Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Girl bingo'd by a CF male

Posted by cfdavep 
Girl bingo'd by a CF male
March 16, 2021
https://old.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/m66p9e/just_had_a_cf_man_tell_me_ill_change_my_mind_when/

She is 21 and mentioned wanting to get a tubal. 50 something "CF" male goes on about how he never wanted sprogs due to not wanting to lose his freedom, but it is "different for women" that according to him women are so overwelmed by hormones after a certain age that they go ape-shit with desire for baybees no matter what it will do to their lives and according to him this girl will be a future victim of that. A few commenters wonder if this is true for some females and others just over rode it all.

This guy maybe a red pill type who feels only males should have the option to be cf even if they knocked someone up
Re: Girl bingo'd by a CF male
March 16, 2021
I would guess she stated this with confidence and finality. There were a couple of men that did this to me, they were the know it all types. In retrospect, all showed definite promise of becoming a MRA if the circumstances allowed. They were the type that would pick and choose if and what they do as parents, so divorce looming if she becomes inpig types. 95% of parenting is wimmin's work to those types. All seemed very threatened that wimmin can say they don't want kids and be 100% sincere and not change their minds.

One I dated just a few years ago and you can bet he didn't express this opinion until after several dates and that was the last date. He couldn't fathom any woman voluntarily refraining from becoming a mahm but it was completely understandable for him as a man. He wasn't a MRA, he would have been the type to have done nothing to help if he had a kid.
March 16, 2021
What does "MRA" stand for?

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 16, 2021
Did this guy encounter a few "CF" women who flipped on him? Sounds like he is judging the world by his personal experience.
March 16, 2021
The guy might just be a dumb misogynist too, as in men are the only gender that can think rationally and all women are just hysterical little girls who don't know what they really want and are ruled by hormones like cats in heat.

I'm going to be 34 this year and I never felt any urge to reproduce after hitting 30, or at any age for that matter. I didn't feel any biological clock kick in, I've never wondered "what if" or if I'd have a boy or a girl or any of that shit. I see many friends breeding on purpose and I just wonder what the fuck's wrong with them. The funny thing is I've been told by more than one person I display maternal behaviors sometimes... just not toward kids.

I think that whole biological clock horse shit is a mix of "gotta use those eggs before they spoil," the increase in sex drive many women experience in their thirties and societal/peer pressure. So they feel the need to take their shot while the target's still in range, but often not out of any genuine desire to have kids. Meanwhile, men can father kids in their senior years - maybe not healthy ones, but guys can become fathers in their sixties. You never hear anyone giving a guy crap about his biological clock ticking away.

But from a biological standpoint, it's not different for women. Women just get a lot more shit about not breeding. If a man dies unchilded, people will say what a smart guy he was, never tying himself down with kids and will go, "Wow, look at all the things he did in his life!" all because he had no brats. If a woman dies unchilded, everyone will pity her because she never became a mommy. Even if she accomplished equally great things personally, creatively, professionally and so on, she'll be reduced to her reproductive tally because apparently women are nothing if they aren't mommies.

Biology is not destiny - we ignore and violate nature's course on a daily basis when we do something as simple as take an aspirin for a headache to something as drastic as getting treatment for cancer or getting an organ transplant. So why is reproduction the one part of our biology we're supposed to succumb to?

Thankfully, I don't get too many bingoes, partly because I keep my CFness mostly to myself and partly because I think people know what a weirdo I am and figure I'd be a bad parent (I know I would be), so they don't encourage me.
March 17, 2021
Reminds me of when I was 21, my mom dated this 50-something asshole misogynist pig and he harassed me about having kids when I said I never wanted any. It was gross and intrusive, but he was just all around gross too. This guy also made comments about how "hot" I was in front of my mom and took my brother to a donkey show, so yeah, a real winner.
March 17, 2021
Ketchup
Reminds me of when I was 21, my mom dated this 50-something asshole misogynist pig and he harassed me about having kids when I said I never wanted any. It was gross and intrusive, but he was just all around gross too. This guy also made comments about how "hot" I was in front of my mom and took my brother to a donkey show, so yeah, a real winner.

What the hell is a donkey show?

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 17, 2021
craftyzits
What does "MRA" stand for?

Men's rights activist. Guys who think feminism is oppressing men and destroying the world, women are naturally inferior to them, that men are losing their power and rights, blah blah blah...basically misogynists turned up to 11.

As far as the biological clock is concerned, I think it only hits women who already want kids or possibly fencesitters who have FOMO. I don't think actually CF women feel it at all. And I say this as someone who is well into menopause and has never heard so much as a single "tick" from any uterine clock, so....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login