Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

He dated her for 6 mos. before admitting he has brats

Posted by freya 
He dated her for 6 mos. before admitting he has brats
February 25, 2021
They date for 6 mos, both said they have no kids and they are childfree on their online profiles. They go over to each others places 3-5 times a week. After approx. 6 mos........the big reveal........

childfree woman quote
So it happens. He literally knocks me dumb as he takes my hand and looks deep into my eyes and tells me there’s something he’s been keeping from me. I’m thinking he’s about to let me know he’s so far in debt that he’ll be working until he’s 90. Nope. He’s got kids.

This motherfucker had THREE KIDS. And not only that he has SOLE CUSTODY! I’m literally stunned speechless as I listen to him explain to me that the condo we’re currently sitting in is in fact not his house but his single brother’s who agreed to let him use it for our dates so his parents can watch his kids at his house since their apartment isn’t kid proofed.

I remain speechless as he explains he didn’t tell me earlier because he was afraid I would stop speaking to him, and that he can’t bear to lose me because I’m the most amazing woman he’s ever met. He tells me he wants to spend the rest of his life with me and I’ll be such an amazing mother to his kids because I’m so smart and level headed and not a drama queen at all. This bastard then goes on to say that instead of me retiring early I should sell my house and help him pay off his mortgage and debt and then we can save to put all three of his kids through college and once they graduate they can get good jobs and send us to Europe on vacation.

I just sat there staring at this fucker as he looks at me with such an excited expression on his face. Like he already had the next few decades of our lives planed out and fully expecting me to be jumping with joy that he’s sprung his little brood of mini me’s on me like it is some fantastic surprise. Planned in a way that was the EXACT OPPOSITE OF MY CHILD FREE LIFE PLAN I HAD BEEN UP FRONT WITH HIM ABOUT FROM DAY ONE!

And his famblee and him harassed her after she stopped speaking to him to the point that she considered a restraining order. And the condo that was supposedly his place belonged to his single brother. His entire famblee wanted her to pay off his debt, pay for the college and babysit his brats.

His crazy famblee could present a serious challenge to the most level-headed woman in the world.

He had dated women with kids previously but too much drama, so he concocted this scheme of pretending to be child-free until the 6 mo. reveal, hoping the victim would be too emotionally invested to end the relationship.

https://www.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/lrqugp/the_breeder_horror_story_of_all_horror_stories/
Re: He dated her for 6 mos. before admitting he has brats
February 25, 2021
I really don't know what he was expecting. He lied about his reproductive status in order to try to get in a relationship when he knew being honest would keep him single. If he's willing to keep something that big a secret, I imagine he would keep other big secrets too. And his family sucks for enabling this behavior. What did they think would happen? Clearly the same as him if they took his side in this entire thing. I'm sure if it was the other way around and she revealed to him she had secret kids she never told him about, he'd throw a fit.

The only people who are willing to date single parents are other single parents, but every single parent seems to think that unchilded people want nothing more than to help them raise their mistakes from failed relationships and make some new mistakes with them too. Must be this guy know that and decided the best way to begin a new romantic relationship was to start it off with a lie.

It's some serious fucking delusion he has if he honestly thought she'd be thrilled over the fact that he expected her to give up all her life plans to help him raise his kids. I'm sure after she dumped him, he told everyone he knew that "that bitch" dumped him "for no reason" and is "crazy."

Of course this being from Reddit, I would take it with a big grain of salt. Not that it couldn't happen, but it's Reddit.
February 26, 2021
I read that story too, and darn...if it really is true, that's just messed up and turns me off of dating a lot..
The audacity, that he nonchalantly said that she was "supposed" to sell HER house to pay for his shitlitter and debts... ohhh brother. I would have beaten him senseless then and there...
In the end he was said to have pulled the "You're not that hot/too ugly to be picky anyway" card, which is making it even more obvious, how pathetic this con-man, and even stalker, was. Well, its a terrible thing, to be disrespected and treated like that by this whole gang of breederillas, but the only good thing about it is, that lies, especially lies of that caliber, never last, and that its never too late to stick to your guns, if you're childfree to the core.
And that these bloody breeders will never get away from their self-made misery.
Stay safe, y'all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freedom & Art & Music >>>>>>>>>> human spawn

"Music is immortal. People are not."
-William Anger, "King's Story" - Thief2 FM by Zontik
February 26, 2021
Cambion
The only people who are willing to date single parents are other single parents

I was under the impression that single parents don't want to date single parents, either. tongue sticking out smiley
February 27, 2021
The "sell your house and pay my mortgage, debt AND college for my 3 brats!" was so much worse than just keeping the brats' existence a secret. I sincerely hope this is fake, otherwise what a psycho.
February 27, 2021
kittehpeoples
Cambion

I was under the impression that single parents don't want to date single parents, either. tongue sticking out smiley

Some of them will quite proudly declare that they do not think they should have to deal with someone else’s kids.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
February 27, 2021
kittehpeoples
Cambion

You're right and I stand corrected. smiling smiley Single parents usually like to go after CFers because they want someone who can fully devote their time, effort and money to their child. When a breeder dates another breeder, they have to pretend to care about the other person's kids and also deal with the added burden of more kids in the house, as well as child support payments and ex drama. Breeders want potential mates to accept their baggage, but they won't accept someone else's baggage.
February 28, 2021
https://old.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/lu2w9z/update_to_breeder_horror_storyhis_parents/

If this story was made up from the start it just got less beleivable. The person in question admitted that his parents went to her place and she had to physically attack his moo in self defense.

It does sound like a story from reddit/Letsnotmeet
February 28, 2021
I might give the benefit of the doubt... I have been in positions where I think 'this never could happen or could have happened', then get smacked in the face with a similar situation. Not often but it always catches me up short.
I am not going to be affected by anything like this at this point in life though. I saw the update.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
February 28, 2021
Cambion
kittehpeoples
Cambion

You're right and I stand corrected. smiling smiley Single parents usually like to go after CFers because they want someone who can fully devote their time, effort and money to their child. When a breeder dates another breeder, they have to pretend to care about the other person's kids and also deal with the added burden of more kids in the house, as well as child support payments and ex drama. Breeders want potential mates to accept their baggage, but they won't accept someone else's baggage.

I had a YouTube suggest a video to me, it was something along the lines of why men do not want to date single mothers. Everything that the dude said made 100% sense. At first... Until I researched the dude: he is a single duh who claims to be "red pilled". I started to laugh. These fellows complain about unfairness from single moos, yet, they agreed to subscribe to 18 years of child support payments. "Red pill" donkey piss - is there such a thing?

Yes, yes, yes... It has been a well known trend among single moos not to date single duhs, all for good reasons. Now (or maybe it has been going on for a long time, I just have not noticed it), single duhs have been more vocal than ever against dating single moos. It's some funny stuff - to me. Both single moos and duhs seem to add irrationally exuberant amount of value to themselves for breeding. One marketing director once told me: "Useless junk eats up most of advertising costs and time". Need I say more?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login