Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo calls th cops because her friend won't watch her toddler all day over winterbreak

Posted by ladybug2203 
It's on AITA reddit, https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/eiusmz/aita_for_not_wanting_to_babysit_my_friends_kid/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body
LOL so what are the cops gonna do exactly? If anything, they'll tell Moo to get lost because she's being loud. I'm completely shocked she didn't just abandon the kid outside the author's door because Moos have been known to do that. I wonder what tall tale Moo told them to even get them to come out there.

I still love when Moos try to foist their brats onto people who are clearly unwilling to do it. Like wouldn't you want to entrust the care of your precious flesh and blood to someone who actually wants to watch them?

I'd have been tempted to take the kid just for that day and accept the $25 slave labor wage, but up-front. Then it would be an entire night of learning for the lucky child where they would be taught every curse word in existence, that they need to scream real loud anytime Mommy says "no" to them, that the cool kids go potty on the floor and not in the toilet, that Mommy loves it when people call her "cunt face," and then right before Moo is scheduled to pick the child up, load her up with a metric shit-ton of sugar so she'll be a complete live wire by the time they get home and won't sleep for 24 hours and then have a sugar crash at 8pm the next day and her sleep schedule will be completely fucked. If Moo doesn't show up to collect the child, call the police to report an abandoned child. That way, Moo will not only never fucking ask the author to brat-sit ever again, but she'll have to spend days - if not weeks - untraining the child's new habits.

I sure hope this "friend" isn't a friend anymore.
Cambion
LOL so what are the cops gonna do exactly? If anything, they'll tell Moo to get lost because she's being loud. I'm completely shocked she didn't just abandon the kid outside the author's door because Moos have been known to do that. I wonder what tall tale Moo told them to even get them to come out there.

When I read it I also thought the kid was going to be abandoned outside her door.

Moo may have had someone threaten to call the cops on her in the past or she may have been relying on the ignorance of her friend who gives in once she is threatened. Or maybe moo is really dumb and thinks calling the cops always means they will do whatever is asked by the caller. This moo certainly doesn't sound like a friend, she sounds like a bully who cycles through friends quickly if this is her MO. She could also be one of those people who will keep pushing boundaries and making demands until she is put in her place.

Part of it may be their age (young) as they are more willing to forgive crap and crappy behavior at that age. Also, I remember the few women in college that were moos tended to be nasty and made snide jealousy-laced remarks about the 98% of single women dating and having fun around them. At that point, saying they had kids tended to shock the 98% single women around them.
freya
This moo certainly doesn't sound like a friend, she sounds like a bully

If she thinks she can sic the cops on people to force them to babysit, she sounds like a fucking psycho.
kittehpeoples
freya

If she thinks she can sic the cops on people to force them to babysit, she sounds like a fucking psycho.

Nah, I smell an extreme case of entitlement that has run a muck.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
kittehpeoples
freya

My guess is she somehow thinks that she can get OP in trouble for child abandonment by refusing to care for it. Because moos seem to believe that the villagers are legally obligated to care for their brats.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
LoveToLurk
kittehpeoples
freya

My guess is she somehow thinks that she can get OP in trouble for child abandonment by refusing to care for it. Because moos seem to believe that the villagers are legally obligated to care for their brats.

This grinds my gears about society.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
I am really not sure about the veracity of some of these reddit posts...

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
twocents
I am really not sure about the veracity of some of these reddit posts...

Yeah, there has been one every week or so with someone who was pressed into child-minding service. I think people tend to copy popular posts; I'm not sure what they get out of it but I don't think the scenario is as common as it appears on Reddit.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login