Crying over spilled water.... sad smiley

Posted by twocents 
Crying over spilled water.... sad smiley
March 22, 2021
https://people.com/crime/texas-girl-fatally-shot-by-relative-spilled-water/

that's all folks. breeders are jerks

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Crying over spilled water.... sad smiley
March 24, 2021
It doesn't say what the shooter's relationship is with the kid, just that he's a "relative." I wonder why they're being vague about it.

According to other sources, it's also not the guy's first child-related offense. Back in 2006, he pushed a stroller over and caused the loaf inside to hit the ground and then another charge involved him endangering a "child 15 years or younger" by leaving it alone unsupervised. Also several other charges fill his heavily decorated record, including charges for assault, robbery, drug possession, gun charges and trespassing. In other words, a fine upstanding human specimen we've got here.

All the other shit he did got him small sentences - weeks to months in length. I doubt he's going to get as short and merciful of a sentence after killing a child, so I sure hope it was worth it to him to shoot this kid over literal spilled water.
Re: Crying over spilled water.... sad smiley
March 24, 2021
With this record this man had no business around ANY kids.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login