Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ex and his literal pissants

Posted by Cambion 
Ex and his literal pissants
March 15, 2021
I ran into my ex at the grocery store last week and learned the moron reproduced a second time about a year ago and I had no idea because I blocked social media updates from him and many other friends to avoid brat photos clogging up my feed. He named the kid after a character he likes and I immediately let him know that a famous person gave their child the exact same name for the exact same reason, a.k.a. you are not clever, asshole. grinning smiley

But I don't have much hope for his kids growing up to become much of anything because my ex is absolutely 100 percent one of the game-addicted, lazy, ass-sitting man-babies we read about over on breakingmom. He was that way when I was with him and he hasn't changed in 15 years and his Moo-wife is easily the dumbest person I've ever met (which is probably why she married him), and I've known a lot of dumb motherfuckers. Let me put it to you like this: Moo-wife is so dense that she doesn't know how to pronunce her own last name.

I got to hear about his wonderful life too. The first born kid is about two now and she pees everywhere but in the toilet - the carpet, the furniture, her toys, clothes, the beds, just pisses on everything like a fucking tom cat. Glad I don't ever go to their hovel or borrow anything from them. two faces puking Since both the parents are useless, I'm sure this behavior will not be fixed and the child will continue pissing on everything in the house. I feel bad for the house pets because I'm sure they've been pissed on too.

This most recent mistake his wife has crapped out was female too, and I laugh knowing how much this chaps his ass. When we were still a thing, he made it very very clear that he wanted nothing more in life than to have a son so he could name it after himself. Whether or not he shows it, I know he isn't happy that the broodmare to whom he is legally tethered has given him two female spawn and not the goldenpenis he wants. I'm sure they'll get to work on another one because they gotta have a male heir. eye rolling smiley

And this whole delightful famblee is on the dole too. Neither of the breeders has anything wrong with them - Ex is just a lazy fuck and I'm fairly certain Moo-wife is just too stupid to hold a job. All I can say is I won't be envying these two when they have two moody bitchy teenage girls to deal with.
Re: Ex and his literal pissants
March 16, 2021
two bitchy teen cunts and their own whore babies...

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 16, 2021
Cambion

This most recent mistake his wife has crapped out was female too, and I laugh knowing how much this chaps his ass. When we were still a thing, he made it very very clear that he wanted nothing more in life than to have a son so he could name it after himself. Whether or not he shows it, I know he isn't happy that the broodmare to whom he is legally tethered has given him two female spawn and not the goldenpenis he wants. I'm sure they'll get to work on another one because they gotta have a male heir. eye rolling smiley

I heard (I forget where) that gender is determined by the male. That little nugget will chap his ass even more!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 17, 2021
They may end up with a football team of...girls. It sounds like he is going to keep going until a golden penis is sluiced.
When I read this it sounds like some weird fictional horror story. It is fortunate that the moo is dumb, she is likely unaware of just how bad her situation is.
March 17, 2021
freya
They may end up with a football team of...girls. It sounds like he is going to keep going until a golden penis is sluiced.
When I read this it sounds like some weird fictional horror story. It is fortunate that the moo is dumb, she is likely unaware of just how bad her situation is.

I wouldn't be surprised. It's usually a safe bet that when you see someone's brood of 3 or more kids and the youngest is a boy or upwards of four kids who are all girls, there were efforts put forth to have a child with a penis. Sometimes I wonder why these people with their hearts ser on a specific gender don't do what women in India and China do and abort the second they learn the child isn't the boy/girl they want. Why spend the better part of a year incubating a fetus that you already think less of because it has the "wrong" parts between its legs?

Moo is from a hardcore Christian/fundy type family. Frankly I'm shocked she was "allowed" to marry Ex because he and his family aren't religious at all and I always figured people that religious only want their offspring to marry equally religious mates. So terminal stupidity paired with a Gawd-fearin' upbringing means she's one of the "be fruitful and multiply" types. Can't do anything else to save her life, but she can pop out annual babies like a good Christian wife. Given that I think the two current brats are only a year or year and a half apart, it's probably about time to shoot for a male heir again.
March 17, 2021
Cambion
freya

I wouldn't be surprised. It's usually a safe bet that when you see someone's brood of 3 or more kids and the youngest is a boy or upwards of four kids who are all girls, there were efforts put forth to have a child with a penis. Sometimes I wonder why these people with their hearts ser on a specific gender don't do what women in India and China do and abort the second they learn the child isn't the boy/girl they want. Why spend the better part of a year incubating a fetus that you already think less of because it has the "wrong" parts between its legs?

Moo is from a hardcore Christian/fundy type family. Frankly I'm shocked she was "allowed" to marry Ex because he and his family aren't religious at all and I always figured people that religious only want their offspring to marry equally religious mates. So terminal stupidity paired with a Gawd-fearin' upbringing means she's one of the "be fruitful and multiply" types. Can't do anything else to save her life, but she can pop out annual babies like a good Christian wife. Given that I think the two current brats are only a year or year and a half apart, it's probably about time to shoot for a male heir again.

Sex selection abortions is deeply frowned on in the USA, and in many areas of the nation abortion is all but illegal. The cow will most likely be disowned by the famblee if she aborts as well.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 30, 2021
Holy shit,
My dog is fully house trained and she's just over a year old. I even managed to train my bird how to poop in his potty bowl and not on my shoulder.It sounds to me like they're too stupid and lazy to properly house break their kid.
Toadler will be a pleasure to deal with when she's school age.
Wow Cambion, it sounds like you really dodged a bullet with this loser.
April 13, 2021
If they are on the dole, 3rd kid is coming. It will not, in any way, affect them financially
April 15, 2021
mumofsixbirds
Holy shit,
My dog is fully house trained and she's just over a year old. I even managed to train my bird how to poop in his potty bowl and not on my shoulder.It sounds to me like they're too stupid and lazy to properly house break their kid.
Toadler will be a pleasure to deal with when she's school age.
Wow Cambion, it sounds like you really dodged a bullet with this loser.

I consider dating him one of those dumb mistakes people make in high school. Some kids ate Tide pods, I dated a jealous control freak wannabreeder. He was/is a real piece of work. I'm sure he'll attempt to housebreak the brat once it pisses on his PS5, and by that I mean he'll tell his wife to do it and she'll probably fix it by jamming a tampon into the kid because she most likely thinks women pee out their vaginas.

Techie
If they are on the dole, 3rd kid is coming. It will not, in any way, affect them financially

Well, it might - they'll get a bigger check for another kid. People who remain on the dole indefinitely because of kids have no reason at all to go off it because they probably make more on welfare than they ever would working. I admit a small part of me wants to observe how they live, but more from a documentary perspective to see just how incompetent they are. The second brat is already a year old, so I wouldn't be surprised if Moo-wife is up the duff already since they seem to be progressing at a rate of one kid per year like good Christians.
April 23, 2021
I heard this on news 12, local station, on business are actually finding it hard to hire new workers. the reasons given? last was the new 'welfare', people on the enhanced unemployment. another was the smarmy 'childcare'.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login