Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

wide-eyed surprise Look at this Ahole, says right in front of daughters, would kill himself if had another daughter

Posted by cfuter 
From AITA reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/lzb22o/aita_for_telling_my_ex_he_was_very_inconsiderate/

My ex and I separated about 4 years ago now. We have a 7 year old and a 5 year old girls. He has a son from a previous marriage that he has full custody of, he is 10.

He’s been remarried for 3 years now. I recently got married and welcomed a son last year. Well I dropped the girls off to their dad for a gender reveal party. Ex and his wife are expecting.

Well I was watching the live video on Facebook and it was a boy. He said “thank god, thank god” then he said “I didn’t want anymore girls. I would have shot myself” my girls were standing there and that looked at the camera and I could see it in their eyes that his words had hurt them.

I went to pick my girls up and I told him he should watch his words around the girls because when he said that it really hurt their feelings. He told me it was none of my business and I was trying to ruin his happiness. To which I responded that I was not trying to do that but protect our daughters for never feeling adequate when it comes to their brothers and he was showing blatant favoritism. He got mad and spewed some nasty names at me. I took the girls home and they told me that their daddy only loves boys and he doesn’t like girls.

I calmed them down. AITA for bringing it up to him on their special day?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My thing tho...IDK why the OP would put herself thru this and watch it on FB live. I certainly wouldn't I would do something w/o my kids. If my daughters said something to me, then I would bring it up to my ex.

But just another example where Duh's feelings trump his already born kids' feelings. Breeding is all about the parunts, not the kids, don't let anyone fool you about this.
In a way, I'm kind of glad he said this right in front of his daughters who are old enough to comprehend shit because now they know what kind of a bastard their father is and hopefully will choose to not have contact with him.

Sounds like Moo wanted to keep in touch with him so her kids could have a dad in their lives, but from the sounds of it, I'd say all three are better off without him because he's made it loud and clear that he finds his daughters lesser human beings because they were born without penises. Him calling the mom all kinds of nasty names for being pissed at him should be the last straw because it shows that he feels his horrible attitude was justified.

I hope they all go no contact with the asshole - if Moo has any sense in her head, she won't subject her kids to a father who obviously does not want them. Let him worship at the altar of goldenpenis. I hope his blessed boy brat turns out to be an awtard. Let's see how much his ass likes having a son when that son never matures past the age of three.

Makes me wonder what kind of a desperate nutjob would breed with a guy who wants to start a third family. She can't be much of a catch either. I mean WTF the asshole already had a son of whom he has full custody and he's acting like it's his first male heir. Apparently before they separated, the douchebag was pissed at Moo for being pregnant with girls and barely had anything at all to do with them - maybe it's why he left her. Because she didn't give him another boy brat? I hope a truck drives over his nuts so he can't make more kids considering he doesn't give a shit about half the ones he's created so far.
It is a harsh lesson at that age but sooner or later they are going to learn what fools some people are. I just hope they don't internalize it. And I'd bet he has lots of other spoken/unspoken conditions for the future golden penis. Better buck up fetus!

What an utter jackass to stake his happiness on such nonsense and make public proclamations about it. Better off not breeding if that is going to be his attitude.
Cambion
I mean WTF the asshole already had a son of whom he has full custody and he's acting like it's his first male heir.
I would guess the first son didn't fulfill the full check list duh has for his male heirs, so duh was hoping for a reprise.
Cambion
Makes me wonder what kind of a desperate nutjob would breed with a guy who wants to start a third family.

Exactly - 4 brats with 3 different baybeemoos. What a winner. I don't understand how those fuckers always manage to find someone new. And I'm sure he's not even done yet.

I would guess the first son didn't fulfill the full check list duh has for his male heirs, so duh was hoping for a reprise.

And the kid is a reminder of the ex. It always horrifies me how callous Breeders can be--they shed kids like snakes shed their skin when they find a new fuckbuddy.

What a winner. I don't understand how those fuckers always manage to find someone new.

Word. Check this guys' history:

My ex and I separated about 4 years ago now. We have a 7 year old and a 5 year old girls. He has a son from a previous marriage that he has full custody of, he is 10. He’s been remarried for 3 years now. I recently got married and welcomed a son last year. Well I dropped the girls off to their dad for a gender reveal party. Ex and his wife are expecting.

Okay, so Wife#2 thought it was a good idea to marry some dude who abandoned a woman and a toadler and she immediately cranked out two kids with him. By her account, they separated when the second kid was about a year old and he married Wife#3 a year later and the third wife is knocked up.

However, Wife#2's behavior is not defensible either. By the math, she was already cooking a loaf with another guy two-ish years after her marriage broke up. However, this does not excuse the guy's obvious favoritism toward penis-possessing children.

My sympathy in these situations only resides with the poor kids. They are the observers when their parunts fuck and breed with other people; they are the back-of-the-couchers because they are deemed Less Important than the kids from the current relationship; they are shuttled between houses like chattel and expected to adjust to these changes and be Insta-Happy-Blended-Fambilee because their parunts are fucking selfish.

Just remember, we are the selfish ones. soapbox cursing the world 'fail' on flames
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login