Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Possible PNA involving backhoe

Posted by cfdavep 
Possible PNA involving backhoe
April 08, 2021
https://www.yahoo.com/news/two-children-dumped-backhoe-bucket-034215127.html

Although this just could be total Jackass behavior on the part of the duh. The duh was driving a backhoe and let his kids ride in the front bucket, they fell out and the backhoe went over them.

He is being charged with manslaughter

Another article mentioned that the driver really was the duh
Re: Possible PNA involving backhoe
April 08, 2021
Jesus, how fast was he driving that thing that he couldn't stop in time? And with more kids hanging off other parts of the backhoe? It really does sound like he was hoping he'd take some of them out "accidentally," doesn't it? It's hard to imagine being that careless with the lives of someone you actually care about.
April 08, 2021
I just read this article and had to see if anyone else here had seen it. I want to say there's no way this isn't a pna but I have nagging voice in head saying that it's also possible the duh really is that stupid. Either way intentional or just plain stupid I'm glad he's being charged. Maybe if more parents were charged when their kids "accidentally" die there might be fewer pnas.
April 08, 2021
Sounds like a PNA to me too. What the fuck were two kids doing riding in the bucket of a backhoe? And are we expected to believe that the backhoe magically malfunctioned and just happened to choose that day and that moment to lose control and dump two kids right in its path? That sounds a little too intentional to be a tragic accident.

Also, why were there multiple people riding the backhoe like a tour bus? Do these people all have broken legs and can't walk? Did none of the adults involved have a normal passenger vehicle? Where did Duh even get the backhoe? Is it his? Did he steal it? Three other riders were injured in whatever stunt they pulled.

I won't be surprised if Duh and/or his famblee sues the manufacturer of the backhoe for not putting seatbelts in the bucket or some shit.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login