite to save the sproggen. He was a cat being a cat, saw moving prey and decided to attack. Cats are assholes and if he knew that scaly fucker would kill him with one bite, I guarantee he would have tripped the kids in front of it and ran back into the house to barf on a porous surface and beg for food. I say that in the best possible way - I love cats and have been owned by many, which is how I know exactly how they be. An act of affection toward the kids would have been him killing the snake and leaving it on one of their beds.

The family certainly failed the cat by not taking him to the vet with the dead snake to see if he needed treatment. Nope, they decided to wait until he couldn't move to find out he was too far gone. I believe cats can receive anti-venom like humans can, but immediate treatment is required.
February 21, 2021
So they thanked him for saving their brats’ lives by not taking him to the vet after he was bitten by the snake. Poor cat probably died a painful death. That’s breeders for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
February 21, 2021
poor kitty

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
February 22, 2021
If that had been my cat, I would have rushed it immediately to the vet to try to save it, not dick around for hours after it received a venomous snakebite. Breeders...
February 22, 2021
kman
If that had been my cat, I would have rushed it immediately to the vet to try to save it, not dick around for hours after it received a venomous snakebite. Breeders...

The Breeders probably didn't have money for a vet visit, as expensive smartphones and cigarettes don't buy themselves.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login