Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tards should be first in line for vaccine!

Posted by ladybug2203 
Tards should be first in line for vaccine!
March 01, 2021
I'll leave y'all to it..... https://www.disabilityscoop.com/2020/12/07/covid-19-vaccine-should-go-to-those-with-developmental-disabilities-first-advocates-say/29109/
Re: Tards should be first in line for vaccine!
March 01, 2021
ladybug2203
I'll leave y'all to it..... https://www.disabilityscoop.com/2020/12/07/covid-19-vaccine-should-go-to-those-with-developmental-disabilities-first-advocates-say/29109/

I'm considered developmentally disabled, but I am all for extermination of this class as there is no resources left to care for them. However, I would ask that an overdose of barbiturates be used as death by Covid is painful and draining on nursing resources that could be used for beneficial members of society.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 01, 2021
craftyzits
ladybug2203

I'm considered developmentally disabled, but I am all for extermination of this class as there is no resources left to care for them. However, I would ask that an overdose of barbiturates be used as death by Covid is painful and draining on nursing resources that could be used for beneficial members of society.

When these vapid moos mean "developmentally disabled," they don't mean people like you who can actually act civilized and film coherent sentences, they mean incoherent flap tards who like to beat the crap out of innocent people, silly goose.
March 01, 2021
ladybug2203
craftyzits
ladybug2203

When these vapid moos mean "developmentally disabled," they don't mean people like you who can actually act civilized and film coherent sentences, they mean incoherent flap tards who like to beat the crap out of innocent people, silly goose.

The article that I read spoke about ALL developmentally disabled, functional or not, and despite having a laundry list of co-morbidities, I cannot get my shot until it is open to the public. I don't expect to ever get the shot, as I will probably be dead and cold before I'm eligible.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 01, 2021
craftyzits
ladybug2203
craftyzits
ladybug2203

The article that I read spoke about ALL developmentally disabled, functional or not, and despite having a laundry list of co-morbidities, I cannot get my shot until it is open to the public. I don't expect to ever get the shot, as I will probably be dead and cold before I'm eligible.

I'm not sure what part of the world you're in but where I'm at (northeast us), Walmart is wait listing people. So if someone doesn't show up for their appointment they will call someone off the list who's ineligible to come and get the vaccine. Call your local Walmart and see if you can get on the wait list
March 01, 2021

People with developmental disabilities who contract COVID-19 face a higher risk of dying from the virus than just about anyone else, new research indicates. A review of private health insurance claims data for 467,773 people diagnosed with the coronavirus in the U.S. between April and August finds that individuals with developmental disorders are three times more likely to die compared to others.

That’s the highest risk of any of the 15 conditions that the study looked at, which included heart failure, chronic kidney disease, liver disease and various types of cancer. Meanwhile, a separate category for people with intellectual disabilities and related conditions like Down syndrome showed a risk of death 2.75 times higher and was third on the list of conditions. That was followed by spina bifida and other nervous system anomalies

It sounds to me as if this is being misinterpreted, but what can you expect from a bunch of journalists from a Disability publication?

First of all they are looking at insurance data, not medical data. It's not been peer reviewed by anyone.

Correlation does not imply causation. People with developmental disabilities could be dying at a higher rate because they are in group facilities or are more likely to not have economic resources, access to good medical care, etc.

The idea that just because you are a 'tard, you should get a vaccine over anyone else or it's "discrimination" is ridiculous. The criteria should be on age, occupation and underlying health conditions, period. Medical reasons, not mental reasons.
March 01, 2021
bell_flower

People with developmental disabilities who contract COVID-19 face a higher risk of dying from the virus than just about anyone else, new research indicates. A review of private health insurance claims data for 467,773 people diagnosed with the coronavirus in the U.S. between April and August finds that individuals with developmental disorders are three times more likely to die compared to others.

That’s the highest risk of any of the 15 conditions that the study looked at, which included heart failure, chronic kidney disease, liver disease and various types of cancer. Meanwhile, a separate category for people with intellectual disabilities and related conditions like Down syndrome showed a risk of death 2.75 times higher and was third on the list of conditions. That was followed by spina bifida and other nervous system anomalies

It sounds to me as if this is being misinterpreted, but what can you expect from a bunch of journalists from a Disability publication?

First of all they are looking at insurance data, not medical data. It's not been peer reviewed by anyone.

Correlation does not imply causation. People with developmental disabilities could be dying at a higher rate because they are in group facilities or are more likely to not have economic resources, access to good medical care, etc.

The idea that just because you are a 'tard, you should get a vaccine over anyone else or it's "discrimination" is ridiculous. The criteria should be on age, occupation and underlying health conditions, period. Medical reasons, not mental reasons.

That makes sense. My health, strictly from a medical standpoint is a dumpster fire also.

I live in Arizona, which is a Republican shithole.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 02, 2021
I feel sorry for whatever poor sap has to try and administer not one, but two COVID shots to a tard. Higher-functioning ones will probably be okay, but a 350-pound hulkatard with the mental capacities of a two-year-old will not take kindly to getting stabbed with needles and will likely become violent.

The only reason tards should get vaccinated is if they are living in a group home, nursing home, or any other type of facility with close quarters where any bug is prone to spreading fast. Even then, they do not need to be first in line - they can wait their turn after the people with a legitimately higher need for immunization like the rest of us. Tards get to jump the line at Disneyworld, but they shouldn't get to do it when it comes to vaccinations.

People with developmental disabilities are not being adequately prioritized in plans to distribute COVID-19 vaccines, advocates say, even though they’re more likely to die from the virus.

I keep hearing that tards are at greater risk for severe complications and death from COVID-19, but nobody seems to explain the reasoning behind that. Like is there some kind of genetic component involved that makes mentally disabled people more prone to death via coronavirus? Or is it more a matter of tards touching everything, not covering their mouths and refusing to wear masks, so they are much more prone to contracting and spreading the virus?

Tards may get special treatment in every other respect, but when we're dealing with a worldwide problem, they aren't any more special than the average Joe when it comes to protection from this virus. It makes sense to prioritize the people who actually need to be alive, such as the people who take care of the tards. Derpley and Herplina can fucking wait.
March 02, 2021
Children have by far the lowest negative affects from the virus, the fastest recovery time and the least overall risk. Put them dead last in line where they belong and the underage tards can be in front of them.

Seriously, my underage relative had COVID for one freaking day and recovered within one more day. It is as minor as a 24 hour flu with kids and a good deal of the time they are asymptomatic.

I spoke with a grocery cashier two weekends ago and she hasn't received the vaccine. She also mentioned her age put her in the high risk category. I also know of someone who received the vaccine who has virtually no risk categories except higher risk relatives who he doesn't live with. Who doesn't have at least one higher risk relative? I think we can have utter and complete confidence in the doctors exercising very bad judgement on doling out the vax.
March 02, 2021
craftyzits
ladybug2203
craftyzits
ladybug2203

It is utter crap that you're experiencing is. I know of someone perfectly healthy who received the vaccine. Please check around and be aggressive to find a solution. I would think you'd qualify easily.
March 02, 2021
freya

It is utter crap that you're experiencing is. I know of someone perfectly healthy who received the vaccine. Please check around and be aggressive to find a solution. I would think you'd qualify easily.

Not in Arizona. The rich are jumping the line and paying off the medical people here. I've made my peace with death.

Arizona is very much a red state, and money talks so every thing else walks.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 02, 2021
Cambion

I keep hearing that tards are at greater risk for severe complications and death from COVID-19, but nobody seems to explain the reasoning behind that. Like is there some kind of genetic component involved that makes mentally disabled people more prone to death via coronavirus?

People with Down syndrome often have heart and lung disorders that make Covid a near death sentence for them and they are at high risk of catching it with group homes, being touchy feely. In fact, without modern medical care someone with Down syndrome did not live beyond they teen years. But I say have them wait until everyone else gets it. I also agree with Crazy zits, if someone with these conditions iis dying of Covid they may have to be humanely euthanized. I hate having to say that.
March 02, 2021

In PA at least, who gets the vaccine is based on occupation and as I am retired, under 65, and not in a high risk occupation I am about last in line for the vaccine. If who gets it is based on occupation, what kind of occupation does one with Down Syndrome have, that they are cute?
March 02, 2021
https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-governor-lifts-all-coronavirus-restrictions-on-businesses-rescinds-mask-mandate-204327939.html

It looks as though Texas is going full on opening with no more required masks in public, so there is no way to know how fast this will spread the new variants and how good the variants will be at outrunning the vaccines
March 02, 2021
cfdavep
https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-governor-lifts-all-coronavirus-restrictions-on-businesses-rescinds-mask-mandate-204327939.html

It looks as though Texas is going full on opening with no more required masks in public, so there is no way to know how fast this will spread the new variants and how good the variants will be at outrunning the vaccines

We will have suicide centers on every corner because medical attention won't be found.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 03, 2021
cfdavep

Trump shoulda built that wall a lot farther north.
March 03, 2021
kittehpeoples
cfdavep

Trump shoulda built that wall a lot farther north.

Thank you

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login