Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dear Prudie: dumb dotter wants to impig and move home

Posted by freya 
Dear Prudie: dumb dotter wants to impig and move home
April 14, 2021
Dotter is nearing 40, wants to impig via turkey baster then move home to live with her parents so they can take care of her brat while she works 60 hour weeks. Parents aren't having it but she is the type to hold permanent grudges. They have no grandbrats.

Dotter has very high standards (triple 6: men 6 ft. tall, making 6 figures a year, ....., no previous brats) and those are going to go to hell once she self-impigs.

https://slate.com/human-interest/2021/03/ddaughter-single-mom-expects-me-to-raise-baby-dear-prudence-advice.html
Re: Dear Prudie: dumb dotter wants to impig and move home
April 14, 2021
Jeez Dotter sounds like a selfish a hole. So glad that won’t be my life. If you never have kids you won’t be stuck with someone dragging some grand brats home and wrecking your life. Good call.
April 14, 2021
bell_flower
Jeez Dotter sounds like a selfish a hole. So glad that won’t be my life. If you never have kids you won’t be stuck with someone dragging some grand brats home and wrecking your life. Good call.

Amen!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 14, 2021
Parents think that once the kids leave the nest, the kids will be independent and have their own lives so the parents can pick up where they left off with their own lives. Yeah, that is becoming increasingly untrue as more and more adult children of these parents haul their asses right back home (or just never leave in the first place). "I already raised my kids" is not a guarantee that you won't be raising your grandkids in retirement. Imagine being in your 70s or 80s trying to wrangle a hyperactive toddler.

Her standards are profoundly high: must make six figures, be 6 feet tall, and no previous marriages or children. She is divorced herself. She is a very driven career woman and works 60 hour weeks regularly.

What is this obsession with a man who checks all the 6 boxes (six figures, six feet tall, six inches minimum)? Yeah, good luck finding a man who's tall, dark, handsome, rich, childless and a bachelor who will want a divorced 40-something wanna-Moo and will want to breed with her. If a guy is a middle-aged rich unchilded bachelor, it's often on purpose. And if this woman is such a workaholic, why the fuck's she want a kid to begin with?

She announced to her father and me that she will be proceeding forward as a single mother and getting a sperm donation. We were happy but hesitant. That quickly turned to horror when our daughter told us she was looking to move back home with us. Her expectations were that I would be taking care of the baby while she continued her career normally. I love my children and I love my grandchildren, but I am done raising babies.

If someone is helping you raise your child, you are not a single parent.

We told our daughter this would not be possible and she became upset. She accused us of being “selfish” and denying her the chance of being a mother. My husband lost his temper and told her the only one who was being selfish here was her. She is the one making the choice to have a child and demanding everyone rearrange their lives over it. At this point, our daughter is no longer talking to us but is speaking to her siblings. She is proceeding with her plan and has an appointment at a clinic.

Sounds like they raised an entitled bitch - people don't get that way on their own. Her parents aren't denying her the chance to reproduce - they just don't want to be parents to an infant again, which is a perfectly reasonable expectation when they're nearing retirement. I really don't know what the wanna-Moo expected when she unilaterally decided she would just move back home and make her parents raise their grandchild while she flounces off to work and probably doesn't even have to see the kid. My guess is she's in a managerial position wherever she works and is used to just steamrolling people into giving her what she wants. Let the cunt hold a grudge - I'll bet she'll be all ready to forgive and forget the second she realizes she can't handle a 60-hour work week and a loaf on her own. That, or she'll latch onto one of her siblings and make them raise her mistake for her.
April 15, 2021
For such career women, having a child is an accessory. She'll find quickly the kyd will derail that desired career. I'll bet in a year she's not working a job at all.
April 15, 2021
kman
For such career women, having a child is an accessory. She'll find quickly the kyd will derail that desired career. I'll bet in a year she's not working a job at all.

Considering the cow's age, I don't even think she will manage a normal kyd. The brat will probably be a tard requiring 24/7/365 care for the next 70 years.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 16, 2021
I have this feeling her game is to have a kid with any guy, quit her career which she is tired of, have her mother look after it as she goes out and looks for a $$$'ed guy, which she thinks she will find. In adulthood a sprog is usually the only ticket for moving back home as dumbass parents of adult kids will do anything just to be around grandbrats. Parents are not going to take an independant CL adult back home
April 16, 2021
Reminds me of this expression:

"If you raise your kids, you get to spoil your grandkids; if you spoil your kids, you get to raise your grandkids"

Dotter got this entitled attitude from somewhere, my guess would be her parents.
April 16, 2021
Cambion

Her standards are profoundly high: must make six figures, be 6 feet tall, and no previous marriages or children. She is divorced herself. She is a very driven career woman and works 60 hour weeks regularly.

What is this obsession with a man who checks all the 6 boxes (six figures, six feet tall, six inches minimum)? Yeah, good luck finding a man who's tall, dark, handsome, rich, childless and a bachelor who will want a divorced 40-something wanna-Moo and will want to breed with her. If a guy is a middle-aged rich unchilded bachelor, it's often on purpose. And if this woman is such a workaholic, why the fuck's she want a kid to begin with?

Had a former single moo coworker that had this criteria for her new man. She spent all day on online dating sites looking a profiles and being mad that men that didn't meet her exacting standards contacted her. Was shocked that the dating sites weren't blocked but a major newspaper that reported on our industry was.
April 18, 2021
Cambion

A middle-aged rich unchilded bachelor may not want kids. I'd guess he has been out on more than one date with a woman who loves how he looks on paper. If he does want kids, it will be with a long term girlfriend or a woman of prime child bearing age, not a near 40 year old.

And seriously, meeting men who want kids throughout your 20's and 30's is like shooting fish in a barrel. Maybe not all of them check the 6 boxes and it requires lowering expectations. Since she is a workaholic and wants to marry a workaholic who would be home with the future brats?
April 20, 2021
freya
And seriously, meeting men who want kids throughout your 20's and 30's is like shooting fish in a barrel. Maybe not all of them check the 6 boxes and it requires lowering expectations. Since she is a workaholic and wants to marry a workaholic who would be home with the future brats?

Meemaw and Peepaw, of course! Wanna-Moo's a workaholic, Mr. Right is preferably a workaholic, so they're just going to dump the loaves on the grandparents for free daycare in order to stay at their jobs while being able to brag about being parents while doing none of the work.

I can only assume Moo is a hideous piece of shit (visually) too because it's almost always obese, ugly women who have these astoundingly high standards for men while they themselves are dumpster fires. Equally horrible men have similarly unrealistic standards for women too.

If a (straight) guy is middle aged with no brats - either planned/wanted or unplanned/unwanted - it's often because of one of two reasons: he intentionally used proper protection to prevent loaves from happening (I will include asexuality under this heading too), or he's such a piece of shit that nobody would fuck him. Very rarely, it may be due to infertility too. Either way, he won't meet her standards, so her best bet is going to be going to a sperm bank and finding some splooge from a rich guy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login