Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeders butthurt hearing teachers bad-mouth them via Zoom

Posted by Cambion 
Breeders butthurt hearing teachers bad-mouth them via Zoom
February 19, 2021
If there's anything breeders don't like hearing, it's the truth about themselves. Teachers were griping via Zoom about how parents only see them as babysitters, not knowing the room was open to the parents. And now the butthurt breeders are calling for the offending teachers to resign for their mean comments.

They wouldn't find it mean if it didn't hit a little too close to home. They were offended because they knew it was true. They can't wait to shove their horrible undisciplined brats onto the underpaid teachers for 8-9 hours a day and two free daily meals because the parents sure as fuck don't want to mind and feed their own kids.

Thinking they were in a private forum where they could safely vent, a group of San Francisco Bay area school board members unleashed months of pent-up frustration with parents, dismissing them as marijuana users desperate for free babysitting almost a year into the pandemic.

“Are we alone?” one member of the Oakley Union Elementary School District Board of Trustees asked this week before describing her attitude toward critics: “B----, if you’re going to call me out, I’m going to f--- you up.”

Unbeknown to the group, the virtual meeting where they were letting loose was being broadcast live to an audience that included the very parents they were disparaging — and at least one was recording.

“Uh oh,” one school trustee said, after appearing to receive a frantic message from someone who had just noticed the error. “We have the meeting open to the public right now.”

“Nuh uh,” another responded.

“Great,” commented a third as cameras were quickly turned off. But it was too late: Video of the conversation would soon float around the Internet, leading the school board president to resign as outraged parents discussed a potential recall.

The accidental “hot mic” moment on Wednesday night laid bare the heightened tensions between elected officials who are under growing pressure to reopen schools and parents who have now spent nearly a year juggling work and child care. California is one of the last states in the country where most students have not set foot in a classroom since March, according to Politico, and disputes between politicians, teachers’ unions and parents have grown increasingly rancorous.

On Thursday, video of the Oakley Union school board members griping about parents was uploaded to YouTube by an @#$%& who expressed a desire “for our local public school to be run by better people.” The individual wrote that they had logged into a public meeting a few minutes early, using the access code posted on the school board’s website, and began filming after hearing one board member speak poorly about parents.

In the recording, board members can be heard lamenting the fact that they’ve faced criticism on social media from fed-up parents desperate for a break from virtual school.

“It’s really unfortunate that they want to pick on us because they want their babysitters back,” Oakley Union Elementary School Board President Lisa Brizendine said to a chorus of affirmation from other trustees.

“I totally hear that, because my brother had a delivery service for medical marijuana, and the clientele were parents with their kids in school,” school board member Richie Masadas responded, prompting delighted laughter from the group.

“When you got your kids at home,” he added, “no more smoking out.”

Not realizing that they had an audience, the school board members also discussed Oakley Union District Superintendent Greg Hetrick’s suggestion that parents making public comments could be cut off “mid-sentence” if they go on for more than three minutes.

“I think that would be amazing,” said Kim Beede, the trustee who can also be heard pledging to mess with critics in a profane tirade.

The fallout from the leaked video was swift. According to KTVU, parents protested with a “Zoom out” and kept their children out of remote classes on Thursday. Later that day, Brizendine resigned. An online petition calling for the other board members to follow suit or be recalled had received more than 4,200 signatures by early Friday.

“I thought the board members were also advocates for my child and had her best interests at heart. After last night’s incident, it really has me thinking that they don’t,” said Ashley Stalf, an Oakley Union parent, told KGO. “They see us writing letters monthly, weekly, to the board members, detailing our stresses and grief about distance learning. For them to say we are doing nothing and sitting home and smoking pot is far from the truth.”

None of the school board members have publicly addressed the incident, but Hetrick, who was present throughout the call but did not participate in the parent-bashing, issued an apology for the “unfortunate and truly inappropriate comments.”

“These comments are not typical and more importantly they are not what the community should expect from our school district,” Hetrick said in a statement shared with the Brentwood, Calif., Press. “I know that we lost trust with the community. I will not make excuses for what happened or why it happened.”
Re: Breeders butthurt hearing teachers bad-mouth them via Zoom
February 20, 2021
How many times have we said it here? If you can't stand being around your kids, you shouldn't have become parents. But oh well, too late now.

I think I've mentioned I saw someone who posted a screed about how the kids need to be back in school, this is so damaging to their socialization, blah blah blah...and in a wall of text, also slipped in that she can't get her child to pay attention and school from home. So really all her "I'm so concerned about the children!!1!" boiled down to her kid's out of control and she can't deal with it.
February 20, 2021
Nothing is solved by these parunts demanding the board members be fired. They're just scapegoats for the unhappy parunts who don't want to take responsibility for their actions and by extension, for the actions and bad habits of their breeding results. New board members will replace them and the exact same bad habits of the breeders will annoy them and potentially push them to the edge like the former board members. There will be revived vigor and pressure on the new board members to cave under the parunts. What we aren't seeing/hearing is the daily crap the school board members have had to deal with, such as the reference to the letters they receive demanding their brats are let into school. I bet reading these letters online during meetings would make more than one parunt look really bad. And since every asshole in this day and age has a voice, the online/viral witch hunt continues.

A good parent isn't going to be offended by what happened on the video because there isn't anyone stating all parents are potheads and a good parent may actually enjoy the company of their kids at home. A good parent may actually be thrilled to have their kids at home and away from the brat douches at school. I'd venture a guess that the parunts that are railing against this have hellions at home that they desperately want to be away from. And we know that unhappy parunts are crabs in a bucket.

But if there is one thing school taught us very well it is being merely associated with a troublemaker will result in punishment for all that have any kind of connection to this person. Simply being in the same class as a troublemaker, same place/same time or having a locker next to one is enough. I'm thrilled to have opted out of as many associations I can that include parunts.
February 20, 2021

A good parent isn't going to be offended by what happened on the video because there isn't anyone stating all parents are potheads and a good parent may actually enjoy the company of their kids at home.

Well the cancel culture got what they wanted....the entire board resigned en masse. Maybe the complaining parunts will sign up for the job. Oh wait, they are too bizzy.

Being on a school board, being a teacher, any occupation associated with kids AND THEIR PARUNTS sucks and stuff like this means nobody wants to do those jobs.

I mentioned a news clip on another thread where some Trumper type was going off at a public meeting. Who in their right mind would want to deal with people like this idiot . And note all the idiots who are cheering him on in the YouTube comments. It's a fucking mob mentality and nobody is required to be civil anymore.

Thanks to recording devices and media, unfortunately many of us are having to conduct ourselves as if we could be recorded at any time. It makes me glad I'm not working anymore.

I don't mind what the board members said because they are human and they have difficult jobs, THANKS TO PARUNTS AND BRATS. Why are parunts the only ones allowed to blow off steam? I would be more concerned with their actions rather than a few minutes of blowing off steam and telling the truth about the stress they have to deal with.
February 20, 2021
They call for the teachers' resignation because they were meeeeean, but do they realize that their kids could potentially be out of school longer if they can't find teachers to fill those open spots? They're all ready and raring to reeeeeee until their free babysitters disappear completely, and given that this has become a publicly available news story, do you think even educators desperate for work will fill these potential job openings? They won't when they know the district parents suck this badly and that's one step closer to home-schooling.

Parents don't seem to realize or care that teachers are frustrated and stressed right now trying to deal with pandemic school restrictions too and like any stressed people, they need to just vent now and then. I love how only parents are allowed to be pissed off about all this shit, kinda like how they're the only ones who are allowed to be tired.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login