Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

This one took out the duh

Posted by cfdavep 
This one took out the duh
February 23, 2021
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/28-old-father-dies-gender-234701312.html

I can't say Darwinization, because the dumbass was about to have a kid. But he will not be meeting that kid
Re: This one took out the duh
February 23, 2021
I think we've reached a point where gender reveal parties should be outlawed. Given that they have caused environmental disasters (at least two forest fires), injuries and deaths, methinks it's time for them to go away. They should have never been a thing to begin with because there has never been and never will be anything wrong with telling people "It's a boy/girl!" with your mouth. I guarantee the only reason the idiot was building an explosive gender reveal device was because the fetus was male. I doubt he'd go through the trouble of doing all that shit if it was a girl.

Well, Duh had the ultimate fatherhood and will forever be a martyr to breeders. Wanted the kid enough to build a gender reveal bomb, died making it, fathered a child, but never has to raise it or pay for it. Meanwhile, I hope Moo has some sense and tells her kids what a fucktard their father was.
February 23, 2021
Cambion
I think we've reached a point where gender reveal parties should be outlawed.
Me too. It only proves idiots shouldn't have any access to pyrotechnics or explosives. I'm okay with the self-Darwins but once the environment or others suffer it is time to outlaw it. Plus, who gives a damn about the gender anyways? Another stupid social custom that needs to go extinct.
February 23, 2021
So he was building a pipe bomb? Why do they always need things that explode? At least with a pink or blue cake, people get to eat it afterwards.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
February 25, 2021
LoveToLurk
So he was building a pipe bomb? Why do they always need things that explode? At least with a pink or blue cake, people get to eat it afterwards.

Because explosions get more clicks than cakes.
February 25, 2021
It's just a social pissing match, much like the people who feel the need to spend six figures on a wedding. Let's see who can be the most extreme and/or expensive as far as weddings, showers, birthday parties, you name it! And Americans just loooove their shit that blows up. Cupcakes filled with pink or blue frosting or balloons filled with pink or blue confetti are far too boring for the jaded masses and now people pretty much need to hire Johnny Knoxville to pull off exciting (stupid) stunts when they could take five seconds to make an announcement.

Aside from killing his own stupid ass, this guy almost took out his brother with the explosion! So this kid that's not even fucking here yet almost lost its father and its uncle due to a completely unnecessary issue. I also wonder just how skilled Duh was about handling explosives. My guess is very amateur if it blew up in his face. If he wanted a pyrotechnic gender reveal device, he should have had someone who works with explosives (like people who make fireworks) make him something that could be safely operated.

So what happens when the loaf turns out to be the other gender? Or what if it's intersex? Doctors can be mistaken about what they see on an ultrasound. Is there another gender reveal party? Are there miscarriage and abortion reveal parties? If not, there should be. Instead of filling a cupcake with pink or blue frosting, it could be filled with strawberry preserves. tongue sticking out smiley
February 27, 2021
Strawberry preserves are the best!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login