Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Awtard stabs student with scissors

Posted by cfdavep 
Awtard stabs student with scissors
March 11, 2021
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/mother-11-old-autism-files-224946710.html

At first they said it was a pencil that was the weapon, but then said it was scissors. The other kid was drawing on him with a sharpie and the awtard could have hit an artery causing a bleed out, but gee don't call the police or anything for a potentially deadly overreaction. Awtard wound up in the back of a cop car banging his head on the window and moo sued saying the school "needs training" on dealing with these weirdos even though the stabbing came out of now where.

Wonder if moo would find it offensive if an ambulance was callled for the victim, because after all what harm could her kid really cause.
Re: Awtard stabs student with scissors
March 11, 2021
I watched the video. What the Hell else are the police supposed to do with a screaming, uncooperative, hulking kid? I thought they were pretty patient with him and their requests were reasonable. Cuffing is standard procedure to keep the police safe and this kid was uncooperative. They just wanted him to walk to the car. He was screaming because he's obviously a spoiled twit who isn't used to anybody telling him to do anything. (The fault is on the Moo.)

From the Moo
“In my view, counselors, psychologists, social workers and nurses, should be called in in situations – especially with children with disabilities. Not cops.”

And let's not forget teachers, shall we? Fuck that shit--why should nurses, teachers and counselors have to deal with violent people? That's the job of the police. I really feel bad for teachers and other educators--they shouldn't have to deal with all this mainstreaming shit. Neither should the kids who want to learn something.

There is nothing "traumatizing" about the video. The little shit is violent. Were they supposed to leave him in the school to hurt other kids?

Fuck the Moo and Fuck the ACLU too. Back in the 1960's and 70's the ACLU had a valid purpose. I stopped contributing to them once they started defending obviously-guilty rapists and murderers (the ACLU fought DNA testing for years, when DNA can find the guilty and exonerate the innocent) and now 'tards and poor parenting.
March 11, 2021
If your kid has a disability that "causes" them to stab people, then YOU need to take care of that problem before the police have to.
March 11, 2021
Why on earth did this "mainstreaming" become a thing anyway? I guess more tax dollars
March 11, 2021
cfdavep
At first they said it was a pencil that was the weapon, but then said it was scissors.

The way I read it is that the mother's lawsuit says it was a pencil and the victim said "it didn't even hurt," but the sheriff's office says the call was about a stabbing with scissors. Sounds like either the mother is outright lying and hoping they don't have proof, or the kid lied to her and she's believing him over the school and cops (of course).

And man, that shrieking...can you imagine living with someone who reacts like that when they don't get their way? And every pregnancy could result in a child like that...why are people willing to take that risk?
March 11, 2021
Fucking hell, that banshee scream about halfway through legitimately hurt my ears, and I had the volume way down too. And the screeching was so loud near the end that even the bodycam mike couldn't take it.

I love how this fucking brat refused to cooperate or listen even a little bit, but wasn't the least bit shy about voicing his disapproval when the police didn't listen to his screeching to stop. That whoooole thing could have been avoided if Tardley just listened, but this is clearly a case of a spoiled brat who has never been told "no" and has never had to face the consequences of his actions. If he hurt himself bashing his head, that's his own fucking fault. I'm surprised Moo isn't suing the school for having walls too.

And in typical breeder fashion, this is not a wake-up call to the breeder. While she may tolerate her child's horrific behavior, other people will not and especially not law enforcement. Rather, she sees herself and her godawful brat as victims and is suing. His awtardism might get him marginally more patience with the cops, but awtard or not, the fact is he assaulted a student and it was obvious he could easily harm someone else and himself and it was in everyone's best interests for him to be restrained and removed from the school.

The boy was originally charged with assault, assault on a police officer, harassment and resisting arrest, but, according to his mother, those were dropped after his parents agreed to put him through a one-year diversion program.

I had to look up what a diversion program is and it's basically the guilty fuck has charges dropped if they go to some kind of counseling/rehab to correct the behavior that got them arrested to begin with. Moo most likely agreed to it to keep the charges from sticking, but I doubt she'll stick with it and will find a way to get out of taking him to the program because it's too hard to transport a tard or whatever. Or she'll take it upon herself to "educate" the counselors that her son is, in fact, mentally ill when they try to tell her he's just a violent asshole.

An ACLU attorney, Arielle Herzberg, said to 9Wants to Know that the student should’ve gotten understanding due to his condition, which was described as well-documented.

I think the officer (and there was a counselor present) was very calm and patient with this kid, he tried asking nice because he's a kid and a tard to boot, and then he said he was telling the fucker what to do and not asking, and then he just proceeded to do his job. The screaming and whining from this kid are all learned behaviors because I'll bet he knows from past experience that if he screeches and claims he's being hurt or whatever, he'll get what he wants. His little tard brain just kept misfiring when his bitching didn't work and then came a good old REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE as a last resort, which also failed.

I hope the school doesn't let him come back. He's a danger to the students and the staff.

“In my view, counselors, psychologists, social workers and nurses, should be called in in situations – especially with children with disabilities. Not cops.”

So instead of having one person who has most likely received training on how to handle violent non-cooperative offenders, let's haul in ten people to talk softly at the child while he screams, fights, hits, bites, tackles people, screams some more and disrupts everyone else's education. Yeah that makes much mroe sense. eye rolling smiley

She said that “he struggles with aggression and communication.” She claims that info should’ve been known by the authorities involved.

“My son is a loving, caring, funny kid,” she added. “You know, he struggles with communication. He struggles with social environment sometimes, and struggles with touch and sensory stuff. And, again, everybody should’ve known that. It’s been very documented.”

That's wonderful and all that you've diagnosed your horrid brat with bullshit diseases with your access to Google there, Moo. Even if he has legitimate mental issues, you know whose problem that is? The parent's, the child's and maaaaybe the school's if he needs specific accommodations. It is not the responsibility of the cops to commit every local flaptard's stupid bullshit to memory before not arresting them because they're speshul.
March 11, 2021
I know this won't happen but certain low functioning tards should be euthanized.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 11, 2021
Tard Moo

“My son is a loving, caring, funny kid,” she added. “You know, he struggles with communication. He struggles with social environment sometimes, and struggles with touch and sensory stuff. And, again, everybody should’ve known that. It’s been very documented.”

Right. He’s so loving and caring that he stabbed a classmate with scissors. Ha ha, isn’t assault so funny?

I honestly wish the other parents would rise up and insist that, no, they don’t want their children in classrooms with violent children like this. When I worked in an elementary school, the amount of times I watched a normal kid take a hit from an extra special spec ed kid was appalling. And of course, that’s not to mention the lost class time because the teacher has to focus on keeping the in line.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
March 12, 2021
Cambion
I love how this fucking brat refused to cooperate or listen even a little bit, but wasn't the least bit shy about voicing his disapproval when the police didn't listen to his screeching to stop. That whoooole thing could have been avoided if Tardley just listened, but this is clearly a case of a spoiled brat who has never been told "no" and has never had to face the consequences of his actions.

God, yes. He clearly had never been told "no," but equally clearly was used to telling other people "no"...asking the cop if he didn't even know what stop meant? To me that demonstrates the brat absolutely understood what he was being told but was choosing not to cooperate. But apparently "no" only counts when HE'S the one saying it, right?

Cambion
I had to look up what a diversion program is and it's basically the guilty fuck has charges dropped if they go to some kind of counseling/rehab to correct the behavior that got them arrested to begin with.

Soooo...either the child can be rehabbed/counseled, which sounds like he can learn not to behave that way, or he can't help himself and shouldn't be held responsible for stabbing a fellow student? Is Moo admitting she's trying to have it both ways here?

Cambion
The screaming and whining from this kid are all learned behaviors because I'll bet he knows from past experience that if he screeches and claims he's being hurt or whatever, he'll get what he wants.

I agree, he does it because it works.
March 12, 2021
LoveToLurk
Right. He’s so loving and caring that he stabbed a classmate with scissors. Ha ha, isn’t assault so funny?

I honestly wish the other parents would rise up and insist that, no, they don’t want their children in classrooms with violent children like this. When I worked in an elementary school, the amount of times I watched a normal kid take a hit from an extra special spec ed kid was appalling. And of course, that’s not to mention the lost class time because the teacher has to focus on keeping the in line.

If it were my kid that got assaulted, I'd be pitching a fucking fit. And I don't even like kids.
March 12, 2021
I really get tired of these awtard moolets and sperm donors wanting to mainstream their defectives. In the old days kids, if presented with an entitled tardleigh, would not hesitate to beat the shit out of them, problem notwithstanding. and they would be patient enough to catch them alone and/or unwatched to do so.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login