Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Guys had stranger's kids dumped on them

Posted by cfdavep 
Guys had stranger's kids dumped on them
March 31, 2021
https://old.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/mh2org/we_are_not_your_unpaid_babysitters/

Two gay guys went out for a picnic at a beach somewhere. A moo noticed they were waaaaay off by themselves, so she parked beside them with her three kids and dog. She told them to look after the kids while she walked the dog. Moo was gone a couple of hours and the kids fought. Moo comes back and blasts two gay dudes for not controlling them while she was gone. Gay dudes are speechless.

Looks like moos IQ was either room temp when the heat is not on in the winter or she was hoping that a couple of hours was enough for the guys to disappear with the sprogs. The comments are interesting. A weird story
Re: Guys had stranger's kids dumped on them
April 01, 2021
It always amazes me how Moos will be all "Muh children! Muh children!" and then turn around and do shit like this where they dump their brats on unsuspecting/unwilling strangers for hours. They probably figure if anything happens to the sproggen in their absence, they can blame the "babysitters" and sue them. I guess they don't realize that dumping their kids on someone without their consent counts as child abandonment, neglect and probably endangerment.

I do find it odd that she dumped them with two men, though. Usually Moos like to ditch their kids with women because I guess they figure that woman = mommy and man = pedo. Must be she was desperate, or there was no one else around to watch her abandon her kids with two strangers and judge her or call the police on her. I'm sure the author and his boyfriend are normal people, but you can't tell who is and is not a fucking whackjob at a glance. Buuut I have a feeling Moo didn't care who these two guys were - so long as they had pulses, they were good enough to mind her sprogs.

And who needs two hours to walk a dog? She's lucky that the most trouble two unsupervised six-year-olds got into was throwing some sand at one another. Usually the moment an adult is occupied, kids will break the sound barrier as they sprint toward the most dangerous possible thing within a 100-foot radius. But my guess is she didn't have too many fucks to give about her precious dumplings if she was willing to abandon them with strangers near deep water for two hours.
April 01, 2021
cfdavep
https://old.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/mh2org/we_are_not_your_unpaid_babysitters/

Two gay guys went out for a picnic at a beach somewhere. A moo noticed they were waaaaay off by themselves, so she parked beside them with her three kids and dog. She told them to look after the kids while she walked the dog. Moo was gone a couple of hours and the kids fought. Moo comes back and blasts two gay dudes for not controlling them while she was gone. Gay dudes are speechless.

Looks like moos IQ was either room temp when the heat is not on in the winter or she was hoping that a couple of hours was enough for the guys to disappear with the sprogs. The comments are interesting. A weird story

Reading the actual post, the part I bolded was never mentioned, which only makes her look worse. The mother only told the kids she has to exercise the dog before walking away with the dog. She never spoke to the 2 men before she left. She just "assumed" the 2 men would look after her kids for what turned out to be around 2 hours, then yelled at the 2 men after she returned when she learned the kids misbehaved with one of them leaving the immediate area.
April 01, 2021
These are young guys and they sound pretty naive. Knowing what I know from years of life and horror stories from this site where people are tagged with responsibility in situations like this, I would have moved immediately. Even if it was a pain to move their stuff. At the very least, when she was leaving I would’ve packed up my stuff and told her, hey don’t expect me to watch your kids. Moo.

They may have had an out because they don’t have uteri, because we all know any random woman is expected to watch kids but Moo could have accused them of being pedos after the fact.

Seriously even if someone asked me I wouldn’t do it.
April 01, 2021
I'm beginning to think "it takes a village" translates into if the parunt fully realized that they wouldn't be able to be carefree about anything again for years of their life then they wouldn't have sprogged. Also saying "it takes a village" conveys the impression that everyone uses and benefits from this philosophy. It sounds much better than "cancel your plans and watch my kids for free until I return because my kids are the most important thing in the world."

But, because they royally screwed up everyone else better help them out, especially anyone appearing carefree (who doesn't have a tribe of brats around them).
April 01, 2021
reddit gets its share of fake stories, this has something of a ring of untruth to it. there is a lot of assumption. any cow that came up and asked me, I would take off in the opposite direction. and if it is true, after about 15 minutes I would have called the authorities if I were those guys. to hang around a full 2 hours? something is off here.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
April 01, 2021
It did have that "something is off" vibe to it. Sometimes I wonder if there are breeders that make up stories like that to fire up the CF and have a laugh about it.

Breeders are upfront insulting when they appear on reddit/cf and are immediately deleted, but maybe that is how a few get around it and have their fun. Then again the story could be true.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login