Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

They are trying to make it "attractive"

Posted by cfdavep 
They are trying to make it "attractive"
April 12, 2021
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/utah-fathers-now-legally-required-011035746.html

Some politician in Utah had to pass some law forcing duh's to help pay for "pregnancy costs" so moos will not try to abort I guess to appease pro-liars harassing him
I guess for many, one more detail in their favor and they will forget about abortion.
Re: They are trying to make it "attractive"
April 12, 2021
I really hope that someone else paying part of the medical bills wouldn't be enough to dissuade a woman from abortion. Since both people made the baybee it makes sense both can pay the mooternity bills, both moo and duh may as well get used to bills.
April 12, 2021
So what happens if the wrong guy pays during the prenatal period?
April 12, 2021
bell_flower
So what happens if the wrong guy pays during the prenatal period?

I wonder that too. And how can they know for sure if they've got the right guy, especially if Moo rolled around in a lot of sacks around the same time? Does she just point at one poor sap and go, "Yep that's the one!" and lawmakers will take her word for it? Because women would never lie about their fetus' paternity or anything. eye rolling smiley Who is to stop a Moo from blaming her pregnancy on some random guy because she can't remember the name of the actual father?

What if the alleged father refuses to pay? Does he go to jail same as a guy who dodges child support payments?

I foresee a lot of murders and mysterious disappearances of pregnant women in Utah in the near future if this crap actually sticks around. Also lots of piggos getting thrown down stairs and kicked in the gut or getting clumps literally beaten out of them. Making a man be a father will not make him want to be a father and many men will respond to this forced responsibility with violence.

Morons
The measure’s sponsor hopes that it will lessen the burden on mothers while increasing responsibility on the part of fathers.

The measure’s sponsor, Republican Rep. Brady Brammer, said he chose to sponsor the measure because he had grown tired of anti-abortion efforts and wanted to propose legislation that helps women to reach a full-term pregnancy.

Aww, that's adorable. They think that a law forcing fathers to be responsible for their kids will actually work? Do they know how many men get out of paying brat support by just remaining willfully unemployed or moving away?

Morons
The father also would not be financially responsible for any costs associated with an abortion received without his consent — unless it was necessary to prevent maternal death or if the pregnancy was the result of rape.

So if a man knocks a woman up via sexual assault, he is required to pay for her abortion, thus keeping him in further contact with his victim and also giving him a reason to assault her again to teach her a lesson for costing him money. I'm sure that's gonna work out just great for all parties involved.

So what if she has a miscarriage or stillbirth? Does the guy get a refund like with taxes? Could he claim the payments on his taxes as donations and write them off?

So they're forcing men who may or may not be willing fathers to pay for women to stay pregnant. I'm sure that won't backfire at ALL. Also, do the pregnasty payments stop when the loaf comes out? Does the Duh have any financial obligation once the child is born? Or can he walk away scot-free? Like is this whole "pay for me to be pregnant" shit in exchange for 20 years of child support?

Guys in Utah would be wise to stock up on condoms, get snipped, or jack off at home before dates.
April 13, 2021
I predict this will increase the abortion rate. Men will pressure the woman to abort because they'll prioritize their wallets over being Ogg Dikwerx.

I of course will laugh derisively at the consternation of the pro lifers.
April 13, 2021
I can imagine that every pregnancy will now be challenged by the would-be sperm donor, because he won't want to pay pregnancy costs on top of possible child support.

What these male forced-birthers don't understand is that women having abortions isn't about pregnancy costs. It's about not wanting to birth another human. It's about not wanting children. A woman with children already who aborts has bigger concerns then some health insurance and vitamin payments. Forcing men to pay half won't suddenly reverse abortion. What will lower abortion rates is comprehensive sex-ed in the classroom, and free or low cost contraceptives. But we already know what pro-birthers think about these things.

Restricting abortion isn't about choosing life, it's about controlling womens' bodies and lives. It's about reproductive slavery, because a woman with limited ownership over her uterus has limited control over her life.
April 13, 2021
$1000 for a vasectomy is money well spent
April 14, 2021
I think put the money into escrow. If paternity proves he's not the daddy, then the money reverts to him. A stupid sow here would never be able to repay. And there are enough cases where these cunts blame any guy. Prove otherwise, right??

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
April 14, 2021
Techie
$1000 for a vasectomy is money well spent

The problem is you must wait three to five years to determine if your vasectomy 'took' and you don't squirt sperm. Meanwhile, you have to use another form of birth control, and that can fail.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 14, 2021
They haven't thought of any of these possible issues, they haven't thought of much at all other than: more voters!
April 14, 2021
freya
They haven't thought of any of these possible issues, they haven't thought of much at all other than: more voters!

The GOP are thinking of "More cannon fodder!!!"

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 14, 2021

The problem is you must wait three to five years to determine if your vasectomy 'took' and you don't squirt sperm.

Having been through this with a partner, I'm pretty sure it's 60-90 days. You have to give the tubes time to clear themselves out.

It's critical to go to a doctor and verify the guy is shooting blanks before you forego the birth control. (I personally know someone who did not wait for this and got frisky with her husband (she wanted more kids and he did not) after he got snipped and before he got the all clear. She got twins out of the deal too. They later divorced.)

Anyway after the all clear at 90 days, the tubes can still grow back years later, but it's rare. (I know someone this happened to as well--the guy's vasectomy reversed itself after about 15 years. They kept the baybee but it was a shock to both of them.)
April 14, 2021

The problem is you must wait three to five years to determine if your vasectomy 'took' and you don't squirt sperm.

Having been through this with a partner, I'm pretty sure it's 60-90 days. You have to give the tubes time to clear themselves out.

It's critical to go to a doctor and verify the guy is shooting blanks before you forego the birth control. (I personally know someone who did not wait for this and got frisky with her husband (she wanted more kids and he did not) after he got snipped and before he got the all clear. She got twins out of the deal too. They later divorced.)

Anyway after the all clear at 90 days, the tubes can still grow back years later, but it's rare. (I know someone this happened to as well--the guy's vasectomy reversed itself after about 15 years. They kept the baybee but it was a shock to both of them.)

ETA, I cannot say it any better than Peace:

What these male forced-birthers don't understand is that women having abortions isn't about pregnancy costs. It's about not wanting to birth another human. It's about not wanting children. A woman with children already who aborts has bigger concerns then some health insurance and vitamin payments. Forcing men to pay half won't suddenly reverse abortion. What will lower abortion rates is comprehensive sex-ed in the classroom, and free or low cost contraceptives. But we already know what pro-birthers think about these things.

You can tell the Fundie mindset by the stupid laws they make. They think if they throw a few dollars at those uppity wimmin, they will keep their baybees. They want to trick women to hear the heartbeat because Fundies think these wimmen will be so overcome with emotion they want to keep the baybee. (When someone who doesn't really want one will just be thinking GetItOut GetItOut GetItOut GetItOut GetItOut.) They want to make birth control harder and abortion harder to get so they MUST keep the fetus. See a pattern here? They don't trust women with birth control or to make decisions about their own bodies and they want to coerce or trick them. They think giving them access to information just gives them choices and they certainly do not want that.
April 16, 2021
They're using a Sales 101 technique, treat the refusal as a problem to solve. If I can't afford prenatal costs is the reason for an abortion then she won't get an abortion if the father is legally required to pay for half the cost. Unfortunately, abortion is such a taboo that some women feel that they have to give a pageant answer like can't afford it or I want to have kids some day but can't now because fill in the blank instead of saying I don't want to be pregnant get this parasite out of me NOW.

Once someone trying to get on the ballot approached me to get my signature. He went straight into a spiel that abortions would be reduced if the state paid for all brats from conception to age 22, that way no one would abort. Then he went on about how brat care is so expensive. I asked how he would pay for the program, he said it would pay for itself. He asked how many children I had, and I said I'm childfree, I would rather have 1,000 abortions than breed. He went into his pitch again and I walked away. Didn't see his name on the ballot.
April 18, 2021
pay for itself? love to see how

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
April 18, 2021
hana
He went straight into a spiel that abortions would be reduced if the state paid for all brats from conception to age 22, that way no one would abort.

Clearly, this is one of those men who think all wimmin are desperate to have brats and the only obstacle is money. Is he eighteen? The state would go bankrupt in no time if it paid for all brats up until 22 years old.
April 27, 2021
twocents
I think put the money into escrow. If paternity proves he's not the daddy, then the money reverts to him. A stupid sow here would never be able to repay. And there are enough cases where these cunts blame any guy. Prove otherwise, right??

That would make way too much sense. We cannot have sense when it comes to politicians.
April 27, 2021
freya
hana
He went straight into a spiel that abortions would be reduced if the state paid for all brats from conception to age 22, that way no one would abort.

Clearly, this is one of those men who think all wimmin are desperate to have brats and the only obstacle is money. Is he eighteen? The state would go bankrupt in no time if it paid for all brats up until 22 years old.

Uncle Sam is only going to run into trouble when computers run out of zeros. We have been adding zeros this long, what's the harm in adding a few more? At least, that is their thinking.
April 29, 2021
as for 'who's your daddy?' comments brought up here it reminds me of a Maury Povich show I saw almost 8, 9 years ago. I was a member of a gym and the tv was almost always tuned to the station that carried this. So when I was dressing/changing I would hear bits and pieces of it.
Yeah, a lot is staged, but I think some of the relief that a guy expresses on a paternity accusation is real. They had this one sow, baby had already been born. These sows are SOOOOO confident that this guy is the baby daddy. This particular one, it sure was. Spewed out that she was faithful, he was the only one. blah blah blah ad nauseum.
Well, DNA doesn't lie here, he was NOT the baby daddy. Leading to him dancing around. (I sure didn't blame him, getting stuck with that cow.) Brood mare runs out and collapses.
Fast forward several months and the program is on .. again. They had an update on this sow. She was up to DNA test #14 and still hadn't found the father. bet she wasn't even paid for every time she got humped. even hookers are smarter than that.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

April 29, 2021
I'm actually surprised, what with Utah being predominantly Mormon, but perhaps this is their way of saying that they need to grow church numbers.
April 29, 2021
twocents
as for 'who's your daddy?' comments brought up here it reminds me of a Maury Povich show I saw almost 8, 9 years ago. I was a member of a gym and the tv was almost always tuned to the station that carried this. So when I was dressing/changing I would hear bits and pieces of it.
Yeah, a lot is staged, but I think some of the relief that a guy expresses on a paternity accusation is real. They had this one sow, baby had already been born. These sows are SOOOOO confident that this guy is the baby daddy. This particular one, it sure was. Spewed out that she was faithful, he was the only one. blah blah blah ad nauseum.
Well, DNA doesn't lie here, he was NOT the baby daddy. Leading to him dancing around. (I sure didn't blame him, getting stuck with that cow.) Brood mare runs out and collapses.
Fast forward several months and the program is on .. again. They had an update on this sow. She was up to DNA test #14 and still hadn't found the father. bet she wasn't even paid for every time she got humped. even hookers are smarter than that.

https://maurypovich.fandom.com/wiki/Sholonda#:~Mr. T: I pitty tha foolext=Sholonda%20Parker%20is%20a%20recurring,tested%2017%20different%20men%20for.

Have to wonder if this was real. It's so bizarre I'd suspect creative writing.

thom_c
twocents

https://maurypovich.fandom.com/wiki/Sholonda#:~Mr. T: I pitty tha foolext=Sholonda%20Parker%20is%20a%20recurring,tested%2017%20different%20men%20for.

Have to wonder if this was real. It's so bizarre I'd suspect creative writing.

The moo with all the DNA tests slept with her eldest daughter's boyfriend. AND the duh was tested for being the father of the eldest daughter's baybee! Wow. I wonder if her DNA tests for the one brat set a world record?
May 02, 2021
I hope some STI tests were included amid all those paternity tests. That much unprotected sex cannot be a good idea.
May 06, 2021
freya. these people are totally messed up. totally.
I guess you found it, but those were the only tests I knew about because of where I was. I don't make a habit of following these shows. These people are literally the scum off the bottom of a cesspit. Their children do not stand a chance of any normalcy. The boys learn from mom that if you want sex from a female, all you have to do is show up just about. frankly they should have tested her for STD's

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login