Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ANIMAL CRUELTY Warning and anti childfree violence.

Posted by thom_c 
ANIMAL CRUELTY Warning and anti childfree violence.
April 22, 2021
https://people.com/pets/instagram-famous-cat-dead-owner-injured-after-attack-at-park/

Instagram Famous Cat Dead After Child Trips Over Pet's Leash, Fight Erupts At Public Park.

"We are traumatized, lost for words, heartbroken," a post shared on Ponzu's Instagram page reads

In the video, a person who appears to be Aksornnan is swarmed by a group of people, one of whom can be heard telling her, "That's why you got no kids."

also Asian hate crime : https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:9V5hsXysWqAJ:https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/ponzu-cat-killed-park-nyc-b1835792.html+&cd=17&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

fucking breeders.

It looks like more anti-Asian violence, as they were Thai. The moo who attacked the woman with the cat basically called her an Asian weirdo out walking a cat and a bird that must've been on her shoulder after the nasty 12 year old killed the kitty. Anti-Asian violence is REALLY disturbing now as they are blamed for COVID and the kitty had to pay with it's life.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/thai-woman-cat-allegedly-killed-190759911.html

It is not safe to be Asian anymore.
Re: ANIMAL CRUELTY Warning and anti childfree violence.
April 22, 2021
It's just sickening.
April 23, 2021
I’ve been following this on Twitter. The NYPD sided with the attackers at first, telling the victim that it is their fault for walking a cat, and an animal isn’t important as a human child. Someone pointed out that the attackers and the majority of the officers in that precinct all have Hispanic last names, which suggests the officers are protecting their own.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
April 23, 2021
what is the twitter link? never mind, I think I found it. some nice reverse racism it seems.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

April 24, 2021
Breeder scum busted

https://www.asian-dawn.com/2021/04/22/asian-netizens-have-methodically-identified-those-responsible-for-ponzus-death/

https://twitter.com/NeenyPhak/status/1385033854700904458

I read an article where one of them yelled "I thought you people ate cat"I can't imagine the trauma of the pet owners
April 24, 2021
Warning, there appear to be pictures of the hurt cat (cannot see any blood but the poor cat looks traumatized) in the Asian dawn link.

The boy who mortally wounded the cat was described to be about 12. He needs to be arrested and/or taken to juvie immediately. If he is committing violent, unprovoked acts at such a young age against a defenseless animal, he's already gone as a human being.

I'll venture to say he's not going to amount to anything, but he needs to be removed from his violent home and given a chance to reform himself.

It's sickening. I really feel for Asian people right now.
April 24, 2021
I think the Asian community is out to destroy these motherfuckers.
Say what you want, I think the Hispanics are the worst when it comes to this kind of breeder shit and breeder fueled arrogance. They really worship their dicks and cunts.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
April 24, 2021
I think that most people are just jerks, and Breeders with crotchfruit are even more jerky than normal humans.

Tribalism and racism are not new concepts. For hundreds of thousands of years, humans lived in tribes. I believe humans have a deep seated, genetic memory to be suspicious, distrustful and to dislike others who are not like themselves. In a tribal society, when someone showed up at your village who did not look like you, bad things usually followed. (Genocide, rape, pillage.)

Humans have a long track record of killing those who are not like them. It is believed that Homo Sapiens wiped out the Neanderthals and Homo Erectus, which were other species of humans. Homo Sapiens also wiped out many species of animals--hunted them to extinction. Read the book Sapiens if you want to be really depressed.

The population is growing. It's becoming harder and harder to keep society civilized. There are more unwanted, junk people and economic pressures. Humans are having a hard time getting away from each other. We are crowded; we are fighting and the conflict between races seems to be getting worse.
April 24, 2021
cfdavep
I read an article where one of them yelled "I thought you people ate cat"I can't imagine the trauma of the pet owners

Someone took a screenshot of a Facebook comment where one of the attackers wrote “they’re only mad because they were going to eat it for dinner.”

Asian Twitter has started doxxing them, with at least one home address released to the public. Good.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
April 30, 2021
2nd arrest: brat's mother

https://www.asian-dawn.com/2021/04/29/second-suspect-arrested-for-the-killing-of-a-cat-named-ponzu/

Ol' beer gut was a single moo
April 30, 2021
Her instagram is pure Breeder: kids will be kids, that Asian bitch had no business questioning MY CHYLD, my boy is a saint.

I love it how she wrote that the Asian woman need to talk to the parunts instead of the chyld. Well, the parunts broke her boyfriend's nose to the point where he needed surgery so how receptive would they have been to talking out the situation?

Rotten asshole people. I hope the guy lost his job and they get jail time.
April 30, 2021
cfdavep
It looks like more anti-Asian violence, as they were Thai. The moo who attacked the woman with the cat basically called her an Asian weirdo out walking a cat and a bird that must've been on her shoulder after the nasty 12 year old killed the kitty. Anti-Asian violence is REALLY disturbing now as they are blamed for COVID and the kitty had to pay with it's life.

I've seen this kind of hate crime happening with lots of races and wonder if it could be both ignorance and low IQ people doing this. I could see how people with low IQs might blame Asians for COVID out of pure ignorance. If you have higher IQ people who have strange agendas I could see the potential for them to rally people with lower IQs. We see the same kind of manipulation in MLM schemes.
April 30, 2021
freya
cfdavep

I've seen this kind of hate crime happening with lots of races and wonder if it could be both ignorance and low IQ people doing this. I could see how people with low IQs might blame Asians for COVID out of pure ignorance. If you have higher IQ people who have strange agendas I could see the potential for them to rally people with lower IQs. We see the same kind of manipulation in MLM schemes.

And Qanon.

I tend to refer to the virus as the CCP virus. their fucking commie party was the real problem behind this as the chinese doctor made the mistake of emailing colleagues about this strange emergent disorder before running it by the slug bureaucracy first. They forced him to apologize. And the poor chap ended up conveniently dead. Given it's contagion level and that there is a lot of traffic from mainland china here, or to hong kong and here not surprising it spread the way it did. I still think it got out of their Wuhan lab. Deliberate or not, there are arguments on both sides.

The chinese here had next to nothing to do with it. So this sort of mentality is assinine and evil. In my area, the pictures of the perps are primarily black or hispanic. And homeless. So many homeless, but most of them are mentals/addicts. The perps here were hispanic. And went the entitled breeder route. Fuck them. I have heard the Asian community is,, doxxing them?? Is that the correct term? In the name of the cat I hope they destroy these breeders.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

May 08, 2021
https://twitter.com/jowinbatoon/status/1389761921201713155/photo/1

3rd arrest apparently. Can't find anymore news.

dropped out of sight. most likely because the perps are hispanic.
not sure what they are going to do about the current anti asian wave. if there is one, I really do not trust anything anyone says anymore.
from what I see of the perps the majority of them are other minorities and must of them are fucking mentals.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

May 08, 2021
twocents
dropped out of sight. most likely because the perps are hispanic.
not sure what they are going to do about the current anti asian wave. if there is one, I really do not trust anything anyone says anymore.
from what I see of the perps the majority of them are other minorities and must of them are fucking mentals.

This is not politically correct to say, but it's truth here in our neck of the woods. If the perps had been white, there would be massive media coverage about it, and the perps would have been charged with a hate crime. But because the criminals are Hispanic, it will be quietly taken care of and the populace will move on to the next thing.
May 10, 2021
Peace, I know it ain't politically correct. However, I watch the news in the NYC area, abc and news 12 and when I see the photographs of the people they are looking for, well... the ethnicity is there for everyone to see.
when they are caught, 90% of the time 'mental...' comes to the forefront. almost always there 'perp suffers from mental illness...homeless.....'
homeless: addicts, drunks, mentals. the image of the down on their luck 'famblee' is a small percentage, 15% or so. I don't recall the actual figure.
This attempt and push to try and house homeless will also turn into a debacle: these people can't live in regular housing. they trash their surroundings, their mental illness makes them unpredictable and equally problematic in close settings. They were tossed out of where they used to live for any number of reasons. Generally the family was tired of watching their backs constantly and the drain and drama and weariness of dealing with a crazy person and they were tossed to protect and preserve what was left.
They are expecting normal behaviour from people who can't or won't behave normally. It is a venture doomed to failure. oh well, totally off the topic there. politically correct? I just call the shots as I see them.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login