Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I guess the CF must be "reptiles"

Posted by cfdavep 
I guess the CF must be "reptiles"
March 13, 2021
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/first-time-dad-reptile-not-212542473.html

Duh has kid, probably not really wanted and feels nothing for it after 2.5 months, just going through the motions. No one brings up the idea that maybe he only got involved in parenthood due to societies expectations. Since he is not feeling anything he calls himself a "reptile"
Maybe that is how many breeders see the CF, just a group of Florida gators
Re: I guess the CF must be "reptiles"
March 14, 2021
Could be the guy's just going through the motions (which is far more than most Duhs do), but some people just don't get on as well with their kids when they're younger compared to when they're older. It's not a bad thing. Like how some women love their babies and hate them when they turn into toddlers. Or some people don't get on at all with their kids because they weren't wanted. Maybe he's questioning his decision to reproduce, but I think all parents do this at least once a week until their kids reach adulthood.

The fact that he's aware of his perceived problem and is concerned enough to ask questions is a good sign, though. It means he cares enough to worry about his kid and his relationship with his kid, even if he doesn't feel an immediate connection.

Sounds about right. Breeders and wannabreeders see us as just sacks of immaturity and recklessness - having loads of unprotected sex with random people (and subsequent tons of abortions), drinking, doing drugs, partying, spending money left and right, just living it up 24/7 without a care or responsibility in the world. So they breed to feel superior to us in our presumed perpetual college lifestyles, and afterward, they'd give anything to live how they think we do. But since they can't, they do the next best thing, which is to try and convince us to make the same life choice they do because if you can't join 'em, make 'em join you. Unfortunately for them, CFers are smarter than that.
March 14, 2021
Breeders aren't allowed to be honest because then so many breeders would have to admit it was a mistake to breed. I'd guarantee any parent has had moments where they don't feel connected to their brats and an honest parent would admit that. Any time anyone is honest a breeder freaks out: a child free person is honest about not wanting kids, a father expresses his lack of devotion to a new born, someone else has less/more kids than the breeder, a breeder's defect isn't accepted by whomever, mombies aren't being paid six figures to stay at home and breed because clearly society doesn't deem breeding a six figure activity, etc.

Unhappy people take the decisions of others which don't affect them personally. A child free person benefits the breeders because less competition for their brats, less burden on the earth, etc. Someone not feeling fatherly toward a new baybee doesn't impact unknown breeders. Breeders increasing the population (negatively impacts all) and demanding freebies (negatively impacts taxpayers and deserving people who are omitted from benefits because of their breeding status).
March 14, 2021
Only the military industrial complex matters in the USA, and they LOVE breeders.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 15, 2021
cfdavep
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/first-time-dad-reptile-not-212542473.html

Duh has kid, probably not really wanted and feels nothing for it after 2.5 months, just going through the motions. No one brings up the idea that maybe he only got involved in parenthood due to societies expectations. Since he is not feeling anything he calls himself a "reptile"

We are the Illuminati!

At least to the dumbass parents.

Click here to login