Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeders from out of state want FL beach closed after shark attack

Posted by selidororous 
Breeders from out of state want FL beach closed after shark attack
March 23, 2021
Yeah out-of-state breeders can be a big problem sometime.

Remember the Duh with his kid who was attacked by a gator at a lake at Disneyland a few years ago?

This one tops it:

https://www.wifr.com/video/2021/03/23/parents-call-fla-beach-closure-after-year-old-bitten-by-alleged-shark/
Re: Breeders from out of state want FL beach closed after shark attack
March 23, 2021
To be fair to the parents, IIRC, the advertising brochures featured people wading in that lake.
March 25, 2021
Definitely NOT a lake. It was the ocean.
Shark attacks are known to happen in that area.

https://www.miamilivingmagazine.com/post/shark-attack-report-miami-florida
March 26, 2021
I read an article last week about the seasonal migration of sharks that is taking place at Miami, FL.
Lots of sharks around 600 ft. from the shore buzzing along in their migrating. I'd guess these are posted warnings at the beaches too.

Probably NOT a good idea to go into the water in Miami during the migration. Sharks aren't fans of human chow but if the water is murky they may not see it is a person. Or if they want a fast convenient snack and every other critter except humans has the sense to avoid the area....they may take what is easily within reach.
March 26, 2021
Climate change is changing their migration patterns and Great Whites have been seen as far north as Nova Scotia recently. Breeders have a habit of thinking that the natural world is their kid's playground and that others need to just "do something about it" to make it safe. Breeding is the main cause of climate change. They vote to cause it and then freak out when life gets more dangerous
cfdavep
Climate change is changing their migration patterns and Great Whites have been seen as far north as Nova Scotia recently. Breeders have a habit of thinking that the natural world is their kid's playground and that others need to just "do something about it" to make it safe. Breeding is the main cause of climate change. They vote to cause it and then freak out when life gets more dangerous

No sympathy here! You want to swim find a pool.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
The water in most beaches is so filthy that you can’t see plants and animals. Who in their right mind would swim or let their kids swim in that water? My stupid teen self stood at the edge to feel the waves, but even then I didn’t go above knee-deep in the water.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login