Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo bleats about how 12 weeks of mooternity leave isn't enough

Posted by Cambion 
Moo bleats about how 12 weeks of mooternity leave isn't enough
March 08, 2021
And how we need to do more to support parents and families.

https://www.boredpanda.com/12-weeks-maternity-leave-not-enough-working-mom-selfie/

I will never ever have any sympathy for Moos who bitch about not enough time off work to deal with kids because kids are a totally voluntary choice. It's not like getting sick, having a limb amputated, going through chemo, taking care of an ailing relative or plenty of other things that require time off that are not by choice. If 12 weeks off isn't enough to sort your shit out with your new loaf, then you shouldn't have fucking bred unless you could afford to not work for at least 1-2 years. She says she provides the majority of the household income. I assume that's code word either for "single Moo" or "worthless Duh."

I see plenty of people who commented are of the same mindset as here. "If you can't afford kids, don't have them." I know America sucks balls in regard to anything health-related, but the fact of the matter is most of the time, you can either work or you can breed. You can't successfully do both. Maybe if more women bred with men who aren't complete piles of shit, someone could stay home with the loaf and someone else could work. But since so many women in this country seem to go out of their way to spawn with the most worthless penis owners that ever walked the earth, that almost never happens and Moos wind up taking care of man-babies alongside their actual babies.

But hey, I'm a sport. I would totally be in favor of giving parents more support for their choice to have children. But only IF there can be equal support from employers for any other voluntary life choice. Because I reeeeeally would like a tummy tuck, but the thing is my insurance doesn't cover cosmetic surgery and I can't afford it out of pocket, so I want my employer to pay for my surgery, give me ample paid time off for recovery and then more time off to go shopping for new clothes that fit for my newly-flattened stomach.

Or I would love a Lamborghini, but they're just so damn expensive, so I want support from my employer in the form of additional money to put toward the car (under the table so I'm not taxed for it), time off to find a dealership and to go shopping, and also paid vacation so I can drive around in it.

Sounds stupid, doesn't it? If I can't have extra support for the things I want, then breeders shouldn't either. Make do with what you have and shut the hell up like the rest of us do anytime we want to do something with our lives.
Re: Moo bleats about how 12 weeks of mooternity leave isn't enough
March 09, 2021
Cambion
But hey, I'm a sport. I would totally be in favor of giving parents more support for their choice to have children. But only IF there can be equal support from employers for any other voluntary life choice. Because I reeeeeally would like a tummy tuck, but the thing is my insurance doesn't cover cosmetic surgery and I can't afford it out of pocket, so I want my employer to pay for my surgery, give me ample paid time off for recovery and then more time off to go shopping for new clothes that fit for my newly-flattened stomach.

Or I would love a Lamborghini, but they're just so damn expensive, so I want support from my employer in the form of additional money to put toward the car (under the table so I'm not taxed for it), time off to find a dealership and to go shopping, and also paid vacation so I can drive around in it.

Sounds stupid, doesn't it? If I can't have extra support for the things I want, then breeders shouldn't either. Make do with what you have and shut the hell up like the rest of us do anytime we want to do something with our lives.

No it doesn't sound stupid. The environment is left less damaged if you have a tummy tuck or a Lamborghini than it you breed. All are lifestyle choices as you pointed out. Also, a Lamborghini may cost more than a brat (in some instances) but it has resale value. You'd enjoy more than 1% of your time with the Lamborghini (otherwise, why have it?) so that is a definite plus!
March 09, 2021
Fine, yes. We should support families. So when I need time off to care for my elderly parents, I don't want to hear any bitching from moo.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
March 10, 2021
freya
No it doesn't sound stupid. The environment is left less damaged if you have a tummy tuck or a Lamborghini than it you breed. All are lifestyle choices as you pointed out. Also, a Lamborghini may cost more than a brat (in some instances) but it has resale value. You'd enjoy more than 1% of your time with the Lamborghini (otherwise, why have it?) so that is a definite plus!

I mean it probably would sound stupid to others for me to want employer support and extra paid time off to accommodate any other lifestyle choices. But I definitely agree that both the tummy tuck and the exotic car would be more eco-friendly and more enjoyable than reproducing! smiling smiley Funny thing is I live with reasonable driving distance of a professional race track and in that same town, I know there is a Lamborghini dealership. So one is legitimately within physical reach - I just need half a bazillion dollars to go buy one. tongue sticking out smiley

LoveToLurk
Fine, yes. We should support families. So when I need time off to care for my elderly parents, I don't want to hear any bitching from moo.

Oh but that's different because you've had your whole life to bond with your parents and breeders NEED two whole paid years off to begin the bonding process with their precious loaves! Because clearly your parents chose to get old and old people are supposed to just die anyway, so you don't need any time off. In fact, you should donate your time off to any new mommies because they need it more than you. eye rolling smiley I'm being completely sarcastic when I say that, I don't mean it personally. But I know that is how breeders' minds work - they think they deserve time off and benefits more than anyone else.

When they say they want more "family support," they mean only for people with children. Because as we all know, family = kids.
March 10, 2021
But don't you know what the next employee benefit has to be: DIAPERS!!! WE NEED DIAPERS!!

Knowing how people in human resources are family oriented, people who work will be going to their HR office for Pampers and Huggies.

Notice I don't call human resources "professionals" or even "workers", they just seem to be evil people.
March 10, 2021

So when I need time off to care for my elderly parents, I don't want to hear any bitching from moo.

I used to work at a Federal agency and I can tell you that even if the law applies to all people, the brain-damaged people in HR and other managers regarded FMLA as definitely for Breeders and childrun only.

When I applied for FMLA to care for a family member, that person's doctor had to fill out tons of forms. I had to dot every i and cross every T, and this was for LEAVE WITHOUT PAY, just so I wouldn't lose my job for taking off.

I was told that Upper Management even had "discussions" about the topic and about me. Let me tell you, it was deflating and infuriating because up until that time I was a dedicated worker. I was the one who stayed late for crises because people with kyds would walk out the door on the dot after 8 hours, but my manager treated me like I was some kind of leper because I asked for something I was eligible to use.

Once I was off, my manager hassled the crap out of me. I'd left detailed notes about the work, but he called me anyway because he "didn't have time to read" the stuff and didn't want to assign it to someone else. By that time I was just done. I hung up on him and told him I was not being paid to talk to him.

And it's not as if I took a lot of time, probably one month and various doctor appointments here and there after that. I believe the law at that time gave you six months. Now women who adopt a chyld or birth one get TWELVE WEEKS with pay. Even the men get it. Good luck getting the work done.

And yanno, I wouldn't don't mind standards and filling out paperwork if these things were evenly applied. Right around that time, the wife of a co-irker lost a clump. They were one of those hysterical infertile couples and she was SEVEN WEEKS ALONG, barely a missed period. We didn't even have telework at that time, but he was allowed to "work from home" for two freaking weeks, even though there was no way for him to connect to the network and do any real work. (We shared the same manager who hassled the shit out of me and this guy didn't have to fill out any paperwork or justify any of this--it was all done under the table. Can you say "time falsification and False Claims Act, which is a Federal Offense? I know you can.

So this dude essentially got two weeks WITH PAY to sit around and whine about a lost clump but I got the third degree and had to take leave without pay to take care of a living breathing person.

Yeah, I was bitter and who wouldn't be? Even at "progressive" work places, we all know what really happens. Breeding related absences get the rubber stamp but if you are CF or CL, be prepared for the third degree and unequal treatment.
March 10, 2021
Cambion
And how we need to do more to support parents and families.

How is that different from the way the world fucking works right now? Breeders get all the perks and to hell with the rest of us.
March 10, 2021
kittehpeoples
How is that different from the way the world fucking works right now? Breeders get all the perks and to hell with the rest of us.

It's why there's no sense helping breeders. No matter how many things you give them, they always want more because the things extended to them as helpful kindnesses become the new norm which they always want others to rise above for them, be it employers, co-workers, relatives, doctors or friends.

They piss and moan about how hard they have it, but I'd like to see any of them make things work with the "perks" unchilded people get (or don't get, I should say). Good fucking luck getting SNAP, welfare, any sort of leave, better tax breaks or tons of other things when you have no kids.

If a breeder can't figure out how to make life work with the brats they chose to create, that is not a societal or professional failure. That is a personal failure and it is not anyone's job to fix it except the breeder themselves. They just don't want to, so they pull the "it takes a village" shit. I believe George Carlin is the one who said, "Nobody cares about your children, that's why they're your children. So you can care about them and we don't have to bother." In his usual form, truer words were never spoken.
March 11, 2021
mr. neptune
Knowing how people in human resources are family oriented

I wish someone had told me this before I got my degree. Fucking Moo Club. And this is (mostly) why I don't work in HR anymore.
March 22, 2021
Medusa
mr. neptune
Knowing how people in human resources are family oriented

I wish someone had told me this before I got my degree. Fucking Moo Club. And this is (mostly) why I don't work in HR anymore.

Was the Moo bullet that difficult to bite? If all the Moos enjoyed the work-famblee balance, then the job must have been quite cushy. I regretted NOT getting an HR degree because the job sounded so good, but seeing your perspective makes me feel less bad about it.
March 23, 2021
It wasn't the job, it was the culture. If you weren't a moo, you would get excluded (mobbed). All they ever fucking talked about was their brats. Bridal and Baybee showers during office hours... urgh!
March 23, 2021
They can always quit their jobs and stay at home with what they decided to bring in to the world.
March 24, 2021
Medusa
It wasn't the job, it was the culture. If you weren't a moo, you would get excluded (mobbed). All they ever fucking talked about was their brats. Bridal and Baybee showers during office hours... urgh!

Until you gave me this specific information, I was thinking that the job duties, hours, and pay were worth having moo coworkers.
March 24, 2021
selidororous
They can always quit their jobs and stay at home with what they decided to bring in to the world.

Not all moos have duh in the picture. Also some PNBs want to pay for their kids’ activities and send them to college. Those things cost money.
March 24, 2021
misskitty
Until you gave me this specific information, I was thinking that the job duties, hours, and pay were worth having moo coworkers.

Until Moo or Duh foists his/her job on the CF without compensation, and they're backed up by Breederific higher ups.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 29, 2021
craftyzits
misskitty

Until Moo or Duh foists his/her job on the CF without compensation, and they're backed up by Breederific higher ups.

Oh no, that means more time sitting at the computer waiting for the ATS to scan resumes that I never read! And then the daunting task of forwarding the resumes to the people who will actually read them. What will I ever do?

Fuck breeders who foist their jobs, but this job is so easy that the extra work created by the lazy breeders is negligible.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login