Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo expects her sister to watch her kids in an "emergency" after refusing to pay for damages caused by kid WARNING: ANIMAL CRUELTY

Posted by ladybug2203 
https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/i99mjj/aita_for_not_babysitting_my_niece_and_nephew_in_a/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body

7 yr old locked elderly/denial dog with separation anxiety in laundry room, dog freaks out and scratches crap out of door, 7 yr old thinks it funny, kids moo doesn't even apologize and refuses to pay for door.

Then she expects her sister to watch kids in an "emergency" after sister told her she wouldn't babysit for them anymore
My guess is this is not the first time this sister pulled similar crap and got away with it. Keep letting bad behavior go and this is what you wind up with. Good for the poster for standing her ground. No apology, no paying of the bill for damage means no more free babysitting. Poster doesn't owe her sister free babysitting in the first place. Clearly the sister still hasn't learned actions have consequences and her moo comes running to her rescue and criticizes the poster. Wonder how long that pattern has continued?

Poster doesn't mention whether or not she has brats. The attitude expressed by her sister smacks of entitlement and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn poster doesn't have brats (or her brats are adults) and sister expects her to be her free babysitter.
And that is the point where I would go no contact with the bitch and her monsters.
I saw on the comments where some idiot was defending the 5 year old nephew and stating he can't help his impulse control. The niece is 5, the nephew is 7. And if a 7 year old can't stop himself from purposely locking a pet in a room then the kid needs serious help/discipline.
freya
I saw on the comments where some idiot was defending the 5 year old nephew and stating he can't help his impulse control.

Why wouldn't a 5 year old have impulse control? That sounds more like a shitty breeder trying to defend another shitty breeder..."My kid's like that, so all kids must be like this! It's impossible that I'm a terrible parent or my kid is a raging brat."
BTW, thanks for the animal cruelty warning! I appreciate that.
The author's reaction is definitely justified. She repeatedly told these kids how to handle the dog and the brat intentionally did precisely what he was told not to do. He acted maliciously toward an animal with a known problem, and even if it was an accident, it would still be the breeder's responsibility to pay to repair the damage caused by her brat's awful behavior. She forfeits any right to free babysitting when she refuses to clean up her brats' messes.

I'm glad the author ditched the bitch in a time of need and I hope she doesn't brat-sit for her again. Her blatant disregard for her sibling's home and pet's health should not be rewarded with unpaid babysitting. Even if she did pony up, I wouldn't sit for her again when the boy sprog has proven he's willing to disobey simple rules and cause the dog to have an anxiety attack. Not everyone will be forgiving of poorly-behaved brats and I'm glad Moo is being taught a lesson. I'm sure she won't learn anything because breeders always feel they are the innocent victims and everyone else is mean, but let her dump her brats on someone else for money. I guarantee you that over time, the repairs would have been less than paying a sitter.
maybe the reason this bitch sow can't find anyone is because they can't stand her turdlings.

how dare anyone not like her widdle precious snookums.

reddit had an interesting story (of course iwth reservations) where just about everyone disliked some moos crotchturd. The other parents and the kids tried to avoid her and the bastard. This was a scout group, they had a trip planned and somehow this mootard caught wind of it, brought the bastard child and dumped him. Given the nature this shit did, he started problems within minutes, the parents called the police. Moo ended up being charged with neglect and the trip took place without the turd. BTW, turd got the shit beaten out of him by the other kids who were fed up with his antics. If the story is true, warmed the cold hard cockles of my heart.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
twocents
maybe the reason this bitch sow can't find anyone is because they can't stand her turdlings.

how dare anyone not like her widdle precious snookums.

reddit had an interesting story (of course iwth reservations) where just about everyone disliked some moos crotchturd. The other parents and the kids tried to avoid her and the bastard. This was a scout group, they had a trip planned and somehow this mootard caught wind of it, brought the bastard child and dumped him. Given the nature this shit did, he started problems within minutes, the parents called the police. Moo ended up being charged with neglect and the trip took place without the turd. BTW, turd got the shit beaten out of him by the other kids who were fed up with his antics. If the story is true, warmed the cold hard cockles of my heart.

drinking coffee

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login